User Manual for Atlona 4K UHD HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver with Ethernet, Control, & PoE Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Atlona 4K UHD HDMI over HDBaseT
- Product category: Video Extenders & Repeaters Atlona
- Brand: Atlona
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Atlona Video Extenders & Repeaters
User manual for the Atlona 4K UHD HDMI over HDBaseT contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Atlona product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Atlona user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Atlona product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The power sourcing 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver from Atlona supports AV signals up to 328’over category cable with Ethernet pass-through, RS-232, CEC, and Power over Ethernet. It is compatible with signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color sub-sampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the transmitter. The receiver is ideal for use with the AT-HDVS-200-TX transmitter (sold separately) for passing 4K signals to a display. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter-rack width metal enclosure for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. This PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) device is powered via the included desktop power supply, and provides PoE to the AT-HDVS-200-TX or other PoE-compatible transmitters.
- 4K/UHD Capability
- • Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
• Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- • Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
• Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- PSE - Power Sourcing Equipment
- • Uses external power supply (included) to power remote PoE-compatible HDVS series transmitters over HDBaseT
• Eliminates the need for the receiver to be powered remotely or by a power-injection device
- AV, Ethernet, Power, and Control over HDBaseT
- • Receives 4K/UHD video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
• Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display 1
Please Note: Note: Ethernet pass-through is not available on the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver when used with the UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers. close
- Extended Distance HDMI Extension
- • Receives HDMI signals up to 328' @ 1080p with Cat5e/6 or 4K/UHD using Cat6a/7 cable
• Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Extends RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet Control Signals
- • Control signals travel over HDBaseT link to device for maximum control system flexibility
• Simplifies integration of source, control system, and display 2
Please Note: Note: The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE does not include I/O ports for IR control signals extended over HDBaseT. If IR over HDBaseT is required, please refer to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX. close
- Rear Panel I/O Connectors
- • Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
• Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
- Multi-Channel Audio Compliant
- • Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
• Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Field Updatable Firmware
- • Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
• Ensures long term system return on investment
- Front Panel Power and Link Status LEDs
- • LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
• Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
UPC: 846352004910 In the Box Atlona 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver with Ethernet, Control, & PoE (328') Desktop Power Supply Mounting Brackets Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Low-Profile 1" High Quarter-Rack Enclosure Width
- • Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
• Keeps devices out of sight when placed in public spaces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Atlona 4K UHD HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver with Ethernet, Control, & PoE in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE Specs
| Video Resolution || 4096 x 2160 @ 24/25/30/50/60 Hz |
3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30/50/60 Hz
2048 x 1080p
1080p @ 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 Hz
1080i @ 50/59.94/60Hz
720p @ 50/59.94/60 Hz
576p, 576i, 480p, 480i Note: Support for 4096 x 2160 @ 50/60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 50/60Hz at chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
| VESA || 2560 x 2048 / 1600 |
2048 x 1536
1920 x 1200
1680 x 1050
1600 x 1200 / 900
1440 x 900
1400 x 1050
1366 x 768
1360 x 768
1280 x 1024 / 800 / 768
1152 x 768
1024 x 768
800 x 600
640 x 480
| Color Space || YCbCr, RGB |
| Chroma Subsampling || 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0 |
| Color Depth || 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit |
| Analog Audio Input || Formats: |
PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
| Sample Rate || 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz |
| Bit Rate || Up to 24-bit |
| Distance || Cat5e/6 @ 4K: Up to 230' (70 m) |
Cat6a/7 @ 4K: Up to 328' (100 m)
Cat5e/6 @ 1080p: Up to 328' (100 m)
HDMI In/Out @ 4K: Up to 15' (5 m)
HDMI In/Out @ 1080p: Up to 30' (10 m)
| Signal || Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps |
HDCP: Supports up to 2.2
| Certification || Unit: CE, FCC |
Power Supply: CE, FCC, RoHS, cULus, RCM, CCC
| Temperature || Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) |
Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Humidity: 20 to 90%, Non-condensing
| Power || Consumption: 15.2 W (When paired with TX) |
Supply Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Supply Output: 48 VDC /0.83 A
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || Without Rack Ears: 0.9 x 4.3 x 5.0" (25 x 109 x 127 mm) |
With Rack Ears:1.1 x 4.7 x 5.0" (27 x 119 x 127 mm)
| Weight || 0.9 lb (0.4 kg) |
| Package Weight || 2.285 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.15 x 7.4 x 3.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 79 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924