User Manual for ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ASUS Zenfone Max M1
- Product category: Unlocked Cell Phones ASUS
- Brand: ASUS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ASUS Unlocked Cell Phones
User manual for the ASUS Zenfone Max M1 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ASUS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ASUS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ASUS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Best Smartphones of 2018 Read More Capture more with the Zenfone Max M1 from ASUS. The 13MP rear camera is joined with a second 8MP wide-angle camera that has a 120-degree field of view, letting you fit more into every crystal clear shot. The 8MP front camera can take some hi-res selfies that can be further enhanced with the ZenUI's live beautification features, helping to make you look your best.
The Zenfone Max M1 packs a lot into a small frame, which is highlighted by the 5.5" HD+ display with 2.5D glass. With an 82% screen-to-body ratio, ASUS gives you that 5.5" display in a body typically sized for 5" phones. Powering the display and the rest of the Max M1 is a large 4000mAh lithium battery that's designed to let you go about your day with less worry about having to constantly recharge.
Running the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, this phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor and 2GB of RAM. You can store your apps, wide-angle pics, and beautified selfies on 16GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 2TB in size.
This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM/4G LTE networks. If you travel a lot or have a separate work number, you can take advantage of the Dual SIM slots to access both accounts. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your home screen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to millions of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 8.0 Oreo adds major productivity and security capabilities to the operating system. They've introduced Google Play Protect, which scans apps on your phone to detect harmful behavior. With the touch of the Home button, continue to work in apps while watching active videos in Picture-in-Picture mode. Other features include, faster boot speed, automatically turning on Wi-Fi when near saved networks, limiting background activity for little used apps, notification snoozing, smart text selection, and more.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The Zenfone Max M1's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) allows you to lower your mobile costs when traveling while staying connected. Once your SIM cards are installed, you will be able to receive phone calls and text messages from either without needing to manually choose which one is active. When you want to make a call or send an SMS message, you can select the correct SIM card. When one SIM card is being used for a phone call, the other will not be active until you hang up. Operator charges may apply.
- Reversible Charging
- Sharing is caring, and with reversible charging you can utilize the Zenfone Max M1 as a power bank, sharing some of the juice inside its 4000mAh battery to provide a power boost to a friend's dying smartphone or other mobile devices.
UPC: 889349991015 In the Box ASUS Zenfone Max M1 (Black) USB Cable 10W Charger Earphone Headset Limited 1-Year Warranty Smart Assistants Roundup M. Brett Smith 12/14/2018 The Camera Phone is 20 Years Old! Allan Weitz 06/11/2017 What Smartphones Should I Consider If I Care About Security? Chris Gold 05/01/2017 Why Buy an Unlocked Phone: A Primer Chris Gold 08/12/2015 Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone M. Brett Smith 03/28/2019 A Look at Dual Camera Systems in Smartphones M. Brett Smith 05/03/2018 User Manual PDF 14.9mb More info from ASUS Table of Contents
- Convenient Security
- For enhanced security, the Zenfone Max M1 features a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone, and a Face Unlock feature that uses facial recognition to unlock your phone. With Face Unlock, you get the added convenience of being able to unlock your phone with one-hand or while the phone is resting in a stand.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ASUS Zenfone Max M1 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the ASUS Zenfone Max M1 can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
ASUS ZB555KL Specs
| Operating System || Android.0 Oreo |
| Memory || 2 GB |
| Chipset || Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8917 (S425) |
| CPU || 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-Core |
| GPU || Adreno 308 |
| Storage || 16 GB |
| Size || 5.5" |
| Native Resolution || 1440 x 720 |
| Aspect Ratio || 18:9 |
| Pixel Density || 293 ppi |
| Display Technology || IPS-Type LCD |
| Ports || 1 x USB 2.0 - Micro (Input/Output) |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone |
| Flash Media Slot || 1 x microSDXC |
| SIM Card Size || Card 2: Nano |
| GSM 2G || GSM, GPRS, EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 3G/3.5G || UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz |
| 4G LTE || LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 28 Bands |
| Wi-Fi || Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 4.0 + LE |
| NFC || No |
| GPS || Yes |
| FM Radio || Yes |
| Sensors || Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Proximity |
| Water Resistance || None |
| Keyboard || Virtual |
| Battery || Internal Lithium-Ion (4000.0 mAh) |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.8 x 5.8 x 0.3" / 70.9 x 147.3 x 8.7 mm |
| Weight || 5.29 oz / 150 g |
| Package Weight || 0.77 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.2 x 3.25 x 2.7" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: