User Manual for be quiet! Silent Base 601 Mid-Tower ATX Case Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the be quiet! Silent Base 601 Mid-Tower
- Product category: Desktop Computer Cases be quiet!
- Brand: be quiet!
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for be quiet! Desktop Computer Cases
User manual for the be quiet! Silent Base 601 Mid-Tower contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any be quiet! product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official be quiet! user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a be quiet! product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Build your PC in a case designed for quiet operation using the Silent Base 801 Mid-Tower ATX Case from be quiet!. Compatible with E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards, the Silent Base 801 comes with three 3.5" drive bays and six 2.5" drive bays, and it boasts noise-dampening vents and 10mm dampening mats designed to keep noise to a minimum. The black steel case has room for front, top, and rear radiators, and it also includes two 140mm fans. The case supports graphics cards up to 17.7" long.
- Silent Base 601/801 | be quiet!
- Silent Base 601 | Product Presentation | be quiet!
- Silent Base 601 Silence Build | be quiet!
- Noise-Dampening Vents
- The air inlets on the front are designed to minimize noise while allowing a constant amount of air permeability. The specially designed vents reroute the inflowing air twice to reduce airborne noise.
- Extra Insulation
- The front, top and sides are equipped with 10mm dampening mats, resulting in maximum stability and noise dampening. The decoupled PSU bracket, motherboard tray, and HDD cages also minimize vibrations. The full-metal body provides stability for the case and improves its haptic.
- Pre-Installed Fans
- Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 140mm fans with airflow-optimized fan blades are designed for optimal airflow and solid cooling. The integrated 3-step fan controller supports up to three fans.
- Functional PSU Shroud
- The PSU shroud covers the cables and PSU, and it contains a double HDD cage. The cover plates are separately detachable to install a 140mm fan on the top. With the small cover detached a 360mm radiator can be installed at the front. Using the PSU bracket, the power supply unit can be installed from behind.
- Easy Access
- The high-end side panels provide a mounting system with push-pins for secure and user-friendly detachment. By depressing the push-pins, the locking mechanism releases the upper part of the side panel, which safely hovers until it is removed manually.
- Generous Space
- The case provides enough space and cutouts to install most kinds of hardware, even an E-ATX motherboard. The arrangement of components also allows multiple graphics cards and large coolers to fit.
In the Box be quiet! Silent Base 601 Mid-Tower ATX Case (black) Screw Set Motherboard Standoff (for E-ATX) 6 x Cable Ties Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Easy Radiator Installation
- With its optimized design, the case is idea for water cooling. Radiators of up to 360mm can be installed at the front, top, and rear. Using the detachable bracket, radiators can be installed quickly and easily at the top.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the be quiet! Silent Base 601 Mid-Tower ATX Case in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
be quiet! BG026 Specs
| Motherboard Support || ATX, E-ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX |
| Internal Drive Bays || 3 x 3.5" |
6 x 2.5"
| Expansion Slots || 7 x Full Height |
| Maximum GPU Length || 17.68" / 449 mm |
| CPU Cooler Height || 7.28" / 185 mm |
| Supported PSU Size || ATX |
| Maximum PSU Length || 11.34" / 288 mm |
| Fan Mounting (Front) || 3 x 140 mm |
3 x 120 mm
| Fan Mounting (Rear) || 1 x 140 mm |
| Fan Mounting (Top) || 3 x 140 mm |
3 x 120 mm
| Fans Included (Front) || 1 x 140 mm (1000 rpm) |
| Fans Included (Rear) || 1 x 140 mm (1000 rpm) |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Front) || 1 x 360 mm |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Rear) || 1 x 140 mm |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Top) || 1 x 360 mm |
| Fan Mounting (Internal) || 1 x 140 mm |
1 x 120 mm
| Noise Level || 18.8 dBA |
| Fan Controller Included || Yes |
| Filter Locations || Bottom, Front |
| Connections || 1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0) |
2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.0)
| Audio Connections || 1 x 3.5 mm Input |
1 x 3.5 mm Output
| Display Connections || None |
| Windowed Panel || No |
| Material || Steel, Plastic |
| Built-In Lighting || No |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 20.9 x 9.4 x 20.2" / 532.0 x 240.0 x 514.0 mm |
| Weight || 23.1 lb / 10.5 kg |
| Package Weight || 26.795 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 24.5 x 22.4 x 12.9" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...