User Manual for Audix AP41 Performance Series Single-Channel Bodypack Wireless System with HT7 Single-Ear Condenser Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Audix AP41 Performance Series Single-Channel Bodypack
- Product category: Wireless Systems Audix
- Brand: Audix
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Audix Wireless Systems
User manual for the Audix AP41 Performance Series Single-Channel Bodypack contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Audix product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Audix user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Audix product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The AP41 Performance Series Single-Channel Bodypack Wireless System from Audix includes the R41 1-channel diversity receiver, B60 bodypack transmitter, and black HT7 single-ear miniaturized condenser microphone. The R41 receiver operates on a frequency range of 522 to 554 MHz and offers one-touch auto scan searches for clear channel. Thanks to the one-touch sync function, the receiver easily links to the B60 bodypack transmitter placed within 300'. The HT7 microphone can be connected to the bodypack transmitter via the integrated 3-pin mini XLR-terminated cable. This omnidirectional microphone features a comfortable ear piece that can be worn around the left or right ear with a durable adjustable length boom arm.
In the Box Bundle Items R41 Kit-A Performance Series Single-Channel UHF Diversity Receiver (A: 522 to 554 MHz) ucvabsqevxqcafczbscvwxeytqdszeztwf B60 Performance Series Bodypack Transmitter (522 to 586 MHz) HT7 Condenser Headworn Microphone (3-Pin Mini-XLR, Black)
- R41 Kit-A Performance Series Single-Channel UHF Diversity Receiver (A: 522 to 554 MHz) The Audix R41 Kit-A is a Performance Series single-channel UHF diversity receiver designed to deliver enhanced range and easy configuration for musicians, vocalists, presenters, and public speakers in houses of worship, concert venues, conferences, and live stage applications. It offers 106 pre-coordinated frequencies across 32 MHz of bandwidth in the 522 to 554 MHz frequency band. Use one wireless microphone (available separately) from up to 300' away. One-touch sync and auto scan functions provide simple and efficient setup. The high-contrast LCD shows a host of information such as battery level, frequency, and AF/RF signal strength, which can be optimized via adjustable AF and RF gain. XLR and 1/4" outputs allow compatible connectivity with the balanced or unbalanced inputs on your mixing console. The R41 Kit-A ships with two antennas, a carrying case, an audio cable, one power supply, and a rackmount kit.
- Incorporate up to 16 systems to use 16 unique channels simultaneously
- Single-channel receiver supports one wireless microphone
- 32 MHz wide spectrum tuning
- 106 pre-coordinated frequencies
- High-contrast LCD shows RF and AF signal strength, group/channel/frequency, level/squelch, battery level, and more
- One-touch sync via infrared
- One-touch scan eliminates inefficient manual tuning
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate ground loops or hum
- Metal strain relief for power cable
- Adjustable AF and RF level
- Selectable lock function prevents the transmitter from being accidentally muted or powered off
- B60 Performance Series Bodypack Transmitter (522 to 586 MHz) The Audix B60 is a Performance Series bodypack transmitter designed to deliver simple configuration and reliable wireless signal transmission for musicians, vocalists, presenters, and public speakers in houses of worship, concert venues, conferences, and live stage applications. It offers 64 MHz of bandwidth from 522 to 586 MHz, effectively covering A and B frequency groups for proper use with Audix Performance Series receivers. The high-contrast LCD and three function buttons provide easy access to settings such as AF gain, 10/30 mW RF output power, and lock. Two supplied AA batteries power the B60 for up to 14 hours. The rugged metal housing features a belt clip for secure attachment to the performer and a soft mute button for quick on/off switching. A mini-XLR 3-pin input enables proper connectivity for a guitar, bass, lavalier mic, headset, or instrument microphone. The modular antenna design allows for compact storage and field serviceability.
- 64 MHz bandwidth from 522 to 586 MHz covers A and B frequency groups
- Mini-XLR 3-pin connector for compatibility with a variety of microphones or guitar cables
- Durable tour-worthy metal housing
- High-contrast LCD shows group, channel, frequency, mic/line level, and battery status
- Convenient top-panel soft mute button for quick on/off switching
- Two supplied AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of run time
- Selectable 10/30 mW RF power output
- Four selectable gain settings—0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, and -24 dB
- Lock function deactivates the power button, RF output control, and level adjustment
- HT7 Condenser Headworn Microphone (3-Pin Mini-XLR, Black) Provided by third party: The HT7 is a professional single-ear headworn condenser microphone designed for stage, presentation and broadcast applications. The professional-grade omnidirectional HT7 features a comfortable ear piece that can be worn around either left or right ear and a durable and adjustable-length boom arm. The HT7 may be used wireless or wired.
- Key Features
- Can be worn on either left or right side
- Durable and adjustable-length boom arm for easy placement and positioning
- Modular design allows for field replaceable parts when necessary
- Can be used wireless or wired
Table of Contents
- Carrying pouch, foam windscreen
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Audix AP41 Performance Series Single-Channel Bodypack Wireless System with HT7 Single-Ear Condenser Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- R41 Kit-A Performance Series Single-Channel UHF Diversity Receiver (A: 522 to 554 MHz)
| Frequency Band || 522 to 554 MHz |
| Bandwidth || 32 MHz |
| # Of Simultaneous Systems || Up to 16 |
| Switchable Frequencies || 106 pre-coordinated frequencies |
| Wireless Range || Up to 300' / 91 m |
| Antenna Connector || 2 x BNC (8 VDC, 150 mA) |
| Outputs || 1 x XLR 3-pin balanced |
1 x 1/4" TS unbalanced
| Audio Output Level || XLR: -12 dBV at 25 kHz deviation, 600-Ohm load, +6 gain |
1/4": -18 dBV at 25 kHz deviation, 10-Ohm load, +6 gain
| Audio Level Control || -12 to +9 dB in 3 dB steps |
| Frequency Response || 45 Hz to 18 kHz |
| Compander || 2:1 |
| Pilot Tone || 32 kHz |
| Receiving System || Single tuner, antenna diversity |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || 105 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted) |
| Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) || ≤0.7% (33 kHz deviation at 1 kHz) |
| Sensitivity || 5 dB
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 40 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K...
Aduro uogrip road series dashcam DVC 100 DVR Road Dash video camcorder...
Instructional manual for Monfrotto ball tripod head # 496RC2...
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...