User Manual for Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto Lens for Minolta MD Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus
- Product category: SLR Lenses Bower
- Brand: Bower
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bower SLR Lenses
User manual for the Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bower product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bower user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bower product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More The Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Lens is a catadioptric mirror T-mount lens, delivered in this configuration with a T-mount for Minolta MD cameras. This lens is precision manufactured in South Korea. When combined with the T-mount, this mirror lens mounts to any MD camera. However, the fixed f/6.3 aperture is not communicated to the camera body. As such, you can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only. This lens has a broad diameter and stocky build, making it a bit easier to handle than a normal refractor lens. It also has a much different rendering of out of focus areas than a normal lens; highlights will be doughnut-shaped rings with more saturation and contrast on the edge of the ring than on the center. This lens is an ideal candidate for astrophotography use when mounted to a Vixen GP2 Photo Guider (or other motorized equatorial telescope mount).
In the Box 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens euczbvdbbbubdrwsbeczwueatxrttrxbx Front Cap Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens The Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Lens is a catadioptric mirror T-mount lens, precision manufactured in South Korea. When combined with the T-mount to fit your camera system, this mirror lens mounts to camera and works on both "full frame" cameras as well as the "APS-C" style digital SLR cameras. T-Mounts are available for all the digital SLR systems, as well as for C-mount systems. However, in every case the fixed f/6.3 aperture is not communicated to the camera body. As such, you can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only. This lens has a broad diameter and stocky build, making it a bit easier to handle than a normal refractor lens. It also has a much different rendering of out of focus areas than a normal lens; highlights will be doughnut-shaped rings with more saturation and contrast on the edge of the ring than on the center. This lens is an ideal candidate for astrophotography use when mounted to a Vixen GP2 Photo Guider (or other motorized equatorial telescope mount).
- Fixed-aperture 500mm f/6.3 mirror lens in T-mount
- Distinct out-of-focus highlight characterization
- White lens barrel helps prevent heat retention
- Accepts inexpensive 34mm filters (upon the rear of the lens)
- General Brand T-Mount SLR Camera Adapter for Minolta MD Cameras Ultratelephoto photography is easily achieved with your telescope and Minolta MD camera by purchasing this T-Mount Adapter for Minolta MD Cameras. You'll need to take precautions to minimize vibrations, such as locking up the mirror if possible as well as using a cable release or remote control to fire the shutter. First, remove the eyepiece. Next, attach the SLR camera adapter where the eyepiece would normally be attached to the telescope, and screw in this T-mount adapter to the opposite end of the SLR camera adapter. Now you can attach your camera to the T-mount and you are ready to begin taking pictures! In addition to being used with telescopes, there are many old and new T-mount lenses which are installed to your MD camera by adding this T-mount adapter to the rear of the lens and installing lens/adapter upon your camera. Note: NOTE: Your camera will need to be in fully manual exposure mode, although some cameras may also work in aperture-priority autoexposure mode. Additionally, if there is a switch on the camera which chooses the focus mode, that switch must indicate manual focusing. UPC: 636980702827
Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Table of Contents
- General Brand - T-Mount SLR Camera Adapter for Minolta MD Cameras
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bower 500mm f 6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto Lens for Minolta MD in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Bower 500mm f/6.3 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens
| Focal Length || 500mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/6.3 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/6.3 |
| Lens Mount || T-Mount |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 5
Rating76% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tucano tasto folio case. For iPad 10.2 and iPad air 10.5
Brother LC3011 BK/C/M/Y...
Browning Spec Ops FHD Trail Camera BTC 8FHD...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WiFi not connected
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. ...
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall...
Name: Jonquil Vincent
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Can you scan multiple documents at one time? I've tried twice, and it just pulls them all through together, only printing the top one....
loose eye piece
Name: tony white
Tasco 10x25 Essentials Compact Binocular
The Eye Piece of my 10 x25 model 168RB is loose and I can see how to tighten it ?...
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...