User Manual for BLUESHAPE BG190 GRANITE HDplus 193Wh Gold Mount Battery Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the BLUESHAPE BG190 GRANITE HDplus 193Wh Gold
- Product category: On Camera Batteries BLUESHAPE
- Brand: BLUESHAPE
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for BLUESHAPE On Camera Batteries
User manual for the BLUESHAPE BG190 GRANITE HDplus 193Wh Gold contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any BLUESHAPE product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official BLUESHAPE user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a BLUESHAPE product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description BLUESHAPE's BG190 GRANITE HDplus battery is designed for the rigors of a film or video set. The textured finish is easy to grab and is resistant to blemishes from drops and impacts. Both the interior and exterior have been tested to survive multiple vertical drops from up to 6 feet onto hard surfaces. The reinforced Gold mount will accept a charge from most standard chargers, though a separately available BLUESHAPE Gold mount charger is recommended. Aside from being robust, the GRANITE HDplus batteries are also powerful. Power-hungry cameras and lights can draw up to 13.4 amps, between the main battery output and the two D-Taps on the sides. In addition to outputting 14.4 volts of power to charge external accessories, the left-side port supports independent overload protection, and the right-side D-Tap can also be used to charge the battery itself. The D-Tap ports output a combined maximum 5A of power. As an extra measure of protection, the D-Taps have rubber covers that help maintain the IP54 resistance rating against moisture and dust. While the 5-LED battery meter is useful and convenient, BLUESHAPE also offers a free iOS/Android app that can monitor and control various aspects of the battery over Wi-Fi. The app updates in real-time based on current capacity, charging speed, and power draw. On set, all batteries can be monitored on the same network, so you know when to grab a fresh battery ahead of time.
- IP54 Protection
- IP54 shockproof, moisture, and dust ingress-resistant construction for safe use, even in difficult environments.
- With a compact size and lightweight, the external dimensions of the battery have been optimized for maximum capacity in the space available.
- D-Tap Charging Ports
- Dual D-Tap Outputs: The left-side port is overload-protected, the right-side port permits charging the battery. The D-Tap overload circuit runs independently from the main battery overload protection.
- 5-Step LED
- A 5-step LED indicator provides accurate remaining capacity monitoring. Each LED accounts for 20% of state-of-charge; when the capacity falls below 10%, the lower (first) LED blinks.
- No Memory Effect
- The battery has no memory effect and can be recharged at any time.
- Standby Mode
- The battery's energy is conserved during operation, stand-by, and low capacity states through an intelligent power mode management system. When the pack capacity is very low, it enters automatically into "shutdown mode" to minimize further capacity losses and prolong cell life. When the LED indicator is off, the pack can only be reactivated by charging.
- Advanced interior design permits easy servicing and restoration by qualified BLUESHAPE service personnel.
- GRANITE HDplus batteries are compatible with BLUESHAPE's GRANITE Link. A Wi-Fi communication feature allowing for remote, real-time status monitoring via an included iOS/Android mobile app. Using the GRANITE Link, you can check data such as State of Charge, Expected Time to Empty, Cell Temperature, Remaining Capacity, Full Charge Capacity, and Cycle Count. The state of charge and remaining runtime are updated in real time based on the actual load conditions.
- Practical Use Cases
- An operator, camera assistant, or technical director can easily monitor the state of the batteries in close proximity without having to physically press the button to check on the actual battery. Multiple batteries can be monitored simultaneously from a single device. Additional features through the app allow you to Identify, Lock, Unlock, and Connect to a different network.
- Batteries can create their own Wi-Fi network for single battery monitoring, or can be connected to a master Wi-Fi network. A fleet of batteries can be easily monitored by multiple devices without complicated pairing procedures. Batteries can be given custom names for easy identification.
- Internal Modular Design
- The lithium-ion cells are secured inside the pack in a carefully designed and reinforced modular cage. All the metal interconnections and the electronic monitoring board are integrated with the cells making a single core. No otherwise vulnerable wiring is used. The metal cell-to-cell tabs have been thickened using a low-resistance alloy.
In the Box BLUESHAPE BG190 GRANITE HDplus 193Wh Gold Mount Battery Limited 18-Month Warranty Table of Contents
- Solid External Construction
- Robust thick-walled housing made of special plastic resin for impact resistance. The battery can withstand several drops from altitudes of up to 6 feet without breaking or suffering internal damage.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the BLUESHAPE BG190 GRANITE HDplus 193Wh Gold Mount Battery in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
BLUESHAPE GRANITE PLUS Specs
| Mount / Series Type || Gold Mount |
| Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Capacity (Wh) || 193 Wh |
| Amp-Hours || 13.4 Ah |
| Output Voltage || 14.4 VDC |
| Accessory Port || 2 x D-Tap |
| Maximum Load (Accessory Port) || 5 A ( D-Tap ) |
| Storage Temperature || 32 to 68°F / 0 to 20°C |
| Charging Temperature || 32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C |
| IP Rating || IP54 |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 6.7 x 3.7 x 2.1" / 17.0 x 9.4 x 5.3 cm |
| Weight || 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.975 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.9 x 5.5 x 2.4" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 80 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Second request for Kahles 6-24 x 56 Scope Manual. Thanks!...
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Is there a manual release for the 96 inch electric screen? We can’t find the remote.
Name: Jody ewing
HamiltonBuhl HBS5496 54 x 96" Electric
Is there a manual release for the buhl electric projector screen. 96 inches. We can’t find the remote. ...
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first