User Manual for Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit
- Product category: Light Stands Avenger
- Brand: Avenger
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Avenger Light Stands
User manual for the Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Avenger product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Avenger user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Avenger product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This is a chrome-plated 10.75' Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit . The Century "C" Stand is a favorite among professional photographers, film makers and videographers everywhere. It is durable, and designed to collapse flat for easy transport and storage.The leg design provides a very low center of gravity, and makes it easy to bury in the soil or sand, or accept sandbags for extra stability.This kit includes a 2.5" swivel grip and a 40" grip arm, which is suitable for holding reflectors, or a lightweight light head. It has a chrome-plated finish.
In the Box Bundle Items C-Stand (10.7', Chrome-plated) bteaywbwxvdwat D520L 40" Extension Arm (Chrome-plated) D200 2.5" Grip Head
- C-Stand (10.7', Chrome-plated) This 10.7' Avenger C-Stand features chrome-plated steel construction and a 3-section column with 2 risers. The innovative design of the base allows the individual legs to be set at any angle allowing positioning in locations not possible with classic stands. The legs fold flat for easy storage.
- Fold Away Legs
- Spring loaded legs are easy to fold flat for storage
- Quick Set Up
- Sets up easily in the matter of seconds
- Durable Finish
- Resists all weather conditions
- Captive Handles
- "T" shaped handles do not come off the stand when unscrewed, preventing loss
- D520L 40" Extension Arm (Chrome-plated) The Avenger D520L 40" Extension Arm is usually used in conjunction with a stand mounted grip head to gain reach and articulation via the arm's built-in grip head. This chrome-plated steel arm can hold a small light head, flag, or reflector. UPC: 719821257318
- D200 2.5" Grip Head The Avenger D200 2.5" Grip Head is designed to hold grip arms, scrims, flags, etc. The head has a non-slip T-Top rubber grip handle cover to give you a firm grasp on it. It has a 5/8" Baby receiver for light stands and an automotive-quality brake pad for a secure hold on accessories. UPC: 719821107422
Also Includes Table of Contents
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Avenger C-Stand Grip Arm Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- C-Stand (10.7', Chrome-plated)
| Load Capacity || 22 lb / 10 kg |
| Mounting Options || 5/8" Stud |
| Number of Sections || 3 |
| Column Diameter || 1.38" / 3.5 cm |
1.18" / 3 cm
0.98" / 2.5 cm
| Maximum Working Height || 10.7' / 3.3 m |
| Minimum Working Height || 4.4' / 1.3 m |
| Collapsed Height || 4.4' / 1.3 m |
| Footprint Diameter || 3.1' / 0.95 m |
| Accepts Wheels || No |
| Air Cushioned || No |
| Detachable Base || No |
| Leveling Leg || No |
| Reverse Legs || No |
| Finish || Chrome |
| Material || Steel |
| Weight || 12.1 lb / 5.5 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 54.0 x 23.0 x 3.0" |
- D520L 40" Extension Arm (Chrome-plated)
| Construction || Chrome-plated steel, aluminum alloy |
| Dimensions || Arm: 40" (102 cm) |
Grip head: 2.5" (6.35 cm) diameter
| Weight || 3.53 lb (1.6 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 43.5 x 6.0 x 5.0" |
- D200 2.5" Grip Head
| Construction || Polished aluminum |
| Mount || 5/8" (16 mm) Baby receiver for stand |
Grip Head accepts 5/8" (16 mm), 3/8" (9.5 mm), 1/2" (12.7 mm), 1/4" (6.35 mm) diameter accessories
| Weight || 1.21 lb (0.55 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.9 x 3.8 x 3.6" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 04 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tucano tasto folio case. For iPad 10.2 and iPad air 10.5
Brother LC3011 BK/C/M/Y...
Browning Spec Ops FHD Trail Camera BTC 8FHD...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WiFi not connected
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. ...
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall...
Name: Jonquil Vincent
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Can you scan multiple documents at one time? I've tried twice, and it just pulls them all through together, only printing the top one....
loose eye piece
Name: tony white
Tasco 10x25 Essentials Compact Binocular
The Eye Piece of my 10 x25 model 168RB is loose and I can see how to tighten it ?...
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...