User Manual for ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook
- Product category: Chromebooks ASUS
- Brand: ASUS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ASUS Chromebooks
User manual for the ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ASUS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ASUS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ASUS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Basic Laptops The 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook from ASUS is an education-focused notebook designed for a classroom environment. It features a rugged enclosure, capable of withstanding the drops and hardships of a student's typical use both in and out of the classroom. Powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor and 4GB of 1066 MHz DDR3L RAM, the C202 Chromebook can handle multitasking as well as quickly accessing frequently used files and programs. When tasked with a heavier workload, the CPU can reach a burst frequency of 2.48 GHz.
Work efficiently and play comfortably with the 11.6" anti-glare display, driven by integrated Intel HD graphics. Its 1366 x 768 HD resolution will let you enjoy crisp and clear HD content while its anti-glare coating provides comfortable viewing even under sunlight. Furthermore, it has a 180-degree hinge so you can easily share what's on your screen. Use its HDMI port to connect an additional display for even more screen real-estate and multitasking capabilities.
The C202 Chromebook is equipped with 16GB of flash eMMC storage. While it may not be a lot, you can connect external storage solutions such as flash drives and hard drives using its USB ports. Should you run out of ports or would rather save them for other devices, you can pair compatible wireless peripherals to this notebook using Bluetooth 4.2 technology. An SD card reader can also be used for additional storage as well as quickly transferring files from your portable devices.
Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi with a 360-degree antenna, which offers strong reception to minimize poor signal connection. Other integrated features include a spill-resistant keyboard, rubber-wrapped edges, a 10-hour battery, and a microphone and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Chrome OS.
Please note that in order to take full advantage of Chrome OS, you will need to be connected to the Internet.
- Designed for the Classroom
- The C202 Chromebook has robust, reinforced, rubber-wrapped edges to ensure its components are secured, which reduces the impact from accidents and makes it ideal for the classroom environment. There are also two strategically placed grips on the bottom to prevent it from slipping off your desk. Furthermore, the keyboard is spill-resistant and has large printed keys for easy typing and accuracy.
- Drop Tested
- The C202 Chromebook is designed to survive drops from up to 3.9' (1.2 m) high, physical stress, shocks, and vibrations.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Featuring Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the C202 delivers high performance, broader coverage, and longer battery life than previous Wi-Fi standards. It also comes with Bluetooth 4.2 technology so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- Long Battery Life
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life with the C202 Chromebook. Now you can work all day even if you're out and about.
- HD Anti-Glare Display
- The HD anti-glare display has a 180-degree hinge and a 1366 x 768 resolution so you can enjoy and share crisp and clear HD content. Its anti-glare coating has a slight glossy finish so images are more vivid, even under the sun.
- Less Downtime
- The C202 is constructed to be easily taken apart for quick and simple replacement of key components in case of an accident.
- 100GB of Free Google Drive Storage
- With the purchase of a Chromebook, you'll get 100GB of free Google Drive storage for two years so you can save all your photos, videos, and documents. Access them anywhere and share them with anyone.
UPC: 889349335253 In the Box ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook (Dark Blue/Silver) Power Cable & Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty More info from ASUS Table of Contents
- Chrome OS
- Using Linux as a base, Google designed Chrome OS to work exclusively with web applications. The user interface takes a minimalist approach, which greatly resembles the Google Chrome web browser. Chrome OS was built for people who spend a majority, if not all, of their time on the computer connected to the Internet. The only application that comes installed on Chrome OS is a special Google Chrome web browser with an integrated media player and file manager. All other applications are accessed by adding apps from the Google Chrome Web Store. Since Chrome OS relies entirely on Google's web apps and access to Google's services, it is highly recommended that you connect to the Internet to optimize your Chrome OS experience.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ASUS Chromebook C202SA Specs
| Operating System || Chrome OS |
| CPU || 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 2.48 GHz |
| Memory Type || 1066 MHz DDR3L |
| Total Installed Memory || 4 GB |
| Available Memory Slots || None |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel HD Graphics 400 |
| Size || 11.6" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1366 x 768 |
| Finish || Matte |
| Refresh Rate || 60 Hz |
| Adaptive Sync Technology || None |
| Total Installed Capacity || 16 GB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 16 GB Integrated eMMC |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
| Display || 1 x HDMI |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Built-In Speakers || Yes |
| Built-In Microphones || Yes |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x SDXC |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Bluetooth || 4.2 |
| Webcam || User-Facing |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) |
| Watt Hours / Type || 38 Wh |
| Cells || 2 |
| Keyboard || Notebook Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Security || Kensington Lock Slot |
| Power Supply || 40 W |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Dimensions || 11.6 x 0.9 x 7.9" / 294.6 x 22.9 x 200.7 mm |
| Weight || 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.9 x 9.2 x 2.5" |
Rating84% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook
|Subject: camera usage|
|Date: 20.06.2021 11:54:43||Name: john southworth|
|How can I take forward facing photos with my asus chromebook|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Bell & Howell Autoload 308 super 8 film video camera
Zoom lens F:10.5-26.5mm, f/1.9, reflex finder
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...
NBP Battery pack
Name: Michael Baker
Nitecore NBP68 Advanced Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
I am getting the nitecore NBP68 HD battery pack just wandered if I have to do anything to maintain it?
Don’t want to over charge it. Should I let it run completely down then fully recharge every so often?
Thanks for the info...
HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 800
Very interesting idea