User Manual for Blue Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal Recording System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Blue Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal
- Product category: USB Microphones Blue
- Brand: Blue
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Blue USB Microphones
User manual for the Blue Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Blue product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Blue user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Blue product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal Recording System from Blue includes the Snowball USB microphone and the PreSonus Studio One Artist recording software for Mac or Windows computers. It is a fast and easy way to record release-ready songs, studio-quality vocals, music, and audio for YouTube, podcasts, and more.Featuring three pickup settings, cardioid, omnidirectional, and cardioid with a -10 dB pad, the USB microphone has a 16-bit depth, a 44.1 kHz sampling rate, and a frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz. You can start creating instantly with quick-start templates that have been created by Blue's audio engineers.Additionally, get your creative ideas out of your head and onto the internet faster and easier than ever with the Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal Recording System.
- Snowball Studio, All-in-One Vocal Recording System
- Studio One Artist Recording Software
- Snowball Studio includes PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, which gives you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast—just hit record and go. Capture your voice for songs, audio for YouTube, podcasts or voiceovers. Layer multiple vocal and instrument tracks to create fully produced songs. Even edit and piece together several takes to sculpt the perfect vocal performance. And with a 32-bit audio engine offering high-resolution sound quality, you'll be able to produce professional recordings with amazing speed and precision
- Studio-Quality Sound with Snowball
- Capture studio-quality audio for vocals, music, and multimedia production with Snowball. It is an easy-to-use professional USB microphone. Snowball features Blue's legendary condenser capsule technology to deliver natural sound directly to your desktop. Two internal capsules and three pickup pattern settings—cardioid, omni, and cardioid with -10dB pad—accommodate any recording situation. Effortless plug-and-play operation lets you plug right in and start recording, and no extra gear is needed
- Capture a Variety of Sources
- Snowball is the ideal microphone for computer recording and streaming. It gives you the flexibility and versatility to capture all sorts of projects in stunning sound quality.
- Cardioid Mode
- Well suited for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts, and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound
- Omnidirectional Mode
- Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It's best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there"–like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call
UPC: 836213001110 In the Box Blue Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal Recording System Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Cardioid with -10 dB Pad
- Dealing with an especially loud sound source? This setting reduces mic sensitivity so even the loudest instruments or vocalists come in crystal clear and distortion free
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Blue Snowball Studio USB All-In-One Vocal Recording System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Blue SNOWBALL STUDIO Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid, Omnidirectional |
| Pattern Selection || Switched |
| Frequency Range || 40 Hz to 18 kHz |
| Pad || -10 dB |
| Bit Depth || 16-Bit |
| Sample Rate || 44.1 kHz |
| Operating System Support || Windows, macOS/OS X |
| RAM || 4 GB Minimum |
8 GB Recommended
| Available Port || USB (Interface Unspecified) |
| Output Connectors || 1 x USB (Type Unspecified) |
| Package Weight || 2.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.2 x 6.6 x 5.2" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 39 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: