User Manual for Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit
- Product category: Light Stands Avenger
- Brand: Avenger
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Avenger Light Stands
User manual for the Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Avenger product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Avenger user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Avenger product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This is a chrome-plated 10.75' Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit . The Century "C" Stand is a favorite among professional photographers, film makers and videographers everywhere. It is durable, and designed to collapse flat for easy transport and storage.The leg design provides a very low center of gravity, and makes it easy to bury in the soil or sand, or accept sandbags for extra stability.This kit includes a 2.5" swivel grip and a 40" grip arm, which is suitable for holding reflectors, or a lightweight light head. It has a chrome-plated finish.
In the Box Bundle Items C-Stand (10.7', Chrome-plated) bteaywbwxvdwat D520L 40" Extension Arm (Chrome-plated) D200 2.5" Grip Head
- C-Stand (10.7', Chrome-plated) This 10.7' Avenger C-Stand features chrome-plated steel construction and a 3-section column with 2 risers. The innovative design of the base allows the individual legs to be set at any angle allowing positioning in locations not possible with classic stands. The legs fold flat for easy storage.
- Fold Away Legs
- Spring loaded legs are easy to fold flat for storage
- Quick Set Up
- Sets up easily in the matter of seconds
- Durable Finish
- Resists all weather conditions
- Captive Handles
- "T" shaped handles do not come off the stand when unscrewed, preventing loss
- D520L 40" Extension Arm (Chrome-plated) The Avenger D520L 40" Extension Arm is usually used in conjunction with a stand mounted grip head to gain reach and articulation via the arm's built-in grip head. This chrome-plated steel arm can hold a small light head, flag, or reflector. UPC: 719821257318
- D200 2.5" Grip Head The Avenger D200 2.5" Grip Head is designed to hold grip arms, scrims, flags, etc. The head has a non-slip T-Top rubber grip handle cover to give you a firm grasp on it. It has a 5/8" Baby receiver for light stands and an automotive-quality brake pad for a secure hold on accessories. UPC: 719821107422
Also Includes Table of Contents
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- C-Stand (10.7', Chrome-plated)
| Load Capacity || 22 lb / 10 kg |
| Mounting Options || 5/8" Stud |
| Number of Sections || 3 |
| Column Diameter || 1.38" / 3.5 cm |
1.18" / 3 cm
0.98" / 2.5 cm
| Maximum Working Height || 10.7' / 3.3 m |
| Minimum Working Height || 4.4' / 1.3 m |
| Collapsed Height || 4.4' / 1.3 m |
| Footprint Diameter || 3.1' / 0.95 m |
| Accepts Wheels || No |
| Air Cushioned || No |
| Detachable Base || No |
| Leveling Leg || No |
| Reverse Legs || No |
| Finish || Chrome |
| Material || Steel |
| Weight || 12.1 lb / 5.5 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 54.0 x 23.0 x 3.0" |
- D520L 40" Extension Arm (Chrome-plated)
| Construction || Chrome-plated steel, aluminum alloy |
| Dimensions || Arm: 40" (102 cm) |
Grip head: 2.5" (6.35 cm) diameter
| Weight || 3.53 lb (1.6 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 43.5 x 6.0 x 5.0" |
- D200 2.5" Grip Head
| Construction || Polished aluminum |
| Mount || 5/8" (16 mm) Baby receiver for stand |
Grip Head accepts 5/8" (16 mm), 3/8" (9.5 mm), 1/2" (12.7 mm), 1/4" (6.35 mm) diameter accessories
| Weight || 1.21 lb (0.55 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.9 x 3.8 x 3.6" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 04 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hi I am after a technics su-v620m2 if you can help I would be so fearful, Mick....
Alesis Micro-verb 1 (The first model on the market)...
ONN alarm radio, model ONA19AAA04A...
led macro ring flash mc 100...
EMATIC WALL MOUNT W2301, NEED TO ADJUST THE TILT AND CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
My Dr Dre beats 3 don't have a light on them
Name: jezreel Grinnell
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats3 In-Ear
I can't get them to turn on and connect to my Bluetooth and they are brand new they are the ones where they have a magnet on the ear buds so I have been charging them all day and night long so I need them to connect to my Bluetooth on my phone I would like a reply...
Milos M222 Series Pin with M6
Can someone recommend The PLT Collection? Thanks xox...
Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam
Name: nandita sirur
Logitech B525 HD Webcam
Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email....
Just bought a qfx vp-109
QFX VP-109 DVD Player
I have new movies I just bought also and the DVD player says there nod1 ? ...
Name: Johnny Chavis is
Allen & Heath Chrome Conversion Kit
Hi on my church qu-24 I'm not getting any feed from qu-24 to my snake for mic operation ...