User Manual for Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory & MSI B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory
- Product category: Motherboards Ballistix
- Brand: Ballistix
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ballistix Motherboards
User manual for the Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ballistix product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ballistix user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ballistix product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Build your own PC with the 16GB Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 Memory & MSI B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard Kit from . Designed for gamers and performance enthusiasts, this pack of Ballistix Sport LT memory includes two 8GB modules for a total capacity of 16GB, which is enough for gaming and standard everyday tasks. The motherboard supports socket AM4 processors and features enough connectivity options for multiple storage drives and PCIe expansion cards. Aside from these two items, you'll need other components for a complete system.
In the Box
- Ballistix Ballistix 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB, Gray) The gray 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Ballistix is a set of two memory units with each having a capacity of 8GB. These are unbuffered, non-ECC modules that operate on a frequency of 2666 MHz for use with DDR4 compatible systems. These memory modules feature a digital camo design with an integrated heat spreader for enhanced thermal performance. They also feature XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration in Intel-supported systems and engineered to deliver fast and reliable performance memory for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Provides XMP 2.0 profile for easy configuration
- Digital camo design and integrated heat spreader for effective heat dissipation
- Suitable for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Optimized for Intel platforms
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- MSI B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard The B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the AMD B450 chipset, supporting AMD Ryzen series and A-Series/Athlon processors with an AM4 socket. It has four RAM slots that can hold up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory at speeds of up to 3466 MHz when overclocked. For storage, there are four SATA III ports and a single M.2 slot that can operate at up to 32 Gb/s when used with a compatible NVMe drive. While this motherboard is equipped with VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI ports for onboard graphics, it also has a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot for a dedicated GPU as well as a PCIe 2.0 x16 and four PCIe 2.0 x1 slots for additional PCIe-based hardware. Other notable features include Realtek ALC892 7.1-channel HD audio and Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN.
- Crypto Currency Friendly
- The B450-A PRO motherboard is equipped with one PCIe 3.0 x16, one PCIe 2.0 x 16, and four PCIe 2.0 x1 slots that can be used to mine crypto currency. Moreover, it has multiple hardware and software features designed for efficient mining and management such as Diskless Boot support, which enables you to mine crypto currency without having an operating system.
- This motherboard is equipped with six fan headers that support both DC and PWM modes, so you adjust their speeds either manually or automatically within BIOS or a third-party software to find a balance between cooling and noise.
- MSI Audio Boost consists of both hardware and software additions that are designed to provide you with a high-quality listening experience. The left and right channels are built on separate PCB layers, De-Pop Protection prevents loud popping noises, an EMI-shielded audio processor ensure clean stereo and surround sound, and a dedicated headphone amplifier automatically detects the optimal impedance for your headphones. For gaming, Nahimic 3 provides you with virtual surround sound with an in-game overlay that displays where noises are coming from.
- There are four SATA III ports on this motherboard designed for traditional 2.5" and 3.5" drives. Moreover, it's also equipped with a single M.2 slot that can utilize the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface for speeds up of up 32 Gb/s when used with a compatible NVMe drive. For an additional boost in performance, you can enable X-Boost within MSI's software.
- The DDR4 memory slots on this motherboard are built with an optimized memory layout to offer stability, performance, and low power consumption. Additionally, this motherboard supports XMP for enhanced RAM speeds. Please note that A-series/Athlon processors support up to 2400 MHz, and the supporting frequency of memory varies with installed processor.
- Additional Features
- Overvoltage protection
- EZ Debug LED
- PCIe Steel Slots
- Humidity protection
- Temperature protection
- Circuit protection
- ESD protection
- EMI protection
- Command Center
- Live Update
- Ballistix 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB, Gray) tvxztuywwbyafzxeceyy
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Table of Contents
- MSI - B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ballistix 16GB Sport LT DDR4 Memory & MSI B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Ballistix Ballistix 16GB Sport LT Series DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB, Gray)
| Capacity || 16 GB |
| Kit Configuration || 2 x 8 GB |
| Speed || PC4-21300 (2666 MHz) |
| Memory Type || DDR4 |
| DIMM Type || 288-Pin DIMM |
| Buffered/Registered || No |
| Error Correction (ECC) || Non-ECC |
| Voltage || 1.2 V |
| CAS Latency || CL16 |
| Performance Profile || XMP 2.0 |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.8 x 4.9 x 0.5" |
- MSI B450-A PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard
| Chipset || AMD B450 |
| CPU Socket || AM4 |
| USB || 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A |
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
| Display || 1 x VGA |
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
| Audio || 5 x 3.5 mm |
1 x S/PDIF
| Ethernet / Controller || 1 x Realtek 8111H Gigabit |
| PS/2 || 1 x Combo |
| Buttons || BIOS Flashback |
| Memory Slots || 4 x 288-Pin |
| Memory Support || DDR4 1866, 2133, 2400, 2667, 2800, 2933, 3000, 3066, 3200, 3466 MHz |
| Maximum Capacity || 32 GB |
| Channel Architecture || Dual Channel |
| ECC Support || Non-ECC, ECC (Non-ECC Mode) Unbuffered |
| SATA || 4 x SATA III |
| M.2 || 1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA III) |
| U.2 || None |
| RAID Support || RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 (SATA) |
| Expansion Slots || 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 |
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
4 x PCIe 2.0 x1
| USB || 2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Ports) |
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Ports)
| Multi-GPU Support || 2-Way AMD CrossFireX |
| Air Cooling || 1 x 4-Pin CPU |
4 x 4-Pin System
| Liquid Cooling || 1 x 4-Pin Pump |
| Power Connectors || 1 x 24-Pin Mainboard |
1 x 8-Pin CPU
| Security || Chassis Intrusion, TPM Module |
| LED Header || 1 x RGB |
| Audio || None |
| Diagnostics || Clear CMOS |
| Legacy || 1 x Serial |
1 x Parallel
| I/O Connection Headers || AAFP, USB 3.1 |
| Audio Codec || Realtek ALC892 (7.1-Channel) |
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows 10 (64-Bit) |
Windows 7 (64-Bit)
| Form Factor || ATX |
| Dimensions || 12 x 9.6" / 304.80 x 243.84 mm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.5 x 10.5 x 2.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 94 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...