User Manual for ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F
- Product category: Motherboards ASUS
- Brand: ASUS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ASUS Motherboards
User manual for the ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ASUS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ASUS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ASUS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard from Asus is built on the AMD B450 chipset, supporting first- and second-generation Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots, which support up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM at speeds of up to 3200 MHz when overclocked. For storage, there are six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots, both of which can utilize the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface for speeds of up to 32 Gb/s when used with an appropriate drive. While it's equipped with HDMI and DisplayPort outputs for integrated graphics, this motherboard also has two PCIe 3.0 x16, one PCIe 2.0 x16, and three PCIe 2.0 x1 slots for graphics cards and other PCIe-based hardware. Other notable integrated features include SupremeFX S1220A 8-channel HD audio, Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN, and Asus Aura Sync RGB Lighting.
- Asus Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Equipped with Asus Aura Sync RGB lighting, this motherboard supports millions of colors and plenty of lighting effects that you can choose from to fit your style. Moreover, you can sync it with other Aura Sync-compatible hardware and peripherals to complete your setup.
- There are multiple fan headers that support both DC and PWM modes, so you can adjust fan speeds within BIOS or a third-party software to find the perfect balance between cooling and noise.
- The B450-F Gaming has four memory slots that support up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM that can reach up to 3200 MHz when overclocked. Moreover, the RAM slots feature an enhanced design for more stable overclocking and ease-of-use.
- Aside from the six SATA ports on this motherboard, it also has two M.2 slots, both of which support the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface for speeds of up to 32 Gb/s when used with an appropriate drive.
- SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel HD audio supports high-quality audio playback, impedance sense for both front and rear headphone outputs, EMI shielding, and dual OP amplifiers for a more immersive listening experience for all types of applications, whether you're using speakers or headphones.
UPC: 192876080276 In the Box ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard 4 x SATA Cable 2 x M.2 Screw Package Strix Door Hangar ROG Strix Sticker Cable Tie Package Replaceable PCH Nameplate Limited 3-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 7.5mbecydabxwctddcadvrwcuavewzautzfzf More info from ASUS Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- ROG RAMCache II
- ROG Overwolf
- ROG CPU-Z
- Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
- DIGI+ VRM
- SRAM Overcurrent Protection
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS, and USB Ports
- Durable Components
- Aura Lighting Control
- AI Suite 3
- AI Charger
- Asus Grid
- Asus Q-LED, Q-Slot, & Q-DIMM
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING Specs
| Chipset || AMD B450 |
| CPU Socket || AM4 |
| USB || 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A |
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
2 x USB 2.0 Type-A
| Display || 1 x HDMI 2.0a |
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
| Audio || 1 x S/PDIF |
5 x 3.5 mm
| Ethernet / Controller || 1 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit |
| PS/2 || 1 x Combo |
| Memory Slots || 4 x 288-Pin |
| Memory Support || DDR4 2133, 2400, 2666, 2800, 3000, 3200 MHz |
| Maximum Capacity || 64 GB |
| Channel Architecture || Dual Channel |
| ECC Support || Non-ECC Unbuffered |
| SATA || 6 x SATA III |
| M.2 || 1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA III) |
1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4)
| U.2 || None |
| Optane Memory Support || No |
| RAID Support || RAID 0, 1, 10 |
| Expansion Slots || 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 |
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
| USB || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Ports) |
2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Ports)
| Multi-GPU Support || 3-Way AMD CrossFireX |
| Air Cooling || 1 x 4-Pin CPU |
1 x 4-Pin Assistant
3 x 4-Pin System
1 x Thermal Sensor
| Liquid Cooling || 1 x 4-Pin Pump |
| Power Connectors || 1 x 24-Pin Mainboard |
1 x 8-Pin CPU
| Security || TPM Module |
| LED Header || 2 x RGB |
| Audio || None |
| Diagnostics || Clear CMOS |
| Legacy || 1 x Serial |
| I/O Connection Headers || AAFP, USB 3.1 |
| Audio Codec || SupremeFX S1220A (8-Channel) |
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows 10 (64-Bit) |
| Form Factor || ATX |
| Dimensions || 12 x 9.6" / 304.80 x 243.84 mm |
| Package Weight || 3.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.5 x 10.8 x 2.8" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvania sltdvd1023 10.1 quad core tablet/pdvd combo ...
RMi Series™ RM850i — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold...
Eero Pro 5 manual needed, thank you. ...
Pom Smart Pods+
Headphones with USB connection...