User Manual for Canon EF 50mm f 1.2L USM Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon EF 50mm f 1.2L USM
- Product category: Uncategorized Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon Uncategorized
User manual for the Canon EF 50mm f 1.2L USM contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Clearly distinguished by its bright maximum aperture, the Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is a normal-length L-series prime also sporting a robust physical design and advanced optical layout. The impressively fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords a great degree of control over depth of field for isolating subjects and producing desirable selective focus effects. Complementing these qualities is a sophisticated optical composition, which includes one aspherical element to suppress spherical aberrations in order to achieve notable sharpness and clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting and promote greater contrast and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging attributes, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- One aspherical element helps to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
In the Box Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) ES-78 Lens Hood Lens Case LP1214 Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon EF 50mm f 1.2L USM Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Focal Length || 50mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.2 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/16 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 46
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 14 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Second request for Kahles 6-24 x 56 Scope Manual. Thanks!...
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Message "parameter is incorrect"
Name: Victor Casaliggi
CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
When I go to burn a copy of my video to DVD, after about two minutes I get an error code e80070057 saying the parameter is incorrect. what does this mean and how can I correct this?...
Is there a manual release for the 96 inch electric screen? We can’t find the remote.
Name: Jody ewing
HamiltonBuhl HBS5496 54 x 96" Electric
Is there a manual release for the buhl electric projector screen. 96 inches. We can’t find the remote. ...
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...