User Manual for Barska Blackhawk WP 20-60x80 Spotting Scope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Barska Blackhawk WP 20-60x80 Spotting Scope
- Product category: Spotting Scopes Barska
- Brand: Barska
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Barska Spotting Scopes
User manual for the Barska Blackhawk WP 20-60x80 Spotting Scope contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Barska product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Barska user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Barska product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description A Guide to Birding with Spotting Scopes Read More Designed for long distances with enhanced low-light capabilities, the Barska Blackhawk WP 20-60x80 Spotting Scope is engineered with a wide zoom range that allows expansive views at low magnification and detailed observations at high magnification. The over-sized objective draws in copious amounts of light, pushing its usability from the pre-dawn to twilight hours when many animals are most active. To ensure maximum light transmission, the optical system is multi-coated to ensure bright and crisp images, while the neutral-tone green lens tint helps to limit glare, boost contrast, and allow for accurate color transmission. A retractable sunshade extends forward to prevent glare on sunny days and helps to keep rain or snow off the objective if the weather turns.Complementing the optical performance of this spotter are construction details to make it comfortable to use and ensure a long life lived outdoors. First, the eyepiece is set at a 45° angle to the optical tube. This puts it in a natural position for easier viewing whether you're standing, sitting, or lying prone. The tripod collar rotates, to allow for even more precise eyepiece positioning to further maximize comfort. The optical tube is O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof and is wrapped in shock-absorbing armor to protect it from impacts. To help you get out and observing faster, Barska includes a tabletop tripod with a pan/tilt head to give you a complete rig out of the box. If you want to use a full-sized support system, the scope can be mounted on other platforms with a 1/4"-20 stud.
- Optical Performance
- 20-60x zoom eyepiece
- 80mm objective lens
- Porro prism optical path
- Multi-coated optics improve light transmission while enhancing contrast and color rendition
- Green lens tint: Neutral tone helps to reduce glare and preserves accurate color representation
- 102-51' field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 17.5-16.5mm eye relief
- 3.1-1.3mm exit pupil
- Use and Handling
- Angled viewing
- Eyepiece is set at 45° angle to optical tube
- Angled orientation puts eyepiece at a comfortable viewing position whether standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Large knurled single-speed focus knob
- Rotating tripod collar allows eyepiece to be precisely placed for optimum comfort in any viewing position
- Extendable sunshade limits glare on sunny days and keeps snow and rain off objective lens in inclement weather
- 1/4"-20 tripod mount
UPC: 790272985333 In the Box Barska Blackhawk WP 20-60x80 Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing) Tabletop Tripod Soft Case Hard Case Lens Cloth Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof
- Shock-absorbing armoring
- Tabletop tripod with head
- 360° pan
- 90° tilt
- Control handle makes finding and tracking subjects easier
- Folding design with extendable center post
- Hard carrying case holds scope and tripod for safe transport and storage
- Soft padded carrying case
- Shoulder strap for easier carrying in the field
- Protects scope without the weight of the hard case
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Barska Blackhawk WP 20-60x80 Spotting Scope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Barska AD12162 Specs
| Magnification || 20 to 60x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 80 mm |
| Field of View || 20x: 102.0' @ 1000 yd / 34.0 m @ 1000 m |
60x: 51.0' @ 1000 yd / 17.0 m @ 1000 m
| Minimum Focus Distance || 33.0' / 10.0 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 20x: 3.1 mm |
60x: 1.3 mm
| Eye Relief || 17.5 to 16.5 mm |
| Fogproof || Yes |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Tripod Mounting Thread || 1/4"-20 |
| Dimensions || L: 16.5 x H: 7.5 x W: 4.0" / L: 42.0 x H: 19.0 x W: 10.2 cm |
| Weight || 3.5 lb / 1.6 kg |
| Package Weight || 10.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.866 x 10.945 x 7.716" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 40 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ibuypower105A desktop computer...
I am looking for a coleman generator PM05420000 manual please...
Pom gear 10400mAh...
I am needing a user manual for the Polaroid iE826 digital camera. I did not receive tit with the camera when I bought it....
User Manual for Camplex 8-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel with ST Connectors...