User Manual for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet Printer with L36ei Scanner Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet
- Product category: Large Format Printers Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon Large Format Printers
User manual for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Produce posters and signage easily with the imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. This unit uses a High-Density Print Head to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi on documents up to 36" wide and up to 59' long. Also, it can output an A1 (23.4 x 33.1") drawing in Draft mode in approximately 25 seconds by using Canon's L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller, and it has an Economy mode for saving ink.
- iPF770 MFP & iPF670 MFP - Extended Introduction
Ensuring color accuracy and print longevity is a five-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink set. The iPF770 also utilizes a sub-ink tank system that ensures all of the ink available is used before replacing a cartridge and allows for cartridge replacement without stopping the printer for long print jobs. Along with these printing capabilities, this multi-function unit offers high-quality scanning of large-format documents at an optical resolution of 600 dpi. Able to accept documents up to 38" wide, the L36ei has a scan width of 36" and can scan media as long as 109." Bundled with the printer is a variety of software for monitoring your printer's status and improving productivity. Among the included software are a few status monitors, a plug-in for Microsoft Office, an optimized module for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. Additionally, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
- The dye/pigment Reactive Ink set uses four colorfast dye inks and two channels of pigment black for precise lines. Also, the magenta ink is reformulated to produce a wider color gamut in the red and orange spectrums.
- The High-Density print head features 15,360 nozzles and a minimum droplet size of 4 picoliters. This allows for 2400 x 1200 dpi output with line accuracy of ±0.1% and lines as thin as 0.02mm.
- Direct Print & Share for PCs allows for printing directly from a cloud service or a networked folder on your computer.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a mobile app for iOS that enables wireless printing via an Apple iPad.
- Canon Printer Driver, imagePROGRAF Status Monitor, and imagePROGRAF Accounting Manager allow users to monitor the details of their current jobs and printer.
- The plug-in for Microsoft Office can easily convert letter-sized documents to poster size.
- To improve reliability and productivity, an optimized module for AutoCAD software is included.
In the Box Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet Printer with L36ei Scanner Printer Stand RH2-33 Paper Roll Holder Set stecbrxszcussf PF-04 Print Head for ImagePrograf Printers iPF650/655/750/755 MC-10 Maintenance Cartridge for Canon IPF650/655/750/755 L36ei Scanner 2 x Scanner Mounting Brackets 2 x Calibration Target Return Guides 6 x Starter Ink Tanks 5 x Cut Sheets of Heavyweight Coated Paper (A2, 16.5 x 23.4") 2 x Power Cord Ethernet Cable PosterArtist Lite Application CD Software CD Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- PosterArtist Lite software is a step-by-step program with numerous royalty-free images, art, and templates for creating your own posters and signage.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet Printer with L36ei Scanner in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP Specs
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Ink Type || Pigment Based (Matte Black) |
Dye Based (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
| Ink Color || 1 x Black |
1 x Matte Black
1 x Cyan
1 x Magenta
1 x Yellow
| Compatible Ink Cartridges || Canon PFI-107 |
| Number of Cartridges || 5 Individual Cartridges |
| Number of Nozzles || 5120 Nozzles (Matte Black) |
2560 Nozzles (Per Other Color)
15,360 Nozzles (Total)
| Print Resolution || 2400 x 1200 dpi |
| Borderless Printing || Yes |
| Minimum Line Width || 0.79 mil / 0.02 mm |
| Line Accuracy ||
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36" Large-Format Inkjet Printer with L36ei Scanner
|Subject: lines showing up across the printed poster|
|Date: 22.07.2021 18:16:07||Name: Chris McCluskey|
|We have a Image iPF770 poster maker and the last few posters that we have printed are showing up with lines running horizontally across the page. So it's printing on what appears to look almost like lined notebook paper. How do we get rid of these lines?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K...
Aduro uogrip road series dashcam DVC 100 DVR Road Dash video camcorder...
Instructional manual for Monfrotto ball tripod head # 496RC2...
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...