User Manual for Auray CFC-512 Cable Replacement Kit for CFP-512 Series Boom Poles Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Auray CFC-512 Cable Replacement Kit for
- Product category: Boompole Accessories Auray
- Brand: Auray
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Auray Boompole Accessories
User manual for the Auray CFC-512 Cable Replacement Kit for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Auray product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Auray user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Auray product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The CFC-512 Cable Replacement Kit from Auray is a high performance, anti-tangle coiled cable that will not tangle or stretch even after being fully extended for many hours. It is a replacement cable with a solderless design for the Auray CFP-512N, CFP-512B, and CFP-512R carbon fiber boom poles. It provides a fast and easy solution for cable replacement.The high-quality coiled cable features a 3-pin XLR female connector on one end and a TA3 (mini XLR) female insert connector on the other end that provides a reliable connection with excellent signal transfer. It is offered with Auray's unique strain relief system that absorbs tension, secures the cable, and protects it from damage.In addition, the only tools needed to install the quick and easy cable replacement kit are the included hex key and a slotted screwdriver (not included). The CFC Series Cable Replacement Kit will assure long-lasting and trouble-free operation of your CFP boom pole.
- How to Replace a Cable on an Auray Aluminium Boom Pole
- Effortless Cable Replacement
- A cable problem during recording is no time to start looking for your soldering iron. Auray's solderless cable replacement design is a fast and easy solution for CFP boom pole cable replacement. The included hex key and a small flat head screwdriver (not included) are the only tools you need to replace the cable
- Drop-Through Boom Pole Design
- Auray's unique drop-though design will save time and effort when replacing the cable. The tip of the pole is made with a wide opening so the new cable will easily drop down through the tubes
- Coiled XLR Cable
- Auray's coiled XLR cable is a high performance, anti-tangle coiled cable. It will not tangle or stretch, even after being fully extended for many hours. The high-quality coiled XLR cable smoothly extends and retracts with the telescoping boom pole tubes
- Strain Relief
- The strain relief system absorbs tension and secures the cable, eliminating strain on the TA3 connector
- Right Angle Neutrik XLR Connector
- The cable features a professional-quality right angle XLR connector that provides a secure locking connection with flawless signal transfer. The right angle provides extra clearance from the back of the microphone and prevents damage to the cable
UPC: 847628584853 In the Box Auray CFC-512 Cable Replacement Kit for CFP-512 Series Boom Poles Coiled Cable with Strain Relief and XLR and TA3 Connectors 1.5 mm Allen Key Nylon Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 7.6mbtfrccqbafeycdfwquaec Table of Contents
- Compatible with Auray's CFP-N (Cableless) Series
- By integrating the XLR cable into your boom pole, you can avoid having to wrestle with an XLR cable every time you shoot. All you need to do is to add one of Auray's Bottom-Exit (CFP-BE) or Side-Exit (CFP-RE) XLR attachments and to drop the CFC replacement cable through. With Auray's boom pole design, it's that easy.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Auray CFC-512 Cable Replacement Kit for CFP-512 Series Boom Poles in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Auray CFC-512 Specs
| Connector 1 || 3-pin XLR, female |
| Connector 2 || TA3 (mini XLR), female |
| Compatible Products || CFP-512B Auray Carbon Fiber Boompole with bottom exit XLR |
CFP-512N Auray Carbon Fiber Boompole without cable
CFP-512R Auray Carbon Fiber Boompole with side-exit XLR connector
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.0 x 4.0 x 1.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 24 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...