User Manual for CameraBright X1-ER Extended Range Digital Video Camera Light Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CameraBright X1-ER Extended Range Digital Video
- Product category: On Camera Lights CameraBright
- Brand: CameraBright
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CameraBright On Camera Lights
User manual for the CameraBright X1-ER Extended Range Digital Video contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CameraBright product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CameraBright user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CameraBright product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Today's digital still cameras have the ability to take excellent videos and movies. The problem is that the unit is only provided with a flash unit at best, which only works for a split-second. When taking videos, you need a light to come on and stay on. CameraBright lights are designed to turn on and stay on while you take your video. The advanced technology built into every CameraBright light ensures continuous, simple, single button operation; push the button once to turn the unit on, and push the button again to turn the unit off. If you forget to turn the unit off, it will turn itself off in a matter of minutes, thereby ensuring a great video next time. This Extended Range Version provides a narrower beam that has an effective illumination range almost twice that of the other versions (up to 20')
- Take better pictures or videos at night
- CameraBright light's advanced white light LED technology allows a fuller spectrum of light to illuminate your exciting moments in low or no-light conditions.
- Connects to virtually any camera or camcorder
- If your camera or camcorder can connect to a tripod, then it can connect to a CameraBright light and still connect to your tripod.
- Reduces Redeye
- Some of today's modern cameras have a small intermittent light that comes on just before taking a picture, which is intended to reduce redeye. This current solution is typically inadequate and less effective with larger groups or longer distances. CameraBright lights work with your camera's existing technology and almost entirely eliminate redeye in most cases. Say good bye to retouching your pictures after they have been developed.
- Improved picture quality with your existing flash
- If you are using your camera in a low or no-light situation with a CameraBright light, you can "see" what you are taking a picture of, therefore eliminating the need to take many pictures hoping to get everybody in the shot or hoping they were all looking at the camera. Use the CameraBright light to set your picture up, and when you snap the perfect picture, the flash will go off just as normal.
UPC: 850005001058 In the Box CameraBright X1-ER Extended Range Digital/Video Camera Light (Silver) 4x CR2032 Batteries User's Guide Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Easy on, Easy off
- With a simple thumbwheel mounted on the back of the unit, simply rotate one way to connect to your camera or camcorder, and then rotate the other way to disconnect. But with CameraBright light's compact design and huge benefits, you will never want to take it off again.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CameraBright X1-ER Extended Range Digital Video Camera Light in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
CameraBright X1-ER Specs
| Battery Plate || 4 x CR2032 |
| Power Input Connector || None |
| Mount Type || 1/4"-20 Female Thread |
| Dimensions || 2.7 x 2.5 x 1" / 6.9 x 6.4 x 2.5 cm |
| Weight || 2.0 oz / 56.7 g (Including Battery) |
| Package Weight || 0.18 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.5 x 3.4 x 1.0" |
Rating64% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 63 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...