User Manual for BenQ MS535A 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the BenQ MS535A 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector
- Product category: Multimedia Projectors BenQ
- Brand: BenQ
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for BenQ Multimedia Projectors
User manual for the BenQ MS535A 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any BenQ product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official BenQ user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a BenQ product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Show your presentations in most small meeting rooms with the BenQ MS535A 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector. Its 3600 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many situations, while its 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will help keep images and text clear and distinct. Its 1.94 to 2.32:1 throw ratio and 1.2x zoom offer a range of installation options.
The MS535A has RCA composite, S-Video, two HDMI, and two VGA inputs to support various types of video sources. Its VGA output will allow you to daisy-chain multiple projectors or displays to allow them to show the same video source. A built-in 2W speaker eliminates the need for a separate speaker system, but the projector also features an 1/8" audio output to connect external speakers. It is controllable via USB or RS-232 and includes a VGA cable and IR remote control.
- High-Brightness Design for Small Meeting Rooms
- The brightness of 3600 lumens is designed to allow comfortable lights-on presentations to help promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in small, well-lit meeting rooms accommodating up to 10 participants. This brightness level helps boost picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
- High Dynamic Contrast for Clear Text
- The MS535A features a 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio to help it produce true blacks and enhanced readability for individual characters and overall images. A high fill factor helps augment clarity for images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
- Connectivity Options
- Dual HDMI and dual VGA inputs allow multiple presenters to connect their devices without having to take turns or swap wires, allowing for quick, convenient collaboration.
- Vertical Keystone Image Alignment
- Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector is placed off-center from the projection surface, such as placement on top of a table, vertical keystone correction adjusts the image to properly square it, making it easy to project from a variety of locations.
- Three Adjustment Feet
- Having three adjustable feet helps enhance flexibility in a variety of meeting rooms, with the additional feet at the corners of the projector to help facilitate easy movement to start projecting quickly.
- One-Touch Access to Installation Functions
- The remote features a dedicated Quick Install button, which is designed to instantly access installation-friendly functions, such as Test Pattern and Keystone directly without searching through menus in the on-screen display.
- Easy-Access Top Door for Lamp Replacement
- The lamp replacement door is designed to allow for fast lamp replacement for virtually uninterrupted productivity when the projector is ceiling-mounted.
- Eco-Friendly Optimization
- SmartEco Mode is designed to analyze input content to determine the brightness required for optimal color and contrast performance, conserving up to 70% of lamp power without compromising image quality. Eco Blank Mode is engineered to automatically activate after three minutes of inactivity with no source content to save energy and eliminate distractions. Auto Power Off enables the projector to power down after 20 minutes of inactivity to minimize energy waste and projector life concerns. When inactive, the MS535A uses just 0.5W, further enhancing energy savings.
UPC: 840046040918 In the Box BenQ MS535A 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector Remote Control with Battery VGA Cable Power Cord Limited 3-Year Warranty on Projector Limited 1-Year or 2000-Hour Warranty on Lamp, Whichever Comes First More info from BenQ ebeetvxxdcbtvuzvzqscevaffr Table of Contents
- Cable Lock Slot to Discourage Theft
- Designed to help secure tabletop projectors, the cable lock interface provides the capability to connect an optional cable lock; a security bar is also onboard to deter opportunistic thieves.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the BenQ MS535A 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
BenQ MS535A Specs
| Display System || DMD DLP |
| Native Chip Resolution || 800 x 600 (SVGA) |
| Supported Resolutions || Maximum: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200 |
| Max Brightness || 3600 Lumens |
| Offset || 106% ± 5% vertical |
| Aspect Ratio || Native: 4:3 |
| Dynamic Contrast Ratio || 15,000:1 |
| Supported 3D Formats || Frame Sequential (up to 720p) |
Frame Packing (up to 1080p)
Side by Side (up to 1080p)
Top Bottom (up to 1080p)
| Color Depth || 10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors) |
| Scan || Horizontal: 15 to 102 kHz |
Vertical: 23 to 120 Hz
| Focus || Manual |
| Lens || f/2.46 - 2.66 (f = 21.8 - 25.6 mm) |
| Optical Zoom || Manual: 1.2x |
| Throw Distance || 3.881 - 46.401' / 1.183 - 14.143 m |
| Throw Ratio || 1.94 - 2.32:1 (60" @ 2.37 m) |
| Projection Size || 30 - 300" / 76.20 - 762.00 cm |
| Keystone Correction || Vertical: ± 40° |
| Ceiling Mountable || Yes |
| Rear Screen Projection || Yes |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes (Mono) |
| Speaker Power || 2W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 2 x HDMI (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input |
2 x VGA (DE-15) Video Input
1 x VGA (DE-15) Video Output
1 x S-Video (4-Pin DIN) Video Input
1 x Composite (RCA) Video Input
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio Input
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio Output
1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-B) Control Input
1 x RS-232 (DE-9) Control Input
| Memory Card Slot || None |
| Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi || None |
| Light Source || Lamp |
| Lamp Power || 210 W |
| Expected Lamp Life || Full Brightness: 5000 Hours |
Medium Brightness: 10,000 Hours
Low Brightness: 15,000 Hours
| Fan Noise || Full Brightness: 32 dB |
Medium Brightness: 29 dB
| Security || Cable Lock Slot |
| Supported Languages || Arabic |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Full Brightness: 260 W |
Medium Brightness: 211 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): <0.5 W
| Max Operating Altitude || 9842' / 3000 m |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Storage Temperature || -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C |
| Operating Humidity || 10 - 90% |
| Storage Humidity || 10 - 90% |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 13.1 x 3.9 x 9.5" / 332.4 x 99.0 x 241.3 mm With feet |
13.1 x 3.6 x 9.5" / 332.4 x 91.0 x 241.3 mm Without feet
| Weight || 5.31 lb / 2.41 kg |
| Package Weight || 8.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.5 x 13.0 x 5.9" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 04 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...
Name: Marcelo J Sigliani
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
when the power went out the screen went blank and I can't control the ac...
bose will not power up
Name: george milne
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
switch my tv off and usual the bose switches off its self went to switch on the bose and it is not coming on checked power supply getting 20vdc at the bose inlet plug changed batteries on the remote still not coming on....
user manual DTX 400 Yamaha drom kit
Name: Howard Kelly
Yamaha DTX402K Electronic Drum Kit
Where can I get this manual ?...