User Manual for Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow Trail Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow
- Product category: Trail/Wildlife Cameras Bushnell
- Brand: Bushnell
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Bushnell Trail/Wildlife Cameras
User manual for the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Bushnell product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Bushnell user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Bushnell product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description With a 24MP resolution and a quick 0.2-second trigger speed, the camo Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow Trail Camera from Bushnell offers the ability to capture high-resolution stills or HD video of wildlife and people on your property or hunting grounds. It's equipped with a 2.4" screen for viewing your images and video. The camera's 36 Low-Glow LED flash array has a range of 100', but won't spook game or alert an intruder. The shutter is ready for another photo after a recovery time of a half second. A removable anti-reflection LED cover helps to ensure the camera remains unnoticed by reducing reflections on the LED array's protective panel, but it can be removed if you want to boost the flash output a bit. The passive infrared motion sensor has a detection range of 100'. Along with triggered images and videos, the Trophy Cam HD Aggressor includes a reinforced cable lock channel and latch, is weather resistant, and is operable at temperatures from -4 to 140°F.
- Photo and Video Capture
- Maximum Still Image Resolution: 24MP
- Maximum Video Resolution: HD 1920 x 1080p
- Video Length: Programmable from 5-60 sec
- Motion Sensor
- PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor captures images when triggered by subject movement
- Detects changes in temperature that occur when subjects move, and captures images in response
- 60' detection range
- 45° angle of coverage
- Very fast 0.2-sec trigger speed helps ensure you won't miss the shot
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Low, normal, and high
- Programmable Trigger Interval: 1 sec to 60 minutes
- Interval Recording
- Field Scan 2X takes time-lapse images at selectable intervals from 1-60 minutes
- Two available time slots per day (such as dawn and dusk)
- Allows you to see patterns and change over time
- Useful for recording a wide range of subjects/events, including game, weather, plants, and construction site development
- Live motion trigger is still active during time-lapse capture, so it will capture images whenever it senses motion to prevent you from missing action in between time intervals
- Continuous Shooting
- Multi-Image Mode: Captures 2-3 images per trigger
- A 36-LED Low-Glow flash with an effective range of 100'
- Day/Night Sensor
- Automatic day/night sensor further helps with proper exposure, ensuring clear, crisp images in daylight and after dark
- Setup, Display, and Options
- 2.4" screen for viewing images or video in the field
- Geotags photos with GPS coordinates for game movement tracking
- Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamping on images
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 8 AA batteries, which can provide up to 12 months of power depending on usage and settings
- Can operate on 4 AA batteries on emergency power basis
- Integrated, 1/4"-20 threaded mount enables connection to a tripod or tree mount
- Includes adjustable web belt for an alternative way of attaching camera to tree or post
UPC: 029757198754 In the Box Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow Trail Camera (Camo) Mounting Strap Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Weather-resistant housing for protection against elements during extended outdoor use
- Temperature Range: -5 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow Trail Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Bushnell 119875C Specs
| Camera Type || Time-Lapse/Trail/Wildlife |
| Image Resolution || 24 MP |
| Image File Format || JPEG |
| Focus Type || Auto |
| Built-In Flash || 36 x Black Low-Glow 850 nm Wavelength IR LEDs |
| Effective Flash Range || 100' / 30.5 m |
| Time/Date Stamp || Yes |
| Sensor Type || Passive Infrared (PIR) |
| Detection Range || 100' / 30.5 m |
| Trigger Speed || 0.2 Seconds |
| Sensitivity || Auto, Plus 3 Adjustable Settings |
| Burst Capability || 1 Image per Trigger (Min) |
3 Images per Trigger (Max)
| Interval Recording || 1 Second (Min) |
60 Minutes (Max)
| Audio Recording || Yes |
| Video Recording || Yes |
| File Format || AVI |
| Video Format || 1920 x 1080p |
| Video Clip Length || 5 Seconds (Min) |
60 Seconds (Max)
| Wired Connectivity || Mini-USB (Type B) |
| Operating Temperature || -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C |
| Storage Temperature || -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C |
| Memory Card Type || SDHC (Up to 32 GB) |
| Built-In Memory || 32 MB |
| Battery Type || 4 x AA |
8 x AA (Optional)
| Display || Yes, 2.4" / 6.1 cm |
| Mounting || 1/4"-20 Female |
Mounting Strap (Included)
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 1.155 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.0 x 5.75 x 3.25" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 88 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...