User Manual for Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto Lens for Minolta MD Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus
- Product category: SLR Lenses Bower
- Brand: Bower
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bower SLR Lenses
User manual for the Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bower product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bower user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bower product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More The Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Lens is a catadioptric mirror T-mount lens, delivered in this configuration with a T-mount for Minolta MD cameras. This lens is precision manufactured in South Korea. When combined with the T-mount, this mirror lens mounts to any MD camera. However, the fixed f/6.3 aperture is not communicated to the camera body. As such, you can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only. This lens has a broad diameter and stocky build, making it a bit easier to handle than a normal refractor lens. It also has a much different rendering of out of focus areas than a normal lens; highlights will be doughnut-shaped rings with more saturation and contrast on the edge of the ring than on the center. This lens is an ideal candidate for astrophotography use when mounted to a Vixen GP2 Photo Guider (or other motorized equatorial telescope mount).
In the Box 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens euczbvdbbbubdrwsbeczwueatxrttrxbx Front Cap Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens The Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Lens is a catadioptric mirror T-mount lens, precision manufactured in South Korea. When combined with the T-mount to fit your camera system, this mirror lens mounts to camera and works on both "full frame" cameras as well as the "APS-C" style digital SLR cameras. T-Mounts are available for all the digital SLR systems, as well as for C-mount systems. However, in every case the fixed f/6.3 aperture is not communicated to the camera body. As such, you can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only. This lens has a broad diameter and stocky build, making it a bit easier to handle than a normal refractor lens. It also has a much different rendering of out of focus areas than a normal lens; highlights will be doughnut-shaped rings with more saturation and contrast on the edge of the ring than on the center. This lens is an ideal candidate for astrophotography use when mounted to a Vixen GP2 Photo Guider (or other motorized equatorial telescope mount).
- Fixed-aperture 500mm f/6.3 mirror lens in T-mount
- Distinct out-of-focus highlight characterization
- White lens barrel helps prevent heat retention
- Accepts inexpensive 34mm filters (upon the rear of the lens)
- General Brand T-Mount SLR Camera Adapter for Minolta MD Cameras Ultratelephoto photography is easily achieved with your telescope and Minolta MD camera by purchasing this T-Mount Adapter for Minolta MD Cameras. You'll need to take precautions to minimize vibrations, such as locking up the mirror if possible as well as using a cable release or remote control to fire the shutter. First, remove the eyepiece. Next, attach the SLR camera adapter where the eyepiece would normally be attached to the telescope, and screw in this T-mount adapter to the opposite end of the SLR camera adapter. Now you can attach your camera to the T-mount and you are ready to begin taking pictures! In addition to being used with telescopes, there are many old and new T-mount lenses which are installed to your MD camera by adding this T-mount adapter to the rear of the lens and installing lens/adapter upon your camera. Note: NOTE: Your camera will need to be in fully manual exposure mode, although some cameras may also work in aperture-priority autoexposure mode. Additionally, if there is a switch on the camera which chooses the focus mode, that switch must indicate manual focusing. UPC: 636980702827
Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Table of Contents
- General Brand - T-Mount SLR Camera Adapter for Minolta MD Cameras
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto Lens for Minolta MD in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens
| Focal Length || 500mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/6.3 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/6.3 |
| Lens Mount || T-Mount |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 5
Rating76% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User Manual for Garmin Foretrex 401 GPS...
Sylvania Portable Blu Ray player SDVD1079...
How to use video editor ...
On a roll lifter 61574...
sima 88 zoom projector 8mm...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Earphones don’t sync together
Name: Thomas Sanchez
iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds
Can you tell me how to re-sync my earphones together...
My Dr Dre beats 3 don't have a light on them
Name: jezreel Grinnell
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats3 In-Ear
I can't get them to turn on and connect to my Bluetooth and they are brand new they are the ones where they have a magnet on the ear buds so I have been charging them all day and night long so I need them to connect to my Bluetooth on my phone I would like a reply...
Milos M222 Series Pin with M6
Can someone recommend The PLT Collection? Thanks xox...
Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam
Name: nandita sirur
Logitech B525 HD Webcam
Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email....
Just bought a qfx vp-109
QFX VP-109 DVD Player
I have new movies I just bought also and the DVD player says there nod1 ? ...