User Manual for ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA DLP Pico Projector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA
- Product category: Pico Projectors ASUS
- Brand: ASUS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ASUS Pico Projectors
User manual for the ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ASUS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ASUS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ASUS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy video and photos nearly anywhere with the ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA DLP Pico Projector. It can read popular file formats from USB flash drives, and can also display content from your compatible Windows computer or Android smart device. Its 150 lumens of maximum brightness makes it suitable for use in dark rooms, and though its native resolution is 854 x 480, it will accept signals up to 1080p. Its LED light source will last up to 30,000 hours, and for added convenience and instant connectivity, USB cables and a USB OTG adapter are included. Note: Android 5.0 or later with Host Storage mode support is required for USB playback from mobile devices; Windows XP or later is required for desktop/laptop playback. DRM-protected content playback may be limited to playback on your Android device.
- Large Image from a Compact Projector
- The ZenBeam Go E1Z measures only 3.3 x 1.1 x 4.3" and weighs just 10.8 oz, so it's small and light enough to carry around, yet it can project up to 120" diagonal images. Connect it to your laptop or mobile device via the USB port or the included USB Type-C adapter. Project nearly anywhere with the built-in rechargeable battery, which lasts up to 5 hours at 50 lumens. You can also use the projector to charge your mobile device with its USB power output.
- Connect to Android and Windows Devices
- The ZenBeam Go E1Z connects to computers and mobile devices via the DisplayLink app. You can check the battery status or adjust brightness or battery settings using the ZenBeam app.
- Designed for Quick Setup
- Just plug the ZenBeam Go E1Z in, point it at your desired screen or flat vertical surface, and start projecting. The focus ring assists with minute adjustments for clear images.
- Long LED Life with 120" Images
- Offering 100% of the NTSC color gamut and 150 lumens of brightness with up to a 30,000-hour LED lifespan, the ZenBeam Go E1Z delivers 854 x 480 resolution and scales down Full HD videos to match its native resolution. It can project a 120" image from just 12.1' away. Integrated DLP IntelliBright technology is designed to boost brightness and contrast by up to 30% while lowering power consumption by up to 50%.
- Up to Five Hours of Cable-Free Projection
- The built-in battery provides up to five hours of projection time on a full charge at the 50-lumen setting.
- Auto Keystone Correction
- The Auto Keystone correction feature is designed to automatically detect the projector's orientation and correct for distortions that result from angled projection.
- Built-In Speaker
- The ZenBeam Go E1Z has an integrated ASUS SonicMaster-enhanced speaker for clear sound.
UPC: 889349316795 In the Box ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA DLP Pico Projector 2 x USB Type-A to Micro-USB Cable Micro-USB to Micro-USB Cable USB Type-C OTG Carrying Bag Power Adapter AC Plug Limited 2-Year Warranty More info from ASUS cvedwvrszdxa Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- R/G/B LED light source
- Six picture modes: Presentation Mode, Scenery Mode, Theater Mode, Standard Mode, Flashlight, SOS
- Tripod mounting socket
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA DLP Pico Projector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ASUS E1Z Specs
| Display System || 0.2" DLP |
| Native Chip Resolution || 854 x 480 (FWVGA) |
| Supported Resolutions || Maximum: Full HD 1080p |
| Max Brightness || 150 Lumens |
| Offset || 100% |
| Aspect Ratio || Native: 16:9 |
| Dynamic Contrast Ratio || 3500:1 |
| Color Depth || 8-Bit (16.78 Million Colors) |
| Scan || Horizontal: 24.7 to 74.6 kHz |
Vertical: 50 to 60 Hz
| Focus || Manual |
| Optical Zoom || None |
| Throw Distance || 1.64 - 12.139' / 0.5 - 3.7 m |
| Throw Ratio || 1.4:1 |
| Projection Size || 16 - 120" / 40.64 - 304.80 cm |
| Keystone Correction || Auto: ± 40° |
| Ceiling Mountable || Yes |
| Rear Screen Projection || Yes |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes (Mono) |
| Speaker Power || 2W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 1 x Micro-USB Audio/Video (Input/Output) |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone (Output)
1 x USB Power (Output)
1 x Micro-USB Power (Output)
| Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi || None |
| Light Source || LED |
| Expected Lamp Life || Low Brightness: 30,000 Hours |
| Fan Noise || Full Brightness: 30 dB |
Low Brightness: 28 dB
| Power Consumption || Full Brightness: <18 W |
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): <0.5 W
| Battery Capacity || 6400 mAh |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Operating Humidity || 20 - 90% |
| Temperature || Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 20 - 90%
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 4.3 x 1.1 x 3.3" / 11.0 x 2.9 x 8.3 cm |
| Weight || 10.83 oz / 307 g Approximate |
| Package Weight || 1.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.9 x 7.7 x 3.6" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 42 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z 150-Lumen FWVGA DLP Pico Projector
|Date: 28.02.2021 10:02:47||Name: Brock Byrnes|
|Just bought a projector from Officeworks, the manual is too small to read, I want to know charging time and does the projector need charging straight away and how long for. I thought it is bluetooth but it doesnt matter if it isnt. I can use USB c to HDMI, I use a ASUS chromebook for pitching (I am in sales)|
Please respond asap
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
imedic 500 os-7801 MESSAGE CHAIR...
IPhone Tech21 000...
sigma 150 - 600 sport...
Need user manual for a night owl optics binocular made in Russia. Model #NOFB3...
Kensington Wired Trackball - need to configure trackball
Use Windows 10.0...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
download operators manual
Name: peter wells
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
wish to download correct operator manual Jbl radio alarm clock black blu tooth clock about five yr. old. Model number R 206 000489 (?).
download operators manual
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
i have a JBL radio alarm clock black about about five yr. old .has a number R204 000489. can you possibly help. please advise.
Pilotfly gimbal Hě
Name: Petr Los
Pilotfly H2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Hello, Can you send me the link for Pilotfly gimbal H2. Thank you...
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio to Musiccast WX-010
Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio from iPad to Musiccast WX-010. Please advise how to fix this issue.
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?
Name: ralph sheffler
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?...