User Manual for Canon HJ24EX7.5B IRSE S 2 3" Hi-Def ENG EFP Zoom Lens with Semi Servo Control Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon HJ24EX7.5B IRSE S 2 3"
- Product category: Professional Lenses Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon Professional Lenses
User manual for the Canon HJ24EX7.5B IRSE S 2 3" contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Canon HJ24EX7.5B IRSE S 2/3" Hi-Def ENG/EFP Zoom Lens with Semi Servo Control offers a wide-angle view with an extremely long zoom ratio for an ENG/EFP-type lens. Designed for 2/3" format 3-chip ENG/EFP cameras the lens features manual focus control with servo zoom and iris. The lens incorporates a B4 mount, standard for ENG/EFP lenses, and features a built-in 2x extender for a zoom range of 15 to 360mm.
The lens incorporates Canon's fourth generation digital drive unit and uses three 20-pin connectors for remotely controlling the servo functions of the lens and providing metadata. The digital encoder does not require an initialization process to provide high-precision encoding information for composing virtual and live-action images. The lens incorporates well known Canon features including Shuttle Shot, Frame Preset, and Speed Preset.
Table of Contents
- Breakdown of Canon Lens Name
- HJ - ENG/EFP Portable Lens
- 24EX - 24x Zoom Ratio
- 7.5 - 180mm Focal length at wide end
- B - Optical adjustment for cameras with prism
- I - Built-in extender
- R - Servo zoom, manual focus
- S - Servo iris
- E - Digital drive with rotary encoder
- S - 4th generation digital drive
- Digital Drive Unit
- The encoder supports communication with compatible 2/3" HDTV cameras equipped with aberration correction functionality, without initializing the lens. Three 20-pin connectors enable high-definition lens metadata output for virtual systems even during full-servo operation.
- Visual Effects Applications
- Canon's high-performance encoder provides extremely high-precision output, which simplifies calibration when composing virtual and live-action images, thus resulting in more accurate composites.
- Shuttle Shot
- By memorizing any two focal lengths, the Canon drive unit can automatically "shuttle" between two points, moving in either direction. As an example, this function is effective for shots in which an operator wants to start from a wide angle and then zoom in rapidly on to an object.
- Framing Preset
- An angle of view can be preset in either of two memories and the lens will zoom at the highest speed, or in a preset zoom speed, to the preset position with the push of a simple button. As an example, this function is effective for situations such as interview programs, where it is necessary to switch between bust shot and wide shot.
In the Box Canon HJ24EX7.5B IRSE S 2/3" Hi-Def ENG/EFP Zoom Lens with Semi Servo Control
- Speed Preset
- A specific zoom speed can be preset in memory making it possible to repeat the zoom speed as often as you like with the push of a simple button. Using a preset speed when zooming in and zooming out contributes to stable images, particularly with slow zooms.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon HJ24EX7.5B IRSE S 2 3" Hi-Def ENG EFP Zoom Lens with Semi Servo Control in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Canon 7.5-180mm Specs
| Sensor Compatibility || 2/3" (16:9) |
| Focal Length || 7.5 to 180mm |
With Extender: 15 to 360mm
| Built-In Extender || 2x |
| Zoom Ratio || 24x |
| Focus Type || Servo |
| Iris Type || Servo |
| Macro || Yes |
| Minimum Object Distance || 2.6' / 800 mm |
Macro: 0.4" / 10.2 mm
| Dimensions || 8.7 x 6.5 x 4.3" / 221.4 x 164.6 x 109.1 mm (L x W x H) |
| Weight || 3.9 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 9.65 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.6 x 12.3 x 10.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 54 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...