User Manual for Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Clamp-On Matte Box with Anti Reflective Tilt Bracket Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Clamp-On Matte
- Product category: Matte Boxes & Sunshades Bright Tangerine
- Brand: Bright Tangerine
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bright Tangerine Matte Boxes & Sunshades
User manual for the Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Clamp-On Matte contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bright Tangerine product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bright Tangerine user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bright Tangerine product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The Misfit Atom Matte Box from Bright Tangerine is a small, lightweight, yet strong clamp-on matte box for lenses with an outer diameter of up to 114mm. This kit includes the Atom Misfit matte box, a flexible lens hood, and an A.R.F. bracket. It holds up to two 4x4 or 4x5.65" filters without using filter trays. The included A.R.F (Anti-Reflection) bracket tilts your filters to help minimize reflections. The matte box provides a wide field of view suitable for many wide angle lenses even with two filters mounted.
- Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Matte Box Overview
The removable flexible hood is built to hold its shape over time, even in temperature extremes. The matte box with hood weighs in at under 7 ounces, only 3.5 ounces without the hood. This makes the matte box suitable for use with gimbals and Steadicams, and the removable hood makes the matte box an excellent choice for aerial shooting.
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel, and an elasto polymer, the Misfit Atom is designed to be extremely strong and lightweigt. It clamps on lenses with an outer diameter of 114mm, or smaller if you use step up adapter rings, not included. To prevent the matte box from rotating while you focus or zoom, be certain to use lenses with an internal focus design.
- You can securely insert up to two 4x4", 4x5.65", or a combination of those filters directly into the matte box without using a filter tray. The clamp at the top of the matte box secures the filters so they will not fall out unexpectedly.
UPC: 755899002061 In the Box Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Clamp-On Matte Box with Anti Reflective Tilt Bracket Misfit Atom 4 x 5.65"/4 x 4" Ultra Lightweight 2-Stage Clip-On Matte Box eyeqyqvu Misfit Atom Anti Reflective Filter Tilt Control Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration Table of Contents
- The included A.R.F. tilts your filters 6°. This helps minimize reflections off the filters from bright light sources striking the filters.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Clamp-On Matte Box with Anti Reflective Tilt Bracket in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Bright Tangerine B1230.0011 Specs
| Materials || Aluminum, elasto polymer, stainless steel |
| Mounting || Clamp-on |
| Lens Diameter || Max: 114mm |
| Filter Type || 4x4" |
| Total Filter Stages || 2 |
| Weight || Without Filters: 6.9 oz / 195 g |
Without Filters or Lens Hood: 3.5 oz / 98 g
| Package Weight || 0.755 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.05 x 7.9 x 4.1" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 96 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Speco Technologies RMX4CD...
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...