User Manual for ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530FA Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530FA Laptop
- Product category: Notebooks ASUS
- Brand: ASUS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ASUS Notebooks
User manual for the ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530FA Laptop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ASUS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ASUS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ASUS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Basic Laptops The 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530FA Laptop from ASUS is a thin, light, and stylish system for everyday use. Specs-wise, it's powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U quad-core processor, 8GB of DDR4 memory, and a 256GB M.2 SSD. Its 15.6" display, driven by integrated Intel UHD graphics, features a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and ultra-slim NanoEdge bezels. Other integrated features include a microSD card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, an HDMI port, a webcam, microphones, speakers, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 (64-Bit).
- ErgoLift Hinge
- The VivoBook S15 features an ErgoLift hinge, which tilts the keyboard up to 3.5° for a better typing position. In turn, this also increases the space beneath the laptop for improved cooling.
- NanoEdge Display
- With ultra-slim NanoEdge bezels, the VivoBook S15 has an 86% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience.
- Asus SonicMaster
- Asus SonicMaster features a combination of hardware and software enhancements to deliver a better audio experience. It uses a professional-grade codec, amplifiers, large speakers, and resonance chambers for powerful, clear audio and deep bass.
- The VivoBook S15 has a built-in fingerprint sensor, which you can use to easily log into your system with just a touch, even if your forgot your password. it also has a backlit keyboard, a fast-charging battery, and USB Type-C connectivity. Its fast-charging feature can recharge a low battery to 60% in just 49 minutes.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
UPC: 192876203644 In the Box ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530FA Laptop Power Cable & Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 6.5mb More info from ASUS Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530FA Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ASUS S15 Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| CPU || 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.9 GHz |
| Memory Type || DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 16 GB |
| Memory Slot Type || 260-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel UHD Graphics 620 |
| Panel Type || Unspecified LCD |
| Size || 15.6" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Touchscreen || No |
| Finish || Matte |
| Maximum Brightness || 250 cd/m2 |
| Refresh Rate || 60 Hz |
| Total Installed Capacity || 256 GB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 256 GB M.2 SATA |
| Ports || 1 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
2 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
| USB Type-C Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 |
| Display || 1 x HDMI 1.4 |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 2 x 2 |
| Bluetooth || 4.2 |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Watt Hours / Type || 42 Wh Non-Removable |
| Cells || 3 |
| Output Voltage || 19 VDC |
| Keyboard || Chiclet Notebook Keyboard with Backlight |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Security || BIOS Booting, Power-On Password, Fingerprint Reader |
| Power Supply || 45 W |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Dimensions || 14.2 x 0.7 x 9.6" / 36.1 x 1.8 x 24.3 cm |
| Weight || 4 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.555 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.05 x 17.9 x 2.55" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 15 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: