User Manual for Bracket 1 Base A - Handle Mount 1 Wireless Receiver and Battery Mount Kit B Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bracket 1 Base A - Handle
- Product category: Receiver Camera Mounts Bracket 1
- Brand: Bracket 1
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bracket 1 Receiver Camera Mounts
User manual for the Bracket 1 Base A - Handle contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bracket 1 product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bracket 1 user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bracket 1 product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Base A-Handle Mount 1 with Wireless Receiver and Battery Mount Kit-B by Bracket 1 consists of a Threaded Handle Mount 1, Battery Mounting Plate, Quick Release Plate, 90° Short Adapter, a Quick Plate and a touch-tab fastener in a kit. It works as a camera mounting system for attaching wireless microphone receivers, Anton Bauer or IDX batteries and additional accessories in different configurations on your camcorder's threaded handle. This mounting kit will fit select models of cameras as well as those with a dual 1/4"-20 threaded pattern spaced 1.5" apart front to back. The items in the kit are built with aluminum and stainless-steel hardware. Mounting surfaces include horizontal and vertical offset 8-32 threaded bolt patterns on each side of the Accessory Mounting Plate and a number of 1/4"-20 threaded holes. Add a second Quick Plate or wireless receiver box to mount a second receiver or accessory. Add a Battery Mounting Plate to attach Anton Bauer or IDX Battery kits or a second plate to further diversify your mounting surface options.
- Fits These Cameras
- Panasonic -AF100, AG-AC130, AG-AC160, AG-HPX250, AG-HPX255, and most cameras with dual 1/4"-20 threaded pattern spaced 1.5" apart front to back
- Battery Mounting Plate
- Mount your gear and accessories on one or both sides of this plate in a wide array of positions. It features industry standard 4-hole mounting patterns in horizontal and vertical positions.
- Quick Release Adapter
- Add this Quick Release Adapter to your Accessory Mounting Plate or Battery Mounting Plate for quick and easy removal and reconfiguration of your Base A bracket system.
- Short 90° Adapter
- Short 90° angle quick release adapter for customizing the configuration of your "Base A" system. Attaches to the Base A Handle Mount 1, 2 or 3, giving you an additional mounting position for an Accessory Plate, Battery Plate, Recorder Cradle or any other accessory.
In the Box Bracket 1 Base A - Handle Mount 1 Wireless Receiver and Battery Mount Kit B Base A Threaded Handle Mount 1 Base A Battery Mounting Plate Base A Quick Release Base A 90 Degree Short Adapter Quick Plate Long Touch-Tab Fastener Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Quick Plate
- This universal accessory mounting adapter can attach your wireless receiver, Audio/Video recorder or other accessories to the Bracket 1 bracket system or any camera with the industry standard mounting pattern. A touch-tab fastener cinches tight around the accessory, firmly holding the receiver against two rubber pads. Two Quick Plates can be mounted back to back on any Bracket 1 to hold 2 wireless receivers or accessories.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bracket 1 Base A - Handle Mount 1 Wireless Receiver and Battery Mount Kit B in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Bracket 1 VISLBA1KB Specs
| Dimensions and Weight || Mount 1: 3.75 x 2.50 x 2.25" (9.50 x 6.30 x 5.70 cm) |
Weight: 6 oz ( 0.17 kg) Battery Mounting Plate: 4.25 x 5 x 0.1" (11 x 13 x 0.25 cm)
Weight: 4 oz (0.11kg) Quick Release Adapter: 2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5" (6.3 x 3.8 x 1.3 cm)
Weight: 2.5 oz (0.07 kg) Short 90° Adapter: 2.5 x 1.25 x 1.25 (6.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 cm)
Weight: 2 oz (0.06 kg) Universal Mounting Plate: 4.5 x 3.0 x 0.3" (11 x 7.6 x 0.8 cm)
Weight: 3 oz (0.9 kg) Touch-Tab Fastener: Not specified by manufacturer
| Package Weight || 2.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.0 x 8.0 x 3.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 68 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...
Bytech Bluetooth speaker....
Riviera RC Falcon Hexacopter Drone with wi-fi fpv camera manual...
I need a manual for - Tucano Guscio Folio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad.
Can you helt me with that?...
Anker powerstrip pad pd2 with 3 USB ports. Model a2767. White, circular with a USB switch and a 5 foot cord...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.