User Manual for Ashly Protea 24.24M - Audio Matrix Processor with Tamper-Proof Operation and System Software for Windows Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ashly Protea 24.24M - Audio Matrix
- Product category: System Processors Ashly
- Brand: Ashly
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ashly System Processors
User manual for the Ashly Protea 24.24M - Audio Matrix contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ashly product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ashly user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ashly product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Protea 24.24M from Ashly is an audio matrix processor without front-panel control, and provides multiple routing options, along with very comprehensive DSP processing, both on input and output. The base unit (with four-inputs and four-outputs) is suitable for installation in corporate boardrooms, restaurants, courtrooms, houses of worship, left/center/right theatres, auditoriums or conference centers. The lack of front-panel control allows the unit to be installed in situations where secure, tamper-proof operation is required. Programming is achieved via the included Protea System software running on a Windows based computer. Additionally, various accessories are available for controlling volume and presets from a remote location without the use of a computer, once the unit has been initially set up. The Protea 24.24M can be expanded to a toatal of twenty-four audio channels using optional four-channel expander cards. The expander cards are configured for either input or output, are field installable, and contain their own DSP and A/D/A converters. The latter insures that all processing blocks remain available on each input and output, regardless of the number of installed channels. On installation, the base unit automatically recognizes their presence without further programming. Firmware updates can easily be installed without taking the unit out of its operating environment. With excellent audio fidelity and a full compliment of processing blocks, the Protea 24.24M will satisfy any requirements for a zoned system, requiring input/output matrixing and signal processing.
- Digital matrix processor with four inputs and four outputs, along with a dedicated DSP processor and A/D/A circuitry
- No front-panel controls for secure, tamper-proof installation situations
- Can be expanded to twenty-four channels of audio using four-channel expansion cards that each have their own dedicated processor and A/D/A
- Each input channel has fixed processing blocks that include a microphone preamp with +48V phantom power, gain, delay, fifteen EQ filters, gate, autoleveler and ducker
- Inputs may be configured as either microphone or line level
- Output channel processing blocks consist of a cross point mixer, crossover (Hi-/Low-pass filter), delay, fifteen EQ filters, gain and limiter
- The cross point mixer in the output section allows the user to route any input to any output at any level and mute any input at any output without affecting the true input configuration
- The Hi-/Low-pass filter block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- Front- and rear-panel 9-pin RS-232 connectors allow all functions to be controlled either by a Windows based PC or a dedicated control system
- Includes thirty-five factory presets that may be programmed by the user and stored in the unit's internal memory
UPC: 694970381919 In the Box Ashly Protea 24.24M - Audio Matrix Processor with Tamper-Proof Operation and System Software for Windows (4 Input / 4 Output Base Unit) AC Power Cable Five (5) Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Rear panel Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ashly Protea 24.24M - Audio Matrix Processor with Tamper-Proof Operation and System Software for Windows in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ashly Protea 24.24M Specs
| Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.25dB |
| Dynamic Range || >110dB unweighted, 20Hz to 20kHz B/W |
| Input Connections || Euroblock |
| Output Connections || Euroblock |
| Input Impedance || 18kΩ |
| Output Impedance || 112Ω |
| Maximum Input Level || +20dBu |
| Maximum Output Level || +20dBu |
| Sample Rate || 48kHz |
| RTA Mic Phantom Voltage || Not applicable |
| THD & Noise || <0.01% @1kHz, +20dBu |
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || 19 x 8.5 x 3.5" (483 x216 x 89mm) |
| Weight || 13 lbs (5.9 kg) |
| Specialties || Requires computer running under Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP or NTAMX NetLinx and ACCENT3 compatible |
| Package Weight || 12.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 24.1 x 14.5 x 4.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
BSA tw30rdll scope...
Samsonite tripod 3751...
JVC Compact Component System MX-DK11...
VIZIO 40" hd...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
I have a Ricoh SP C261SFNw printer that is leaving what looks like roller impressions on the left side of the paper after printing. I’ve cleaned the rollers and kind of paper I use, Can I fix this?...
Name: Ivan Ambroz
American DJ DB Display MKII -
Bei mein display ist 5 V eingang kaput. Da sind einige Elemente in SMD technik und ich weiss nicht wie heist diese IC, Viderstand und Dioden. Ich bite um Hilfe. Danke mit Grusse...
Versa h22 mid tower manual download needed
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Chassis
I have a versa h22 tower I bought from 2015 and lost the manual, needing a download of the old one....
The worst support company
Name: PELAYO VIGIL
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Three days I have been trying to get an Activation Code for my AnyTime Organizer 16 Deluxe. I am blocked out of the program even thought I bought it in September 2022. No one answer me and I can not get into the programm. I have never experienced such a lack of support and the pr...
System output sounds bad
Name: Kelly bird
Numark MP103USB Professional USB & MP3
When using speakers the sou d is distorted. I need help troubleshooting ...