User Manual for Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory & MSI B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory
- Product category: Motherboards Ballistix
- Brand: Ballistix
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ballistix Motherboards
User manual for the Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ballistix product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ballistix user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ballistix product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Build your own PC with the 16GB Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 Memory & MSI B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Kit from . Designed for gamers and performance enthusiasts, this pack of Ballistix Sport LT memory includes two 8GB modules for a total capacity of 16GB, which is enough for gaming and standard everyday tasks. The motherboard supports socket LGA 1151 processors and features enough connectivity options for multiple storage drives and PCIe expansion cards. Aside from these two items, you'll need other components for a complete system.
In the Box
- Ballistix Ballistix 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB, Gray) The gray 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Ballistix is a set of two memory units with each having a capacity of 8GB. These are unbuffered, non-ECC modules that operate on a frequency of 2666 MHz for use with DDR4 compatible systems. These memory modules feature a digital camo design with an integrated heat spreader for enhanced thermal performance. They also feature XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration in Intel-supported systems and engineered to deliver fast and reliable performance memory for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Provides XMP 2.0 profile for easy configuration
- Digital camo design and integrated heat spreader for effective heat dissipation
- Suitable for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Optimized for Intel platforms
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- MSI B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard The B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel B360 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket designed for 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. It's equipped with four DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 64GB of 2666MHz RAM, two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, four PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, five SATA III ports, and an M.2 slot. With a total of six expansion slots, this motherboard can be used to efficiently mine crypto currency. For storage, the M.2 slot supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds and Intel Optane Memory for quick data transfer. Other integrated features include multiple fan connectors, USB ports, DisplayPort and DVI-D outputs, Intel Gigabit LAN, and Realtek ALC892 7.1-channel audio.
- Crypto Currency Friendly
- Equipped with plenty of PCIe slots, this motherboard supports multiple graphics cards for efficient crypto currency mining.
- The B360-A Pro has seven fan headers with DC and PWM control, which enables you to adjust your fans' speeds as needed within its BIOS.
- Install a PCIe Gen 3 x4 M.2 drive or Intel Optane memory on this motherboard for fast storage solutions. With a compatible drive, you'll be able to transfer data at speeds of up to 32 Gb/s. Moreover, you can enable XBoost within MSI's optional software for enhanced SSD speeds. For larger capacity storage, this motherboard has five SATA III ports.
- The B360-A Pro is built with Audio Boost as well as multiple hardware and software features designed to provide you with a better listening experience.
- Isolated audio design with LED border ensures a better audio signal
- Separated audio layers for clean left- and right-channels
- De-pop protection prevents loud popping sounds when you plug or unplug or devices
- Dedicated, EMI-shielded high-definition audio processor
- High-quality audio capacitors for a warmer sound
- Connectors for 7.1-channel surround sound
- DDR4 RAM
- The DDR4 RAM slots on this motherboard feature optimized traces and a fully isolated memory circuit for stable performance. It also supports a variety of RAM from different manufacturers, so be sure to check if yours is compatible. Moreover, you can easily toggle on XMP (Intel Extreme Memory Profile) with just a single click within the BIOS.
- Core Boost technology combines MSI's layout and optimized power design for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU. The B360-A Pro is also equipped with over-voltage protection and an EZ debug LED, which you can use to identify sources of problems.
- Ballistix 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB, Gray)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Table of Contents
- MSI - B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory & MSI B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Ballistix Ballistix 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB, Gray)
| Capacity || 16 GB |
| Kit Configuration || 2 x 8 GB |
| Speed || PC4-21300 (2666 MHz) |
| Memory Type || DDR4 |
| DIMM Type || 288-Pin DIMM |
| Buffered/Registered || No |
| Error Correction (ECC) || Non-ECC |
| Voltage || 1.2 V |
| CAS Latency || CL16 |
| Performance Profile || XMP 2.0 |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.8 x 4.9 x 0.5" |
- MSI B360-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
| Chipset || Intel B360 |
| CPU Socket || LGA 1151 |
| USB || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A |
2 x USB 2.0 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
| Display || 1 x DVI-D |
1 x DisplayPort
| Audio || 6 x 3.5 mm |
| Ethernet / Controller || 1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit |
| PS/2 || 1 x Combo |
| Memory Slots || 4 x 288-Pin |
| Memory Support || DDR4 2133, 2400, 2666 MHz |
| Maximum Capacity || 64 GB |
| Channel Architecture || Dual Channel |
| ECC Support || Non-ECC Unbuffered |
| SATA || 5 x SATA III |
| M.2 || 1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4) |
| U.2 || None |
| Expansion Slots || 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 |
4 x PCIe 3.0 x1
| USB || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Ports) |
2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Ports)
| Multi-GPU Support || 2-Way AMD CrossFireX |
| Air Cooling || 1 x 4-Pin CPU |
5 x 4-Pin System
| Liquid Cooling || 1 x 4-Pin Pump |
| Power Connectors || 1 x 24-Pin Mainboard |
1 x 8-Pin CPU
1 x 6-Pin ATX
| Security || Chassis Intrusion, TPM Module |
| Diagnostics || Clear CMOS |
| Add-On || 1 x Thunderbolt Card Header |
| Legacy || 1 x Serial |
1 x Parallel
| I/O Connection Headers || USB 3.1 |
| Audio Codec || Realtek ALC892 (7.1-Channel) |
| Form Factor || ATX |
| Dimensions || 12 x 9.6" / 304.80 x 243.84 mm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.6 x 10.7 x 2.8" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 93 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...
Name: Marcelo J Sigliani
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
when the power went out the screen went blank and I can't control the ac...
bose will not power up
Name: george milne
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
switch my tv off and usual the bose switches off its self went to switch on the bose and it is not coming on checked power supply getting 20vdc at the bose inlet plug changed batteries on the remote still not coming on....
user manual DTX 400 Yamaha drom kit
Name: Howard Kelly
Yamaha DTX402K Electronic Drum Kit
Where can I get this manual ?...