User Manual for Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS
- Product category: SLR Lenses Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon SLR Lenses
User manual for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More Offering a versatile range within a compact form factor, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS from Canon is a 28.8-216mm-equivalent lens covering a useful wide-angle to telephoto range. One ultra-low dispersion element and one aspherical element are used to reduce a variety of aberrations and distortions and a Super Spectra coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Complementing the imaging capabilities is an Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and a Micro Motor autofocus system delivers quick focusing performance.
- Compact wide-to-tele zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range.
- One ultra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
UPC: 013803108644 In the Box Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) rbbcyerceqradeswfdbdfaddvc Limited 1-Year Warranty Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 rbbcyerceqradeswfdbdfaddvc Table of Contents
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Specs
| Focal Length || 18 to 135mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8 to 216mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/3.5 to 5.6 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 to 36 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF-S |
| Format Compatibility || APS-C |
| Angle of View || 74
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 35 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ansee Digital Binoculars Camera Telescope Camera 2" LCD ...
cr248 songwriter plus how to change a belt on the cd player
how ope tne unit to get to the cd drive...
Roland piano electronic keyboard.GO:PIANO88...
Garmin Drive 61 USA LM...
LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor 34GL750...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: José Manuel Alfaro García
Neewer NW630 TTL Flash for Sony
Hola Koldo: Tienes el manual?, no lo encuentro por ningún sitio
Name: Mylene Wood
Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono Bluetooth
I ordered this headset with the intention of using it with my deskphone, I am now under the impression that it is not compatible with a desk phone, I fear this is the case. ...
which side to print on - inkpress media backlight film
Inkpress Media Backlight Film
which side should I print on - Backlight film 7mil (17x22")
Name: Gabrielle Finkelshteyn
Epson PowerLite 2250U 5000-Lumen WUXGA 3LCD
Maimonides Medical Center, would like to request a price quote for the following items:
**** PowerLite 2255U Wireless Full HD WUXGA 3LCD Projector - Epson
*** OPTOMA EH465 PROJECTOR - 4800 LUMENS
We would be interested in any bulk purchasing ...
I have no manual and the purveyor of this GO:PIANO88 had no advice or information for me.
Name: Shirley Knuckey
Roland GO:PIANO88 88-Note Digital Piano with
I am already a skilled pianist, and I need the key press response that this item offers. But I have no idea what some of the indications apply to...1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. What is that about?
Also i do not know how to enhance/ add to the volume once the knob is fully turned....