User Manual for ASUS VS248H-P 24" 16:9 LCD Monitor Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ASUS VS248H-P 24" 16:9 LCD Monitor
- Product category: Computer Monitors ASUS
- Brand: ASUS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ASUS Computer Monitors
User manual for the ASUS VS248H-P 24" 16:9 LCD Monitor contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ASUS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ASUS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ASUS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Which ASUS Monitor is Right for You? Read More wxzbqbeafbtcqvwuefucrxbuudete The VS248H-P 24" LED Backlit Widescreen Monitor from ASUS is a desktop computer monitor with a 16:9 aspect ratio and energy-efficient LED backlight. The display features a modern design, highlighted by a glossy black frame and smooth desktop stand.
The display features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. It also boasts an amazing 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 250 cd/m² brightness rating, 2 ms response time, support for 16.7 million colors, and 170°/160° viewing angles. It can connect to a computer via VGA, DVI-D, or HDMI.* Note: For a DVI-D connection, you must use an HDMI-to-DVI cable.
True-to-Life Pictures Powered by LED
- 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
- Dynamically enhances the display's contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white -- delivering lifelike images.
- Full HD with HDMI
- Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) support and HDMI port.
- 2 ms Response Time
- Quick response time of 2 ms (GtG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
- Aspect Control Function
- Aspect Control function allows users to select either 4:3 or the full aspect ratio for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
- Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
- The Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. Five preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey.
- Stylish and User-Friendly Design for Modern Sophistication
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD
- Easily detachable base for wall mount
- VESA Wall Mount Standard (100 x 100mm)
- 25° (Forward 5°, Backwards 20°) Tilting Angle
- KENSINGTON Security Lock
- Complete After-Sale Service
- ASUS's limited warranty covers the display and panel for three years, and provides for free pick-up service in select countries.
- Rapid Replacement
- Along with a limited 3-year warranty for the display panel and system, you get the complimentary ASUS Rapid Replacement service that covers free 2-way shipping and offers free cross-shipping that swaps any defective unit with a replacement.
Green in Mind
UPC: 610839367924 In the Box ASUS VS248H-P 24" 16:9 LCD Monitor DVI Cable VGA Cable Power Cord Quick Start Guide Rapid Replacement Service Warranty Limited 3-Year Warranty 10 Factors to Consider When Selecting A Monitor for Video Editing Mary Latvis 03/04/2019 wxzbqbeafbtcqvwuefucrxbuudete More info from ASUS Table of Contents
- Greener Materials
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
- Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO₂ emission
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ASUS VS248H-P 24" 16:9 LCD Monitor in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ASUS VS248H Specs
| Size || 24" |
| Touchscreen || No |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Maximum Brightness || 250 cd/m2 |
| Dynamic Contrast Ratio || 50,000,000:1 |
| Adaptive Sync Technology || None |
| Horizontal Frequency || 30 to 83 kHz |
| Vertical Frequency || 50 to 76 Hz |
| Bit Depth / Color Support || 8-Bit (16.7 Million Colors) |
| Response Time || 2 ms (GtG) |
| Viewing Angle || Horizontal: 170° |
| Dot Pitch || 0.2768 x 0.2768 mm |
| Connectivity || 1 x 3.5 mm Output |
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 1.3
1 x VGA
| Power Consumption || 0.5 W (Standby) |
32 W (Typical)
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Certifications || ENERGY STAR, RoHS, WEEE, as per Manufacturer |
| Tilt Adjustment || -5 to 20° |
| Mounting-Hole Pattern || 100 x 100 mm |
| Lock Slot || Yes |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 22.6 x 16.2 x 8.1" / 57.3 x 41.2 x 20.6 cm |
| Weight || 9 lb / 4.1 kg |
| Package Weight || 13.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 25.0 x 18.5 x 5.0" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 06 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brick house surveillance watch...
Bell&Howell dnv16hdz camcorder manual...
Konus 900 motor refactor Telescope Manual ...
Hi im looking for a User manual for the 3DR 2.4 GHz, 9-Channel Transmitter for IRIS Quadcopter ASY0002
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...