User Manual for Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS
- Product category: SLR Lenses Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon SLR Lenses
User manual for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More Offering a versatile range within a compact form factor, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS from Canon is a 28.8-216mm-equivalent lens covering a useful wide-angle to telephoto range. One ultra-low dispersion element and one aspherical element are used to reduce a variety of aberrations and distortions and a Super Spectra coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Complementing the imaging capabilities is an Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and a Micro Motor autofocus system delivers quick focusing performance.
- Compact wide-to-tele zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range.
- One ultra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
UPC: 013803108644 In the Box Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) rbbcyerceqradeswfdbdfaddvc Limited 1-Year Warranty Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 rbbcyerceqradeswfdbdfaddvc Table of Contents
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Specs
| Focal Length || 18 to 135mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8 to 216mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/3.5 to 5.6 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 to 36 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF-S |
| Format Compatibility || APS-C |
| Angle of View || 74
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 35 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tzsami pocket juice 10,000 mha wireless phone charger...
Good afternoon I am urgently requesting the manual for the use of the mixer of the technical pro brand with reference DMX-BP3, I thank you for sending...
Zeizz Th2 Theodolite...
Brugermanual til denon pd-300f...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity
Name: Elise Love
Kawai F-350 - Triple Pedal Assembly
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity by depressing sustain pedal then turning piano on but now if I depress pedal, there is no sustain....
Name: Alexandru Popovici
Huawei 10.1" Mediapad T5 16GB Tablet
Este echipata tableta Huawei Mediapad T5, Octa Core 2.36 GHz cu Bluetooth ?
Poate comunica cu o casca Bluetooth ?...
Name: Edward Ball
Shure A15TG Battery Operated 700 HZ
Even with a new Duracell 357 battery, unit will not operate....
Blue led on micro
BOYA BY-PVM1000 Professional Shotgun Microphone
What does the Blue led mean ...
Name: Carl Price
VisionTek Radeon 5450 Graphics Card
Does the radeon 5450 support internal audio or stereo on the PC.
Do I need to install a pc audio card for audio output on the pc.