User Manual for Auray BAE-2N Two-Section Broadcast Arm with External Springs Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Auray BAE-2N Two-Section Broadcast Arm with
- Product category: Studio Arms & Accessories Auray
- Brand: Auray
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Auray Studio Arms & Accessories
User manual for the Auray BAE-2N Two-Section Broadcast Arm with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Auray product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Auray user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Auray product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Auray BAE-2N is a sturdy, two-section broadcast arm with external springs. It's a versatile and practical accessory for professional and home studios, and is ideal for broadcast, voiceovers or podcasts.
The BAE-2N is designed with a wide range of motion for precise microphone placement and minimal noise when repositioning the microphone. The external balance-spring design is precision-engineered to support microphones of up to 3.6 lb (1.6 kg) and hold them in place. This broadcast arm features a standard 5/8"-27 microphone stud mount that's compatible with most shockmounts and microphone clips. The angle of the stud mount can be adjusted and secured with the locking knob, and the angle is maintained when repositioning the arm, eliminating the need to readjust it every time the arm is moved.
The heavy-duty combo mount, consisting of a sturdy C-clamp and a heavy metal desktop mount, offers options for fastening the broadcast arm onto a desktop or permanent installation with the included mounting screws. The 14-inch riser is included to add height to the arm so that it extends over computer or studio monitors.
The BAE-2N is a durable and reliable accessory for any studio or recording setup that will provide secure support for your microphone and won't disrupt your audio when being repositioned.
- Supports Microphones Up to 3.6 lb
- The BAE-2N is designed with external balance springs that are precision-engineered to support microphones of up to 3.6 lb. (1.6 kg), and hold them in place
- Minimal Handling Noise
- The external balance-spring design minimizes handling noise when moving the arm
- 5/8"-27 Standard Microphone Thread
- The 5/8"-27 thread of the microphone stud mount is compatible with most shockmounts and microphone clips
- Wide Range of Motion
- An extension of up to 39 inches, back-to-front movement with a range of 100º, and the ability to rotate the arm 360º allow for precise microphone placement
- 14-Inch Riser for Extra Height
- The included 14-inch riser provides the broadcast are wtih extra height and is especially useful when extending the broadcast arm over studio monitors
- Heavy-Duty Combo Mount
- The combo mount consists of a sturdy C-clamp and a heavy metal desktop mount. The C-clamp is capable of fastening onto desktops up to 2-inches thick. The desktop mount detaches from the C-clamp and provides the option of permanent installation to a desktop with the mounting screws (included)
UPC: 847628582521 In the Box Auray BAE-2N Two-Section Broadcast Arm with External Springs Combo Mount 14" Riser Mounting Hardware Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 784.6kb Table of Contents
- Slim Design
- The C-clamp's slim design minimizes the clearance needed to mount it between the desk and a wall
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Auray BAE-2N Two-Section Broadcast Arm with External Springs in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Auray BAE-2N Specs
| Thread Size || 5/8"-27 standard microphone thread |
| Clamping Range || 2.5" (6.35 cm) |
| Length || 39" (99.06 cm) |
| Riser || Riser Height: 14" (35.56 cm) |
| Weight Capacity || 3.6 lb (1.6 kg) |
| Weight || 3.95 lb (1.79 kg) |
| Package Weight || 5.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 23.5 x 7.4 x 3.1" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 29 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
BY-AU-BE-704-BK 7030 BYTECH WIRELESS EAR BUDS USER MANUAL...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...