User Manual for Aviom Mix320-Y Personal Mixing System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aviom Mix320-Y Personal Mixing System
- Product category: Analog Recording Mixers Aviom
- Brand: Aviom
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aviom Analog Recording Mixers
User manual for the Aviom Mix320-Y Personal Mixing System contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aviom product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aviom user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aviom product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Mix320-Y Personal Mixing System from Aviom includes six A320 personal mixers, an Y1 A-Net card for Yamaha digital products, an D400 A-Net distributor, and six MT-1a mic stand mounts. The A320 personal mixer gives performing and recording musicians simple, intuitive control over their monitor mixes. It features 16 mono or stereo mix channel buttons, individual volume controls, and easy-to-use stereo placement controls. A320 also allows you to connect headphones, ear buds, or a wireless in-ear monitoring system. The Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha allows up to 16 sources from the console to be assigned as inputs to the personal mixing system. The net-card allows to to assign any combination of channels, direct outputs, aux sends, groups, or sub-mixes from the Yamaha console user interface to the Y1 card. For distributing the A-Net digital data and DC power to the A320 personal mixer, the Mix320-A system includes the D400 A-Net distributor. The D400 has A-Net In and Out jacks plus eight powered A-Net ports for personal mixers. Additionally, the Mix320-Y system comes with six MT-1A mic stand mounts.
In the Box Bundle Items A320 Personal Mixer ceeutvaqyvabvy 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha Digital Products D400 A-Net Distributor ceeutvaqyvabvy MT-1a Mic Stand Mount
- A320 Personal Mixer The A320 Personal Mixer from Aviom gives performing and recording musicians simple, intuitive control over their monitor mixes, allowing them to dial in the perfect mix themselves, without having to tell an engineer to change the mix for them.
Offering three-band master tone controls optimized for in-ear monitors, and the ability to monitor 16 mono or stereo sources with per-channel volume and stereo placement, the A320 gives musicians powerful control over their mix, while also preserving the simplicity required for use while performing.
The A320 also provides the musician a way to maintain specific mix settings consistently, night after night, and show after show. The unit includes space for eight mix presets, so you can save the perfect mixes for each tune, and recall them at will, to ensure reliable results in your monitors every time.
- How It Works:
- Whether you're adding to an existing Aviom personal mixing system or building a new one, getting up and running with the A320 is designed to be a breeze. For older systems, the A320 runs in Pro16 mode, with 16 channels spread across the interface and stereo sources occupying adjacent channel buttons, like on the popular A-16II Personal Mixer. For systems with more channels, the A320 switches into Pro16e mode, utilizing the full power of its 32-channel mix engine to support any combination of 16 mono or stereo sources
- 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha Digital Products The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card provides a direct digital interface between Aviom Pro16 series products, such as the A-16II and A-16R personal mixers, and all Yamaha mix consoles and mix engines that support the Mini-YGDAI format. This eliminates the need for an analog input module.
With the Y1 card, you can digitally configure an Aviom monitoring system from the Yamaha's user interface. Rear-panel DIP switches provide stereo link configuration of each channel pair. Mode switches on the card allow it to be used with Yamaha digital mixers that support only 8-channel expansion cards, such as the PM1D.
CAT5 cable lengths of up to 500' can be used, and the card is also compatible with the AN-16/o output module and the A-16D and A-16D Pro A-Net distributors. Note: The Original A-16 Personal Mixer is Not Compatible with This Card.
- Mini-YGDAI Format is Compatible with Most Current Yamaha Digital Consoles
- One 16-channel A-Net Output
- Supports Sample Rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Audio Outputs can be Assigned Directly from the Yamaha Interface
- Channel Link DIP Switches Allow Stereo Operation
- Mode Select Switch Allows Either 16-channel or 8-channel Operation (Required for PM1D)
- D400 A-Net Distributor The D400 A-Net Distributor from Aviom is a 2RU rackmountable device designed to deliver power and audio to up to eight Aviom personal mixers such as the A360, A320, A-16II, and A-16R. D400 includes a Pro16e A-Net input, compatible with all Pro16 Series and Pro16e-capable devices, and eight A-Net outputs, designed for use with Aviom personal mixers. These eight outputs feature isolated (floating ground) DC power for providing remote power via Cat-5e to Aviom personal mixers. Additionally, it includes an unpowered A-Net Out, which can be used to connect additional A-Net Distributors, output modules, or other compatible devices. The D400 is powered by an internal power supply, with a detachable power cord and IEC power inlet on the rear panel. The rear panel features a voltage selection switch that allows you to set the unit for 115 or 230 VAC operation. All network connections on the D400 use RJ45 connectors.
- Distributes power and audio to up to eight personal mixers like A320 and A360
- One unpowered Pro16e A-Net Out for thru connections
- A-Net Offset switches to set the range of Pro16e network slots to be sent to personal mixers
- Simple stereo channel assignments, thanks to stereo link DIP switches
- Supports legacy A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers
- MT-1a Mic Stand Mount The MT-1a Mic Stand Mount from Aviom attaches to any standard mic stand to support the Aviom A360, A320, or A-16II Personal Mixer, or the A-16CS Control Surface. It attaches to the bottom of these products with three included screws and mounts on a mic stand with two supplied ring nuts.
The MT-1a can also be used with the Aviom EB-1 Extension Bracket, sold separately, to mount on the side of a mic stand instead of on top of it. The EB-1 is a right-angle bracket that secures along the shaft of a mic stand offset to the side, and the MT-1a then attaches on top of it with the same ring nuts.
Table of Contents
- Set of Two Threaded Ring Nuts
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aviom Mix320-Y Personal Mixing System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- A320 Personal Mixer
| Audio Output || 1/4" TRS stereo, headphone or line level |
| Output Connector || Tip: Audio Left |
Ring: Audio Right
| Network || A-Net I/O: 1x A-Net In, RJ45 connector; supports Pro16 and Pro16ePro16e A-Net: Use Cat-5e (or better) cable, maximum 400 ft (122 m) between devices, supports power Over A-NetCat-5 Cable: Use shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits |
| D/A Conversion || 44.1 / 48 kHz, 24-bit |
| Stereo Linking || Stereo Link, per channel pair;Set at the input module;Variable pan per mono channel or pan/spread per stereo channel pair |
| Headphone Output || 275 mW per side into 50 ohms (both sides driven) |
| Output Impedance || 5 ohm |
| Frequency Response || 3 Hz - 22 kHz +0.2 dB/-3 dB at 50 Ohms |
| THD + N || < 0.003% |
| Output Voltage || 24 VDC, 0.5 amp; transmitted over Cat-5e cable |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || -106 dB (measured with zero data into all channels) |
| Latency || 0.880 msec (measured from analog input to analog output) |
| Power || 24 VDC, 0.5 amp; Power is supplied over the Cat-5 cable when connected to an Aviom A-Net Distributor |
| Dimensions || 10.26 x 6.14 x 1.91" (260.60 x 155.95 x 48.51 mm) |
| Weight || 1.3 lb (0.59 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.6 x 9.1 x 5.4" |
- 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha Digital Products
| Output || 1 x Category 5 (RJ45 Connector) |
| Interface Format || Yamaha mini-YGDAI |
| Sample Rate || 44.1kHz - 48kHz (+/-10%) |
| Dimensions || 4.75 x 6.25 x 1.5" (121 x 159 x 38mm) |
| Weight || 0.8 lbs (0.4 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.4 x 6.7 x 3.4" |
- D400 A-Net Distributor
| A-Net Input/Output || Input: |
Pro16 or Pro16e A-Net; RJ45 connector
Pro16e A-Net; RJ45 connector, unpowered
Out to Personal Mixers: Eight RJ45 connectors, powered
| Slot || A-Net Offset Base: 2-position DIP switch selects the starting channel that personal mixers will receive from the network (1, 17, 33, or 49) |
| Switch || Defeat Stereo: |
Chooses between local (front panel), stereo links (up), or network stereo links (down)
| Stereo Linking || Two 8-position DIP switch blocks (1-16, 17-32) |
| LEDs || Red: Power On |
Green: Network sync
| Power Supply || Internal, IEC connector |
| Input Voltage || 115 or 230 VAC (with selector switch), both +15/-22% @ 220 W maximum; 50 to 60 Hz |
| Output Voltage || For Personal Mixers: |
24 VDC, 0.5 A
Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
| AC Fuses || 115 V Range: T2.5AL/250V |
230 V Range: T1.25AL/250V
| Dimensions || 2RU; 19.0 x 7.4 x 3.5" (48.3 x 18.8 x 8.9 cm) |
| Weight || 12.0 lb (5.4 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.6 x 11.9 x 7.7" |
- MT-1a Mic Stand Mount
| Dimensions || 6.3" front width x 4.5" rear width x 3.0" height (16.0 x 11.5 x 7.5 cm) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.2 x 5.2 x 2.9" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 14 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...