User Manual for Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer
- Product category: Laser Printers Brother
- Brand: Brother
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Brother Laser Printers
User manual for the Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Brother product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Brother user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Brother product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description For reliable and efficient printing in your home or small office, the wireless-capable HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother delivers excellent functionality. This model is quite fast with print speeds of up to 32 ppm and a first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds. Also, it can work with a range of media types from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size using either the 250-sheet input tray or manual feed slot and features automatic duplexing for two-sided printing.
Operation and setup of the printer is made easy with multiple connectivity options, including USB 2.0 for wired configurations and built-in Wi-Fi for wireless. This wireless capability includes Wi-Fi Direct, allowing users to connect to the printer directly from their mobile device for printing documents. Additionally, it features a one-line monochrome LCD for checking status and has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages.
- Using laser technology with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution the HL-L2350DW can quickly produce black & white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can work at speeds up to 32 ppm.
- A first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds limits waiting.
- Automatic duplex printing is available.
- The 250-sheet input tray can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size while a manual feed slot will handle more specialized media ranging from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 100 sheets at a time.
- When connected to a network or directly to a mobile device via Wi-Fi, this printer has access to various printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Print driver options include toner save, N-in-1 printing, watermark, poster printing, ID print, custom print profiles, and booklet printing.
- Works with various paper types, including plain, thin, thick, thicker, recycled, bond, labels, and envelopes.
Guides & Manuals Table of Contents
UPC: 012502649649 In the Box Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer
- Current status and settings can be checked via a one-line monochrome LCD.
- USB 2.0 slot available for wired setups while Wi-Fi will help connect wirelessly to mobile devices or to a network.
- The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a monthly recommended volume of 2000 pages.
- Starter Black Toner Cartridge
- Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Brother HL-L2350DW Specs
| Printing Technology || Laser |
| Print Resolution || 2400 x 600 dpi |
| Print Speed || 32 ppm |
| First Print Out Speed || < 8.5 seconds |
| Duplex Printing || Yes |
| Duty Cycle || Monthly: 15,000 pages |
Recommended Monthly Volume: 2000 pages
| Paper Handling || Input Tray |
Manual Feed Slot
| Paper Sizes || Input Tray: Up to 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
Manual Feed Slot: 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" / 7.6 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Paper Weight || Input Tray: 16-43 lb |
Manual Feed Slot: 16-61 lb
| Paper Capacity || Input Tray: 250 sheets |
Manual Feed Slot: 1 sheet
Output Tray: 100 sheets
| Interfaces || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Printing || Wi-Fi Direct |
Google Cloud Print
| Processor || 600 MHz |
| Memory || Standard: 32 MB |
Maximum: 32 MB
| OS Compatibility || Windows |
| Control Panel || One-line monochrome LCD |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC |
| Dimensions (W x D x H) || 14 x 14.2 x 7.2" (35.6 x 36.1 x 18.3 cm) |
| Weight || 15.9 lb (7.2 kg) |
| Package Weight || 17.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.5 x 17.0 x 11.0" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Brother HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer
|Subject: Print lag time|
|Date: 31.01.2023 17:05:26||Name: Ronald Brouwer|
|Sometimes takes up to 5 minutes to start printing. Have excellent ATT fiber internet|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SanDisk Ultra 32 GBT...
Iolo system mechanic users manual...
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Odalis Lacle
WAGAN SlimLine 1500W 12 VDC to
How and where do I place the fuses in the inverter and how many fuses does it use. What is the fuse ampere....
Use with batteries only
Name: Ms Urbanc
Panasonic RF-2400D Portable FM AM Radio
Radio does not turn on with brand new batteries inserted correctly...
Is anyone going to answer the question about wheels?
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
I came on here to also find a fix for the wheels... I don't see any answers from RUXXAC. Can someone please answer...
Name: Marnie Grebert
Swann 5580 Series 8-Channel 4K UHD
We are getting an alarm when our system goes offline. Is there a way to switch this off?...
Bass drum Tom mount
Name: Scott C Irons
Gretsch Drums Energy Series 5-Piece Drum
I need a bass drum Tom mount
It was missing from the package
I bought the gretch energy 5-peice ...