User Manual for Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder
- Product category: Laser Rangefinders Bushnell
- Brand: Bushnell
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders
User manual for the Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bushnell product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bushnell user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bushnell product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Striking a middle ground between magnification and objective lens size, plus the addition of a ranging device, the Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular is a versatile and powerful addition to your kit — whether on a trail, in a blind, or at a shooting range, providing you with the confidence to take those difficult long-distance shots.Purpose-built for hunters and shooters, the 10x42 configuration allows detailed observations of distant targets from dawn to dusk, without the bulk of larger-aperture optics. Utilizing the proprietary XTR optical system, a combination of lens and prism coatings, views through the eyepieces are bright and sharp with high-contrast and true color representation. Combined with a field of view that approaches wide-angle and a long eye relief, this binocular is built for extended glassing sessions while looking for game. To withstand the rigors of the outdoors, the optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and fogproof. Slip-resistant rubber armoring protects the optic, while flip-up riflescope-type objective lens covers allow for fast deployment without fear of losing them.To improve first-shot accuracy, Bushnell integrated a laser rangefinder. Capable of ranging from 10 yards to a mile, the Fusion is packed with ballistic technology to give shooters the critical edge at long distances. Using the information from the rangefinder and inclinometer, coupled with the BDC computer, it will display your hold-over in MOA, Mils, inches or centimeters. An intuitive two-button interface allows easy use and navigation of the settings menu using just two fingers, and all information is displayed in-view in a simple and uncluttered orientation that won't overwhelm the scene or sacrifice color, clarity, or brightness.
- Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- XTR lens and coating system reduces light loss and diffraction through the entire optical path
- Proprietary PC-3 phase-correcting prism coatings eliminate internal light interference to improve brightness, clarity, and contrast
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color, and further boost contrast
- RainGuard HD lens coatings repel water and moisture causing rain, snow, sleet and condensation to bead up and scatter less light for clearer views in challenging conditions
- 305-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 18mm eye relief
- Comfortable 4.2mm exit pupil
- Eye-safe IR laser
- Displays distance in yards or meters
- Spot and scan modes to range to a single subject, or multiple/moving targets
- ±1 yard/meter ranging accuracy
- Minimum Measurement Distance: 10 yd (9m)
- Max Measurement Range: Reflective target: 1760 yd(1600m); Tree: 1000 yd (914m); Deer: 500 yd (457m); Flag: 400 yd (366m)
- Integrated inclinometer measures upward and downward angle to target up to ±90°
- Angle Range Compensation (ARC) system accounts for the terrain angle and displays an adjusted distance for more precision
- Rifle Mode: Provides bullet drop/hold-over data from 100 to 800 yd in inches, centimeters, MOA, or mils
- Bow Mode: Provides true horizontal distance from 5 to 99 yd
- BullsEye Mode: Designed for close-range use, it measures distance to closest detected target while ignoring targets at further distances
- Brush Mode: Ignores the foreground, such as brush, boulders and tree branches, and provides the distance to furthest target
- Eight selectable rim-fire ballistic drop compensation groups, plus two for black powder/muzzle loaders
- Variable Sight-In (VSI) system allows sight-in distance options of 100, 150, 200, or 300 yd distance when in Rifle mode
- Powered by one included CR123 battery
- Use and Handling
- Large, knurled center focusing knob
- Left-eye dioptric correction
- Right-side in-view display focus collar
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- LCD Matrix Display Technology: Amber in-view display provides information without sacrificing contrast, clarity and light transmission
- Display provides all info without cluttering view including battery status, mode, distance, bullet-drop/hold-over, and reticle
- Four brightness levels allow clear view of display without blinding or struggling to read
- Simple ergonomically-placed two-button interface: Range button on the right tube, Mode on the left
UPC: 029757202321 In the Box Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular (Black) Neck Strap Carrying Case CR123 Battery One-Piece Ocular Rainguard 2 x Tethered Flip-Up Objective Caps Limited 2-Year Electronics Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and prevents internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Protective rubber armoring with textured palm-pads provide a slip-resistant grip
- Flip-up objective lens caps allow for fast reaction times without the risk of losing them
- Weight: 31 ounces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Bushnell Fusion 1-Mile ARC Specs
| Prism Type || Roof |
| Magnification || 10 x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 42 mm |
| Angle of View || 5.8° (Actual) |
| Field of View || 305.0' @ 1000 yd / 101.3 m @ 1000 m |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 10.5' / 3.2 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 4.2 mm |
| Eye Relief || 18.0 mm |
| Focus Type || Center |
| Tripod Mount || None |
| Weight || 31.0 oz / 879 g |
| Package Weight || 2.92 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.6 x 6.65 x 3.45" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 94 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Bushnell 10x42 Fusion 1-Mile ARC Rangefinder Binocular
|Subject: Range finder not working |
|Date: 16.08.2022 23:03:54||Name: Roger west|
|I have a set up Bushnell Fusion x binoculars. When I push the range finder/fire button the circle inside with lines around it just flashes. Not yards get displayed. I do on the left side see a number like 26 or something with a degree sign at the end. |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...