User Manual for Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One
- Product category: Inkjet Printers Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon Inkjet Printers
User manual for the Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description CES 2018: Canon Unleashes PIXMA G4210 MegaTank Printer Read More Effectively eliminating the need for stacks of ink cartridges, the PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon uses an integrated ink tank system that makes refilling much simpler and provides an astounding 6000 black or 7000 color prints on a single set of fresh ink bottles. Also, this model comes with a full set of inks as well as an extra pair of black ink bottles for getting another 12,000 black prints. The clear ink reservoirs as easy to see, having been placed at the front of the G4210 so that you can make sure you never run low. That, of course, isn't everything this wireless-capable all-in-one can do as it packs in impressive printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions as well.
For printing, the G4210 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will deliver sharp text and vivid images. The system can also work quickly, with rated speeds of 8.8 ipm in black and 5 ipm in color. Users can also create borderless photos with ease and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 4 x 6" to 8.5 x 14". Using a 100-sheet rear tray, users will even be able to work with more specialized media from 2.2 x 3.5" up to 8.5 x 26.6" in size. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 furthers the potential for the printer by supporting various mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Canon's own PRINT app.
Scanning, copying, and faxing is made possible due to the implementation of a flatbed and a 20-sheet automatic document feeder. These support media up to 8.5 x 11.7" and 8.5 x 14", respectively, and operate at an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp, detailed images. Users can also enjoy interpolation up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for creating a file with the highest level of detail possible.
- MegaTank integrated ink tank system eliminates the cartridge and holds enough ink for up to 6000 black and 7000 color prints. It even comes with a full set of inks as well as two extra black ink bottles, enough for another 12,000 black prints. This quantity of ink equates to dozens of standard cartridges and the clear, front-mounted reservoirs make it easy to see when you are running low. Also, the ink delivery system is airtight, preventing ink from drying out.
- A print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi is used to create sharp black documents and vivid, detailed full color images.
- Print speeds of up to 8.8 ipm in black and 5 ipm in color are available.
- A 4 x 6" borderless photo can be printed in about 60 seconds.
- Borderless printing is available at up to 8.5 x 11".
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and the Canon PRINT app.
- Print features include Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing (up to 8.5 x 11"), business card printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, image cropping, message in print, My Image Garden, photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, red-eye correction, special filters, square media printing support, template print, and wireless printing.
- Both a flatbed and an automatic document feeder are available for scanning documents up to 8.5 x 11.7" and 8.5 x 14", respectively.
- A Contact Image Sensor (CIS) provides an optical scan resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- The scanner features a maximum color depth of 48-bit internally and 24-bit externally.
- TWAIN, WIA, and ICA drivers are available.
- Scan features include an Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, network scan, wireless scanning, scan to Canon PRINT app, and save to PC.
- This print offers a first copy out time of just 24 seconds.
- Up to 99 copies can be produced at a single time.
- Users can reduce or enlarge a copy from 25-400%.
- Copy features include 4-on-1/2-on-1 copy, Auto Exposure Copy, borderless copy, collated copy, copy job reservation, Document Removal Reminder, fit-to-page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, preset copy ratios, and standard copy.
- A Super G3 Color Fax modem with a 33.6 kbps speed is present for sending documents.
- Transmission speeds are possible at up to 3 seconds per page in black and 60 seconds per page in color.
- Fax memory will hold up to 50 pages.
- The G4210 features 19 group dialing locations.
- Fax features include answering machine connectivity, caller rejection, check RX fax info, dial search, extra fine mode, fax reception reject, fax number re-entry, memory transmission, redial, and remote reception.
Guides & Manuals Table of Contents
UPC: 013803292527 In the Box Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- A 100-sheet rear tray is available for general media handling and can support standard media sizes of 4 x 6", 5 x 5", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", letter, legal, and U.S. #10 Envelopes as well as custom sizes from 2.2 x 3.5" up to 8.5 x 26.6".
- A 20-sheet ADF is available for batch copying or scanning.
- The printer is equipped with a dot-matrix LCD as well as a number pad and other buttons for checking status and changing settings.
- An Auto Power On/Off function will help reduce power consumption and the printer is ENERGY STAR certified.
- A quiet mode is available for use in noise-sensitive environments.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 connectivity.
- GI-290 Cyan MegaTank Ink Bottle (70mL)
- GI-290 Magenta MegaTank Ink Bottle (70mL)
- GI-290 Yellow MegaTank Ink Bottle (70mL)
- 3 x GI-290 Pigment Black MegaTank Ink Bottle (135mL)
- Color Printhead
- Black Printhead
- Telephone Cord
- Power Cord
- Setup CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Canon G4210 Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Print Resolution || 4800 x 1200 dpi |
| Print Speed || Black: 8.8 ipm |
Color: 5.0 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6" / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 60 seconds
| Duplex Printing || No |
| Borderless Printing || Yes, up to 8.5 x 11" / 21.6 x 27.9 cm |
| Ink Type || Pigment: Black |
Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
| Ink Palette || Cyan |
| Ink Cartridge Configuration || 4 integrated ink tanks |
| Number of Nozzles || Total: 1472 |
| Scanner Type || Flatbed |
| Image Sensor || Contact Image Sensor (CIS) |
| Optical Resolution || 600 x 1200 dpi |
| Interpolated Resolution || 19,200 x 19,200 dpi |
| Color Depth || Internal: 48-bit |
| Grayscale Depth || Internal: 16-bit |
| Maximum Scan Size || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Scanner Drivers || TWAIN |
| First Copy-Out Time || 24 seconds |
| Reduction/Enlargement || 25-400% |
| Number of Copies || Up to 99 |
| Modem Speed || 33.6 kbps |
| Transmission Speed || Black: 3 seconds per page |
Color: 60 seconds per page
| Fax Resolution || Standard: 203 x 98 dpi |
Fine: 203 x 196 dpi
Extra Fine: 300 x 300 dpi
Color: 200 x 200 dpi
| Gradation || Black: 256 levels |
Color: 24-bit (RGB each 8-bit)
| Fax Memory || 50 pages |
| Group Dials || 19 |
| Paper Handling || Input Tray |
Automatic Document Feeder
| Paper Sizes || Standard: 4 x 6" to 8.5 x 14" / 10.2 x 15.2 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
Custom: 2.2 x 3.5" to 8.5 x 26.6" / 5.5 x 8.9 cm to 21.6 x 67.6 cm
| Media Weight || 17-28 lb / 64-105 gsm |
| Paper Capacity || Input Tray: 100 sheets |
ADF: 20 sheets
Output Tray: 50 sheets
| Special Media Support || Envelopes |
| Computer Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Print Capable || Canon PRINT app |
Google Cloud Print
Mopria Device Printing
| Compatible Operating Systems || Windows |
Windows 10 Mobile
| Front Panel Controls || LCD |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 13 W |
Standby: 1.1 W
Off: 0.3 W
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C |
Humidity: 10 to 90%
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F / 15 to 30°C
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%
| Storage Conditions || Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
Humidity: 5 to 95%
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || 17.6 x 13 x 7.8" / 44.5 x 33 x 19.7 cm |
| Weight || 16 lb / 7.3 kg |
| Package Weight || 21.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.0 x 18.5 x 11.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 81 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer
|Subject: Canon G4210 printer|
|Date: 11.10.2021 17:39:16||Name: Ken Reeves|
|When I try to copy a document the screen says the size/type of paper is different and asks me to load the size I want to use. I have done that using the same paper I was using when it started mal-functioning and it just keeps happening. When I print rorm my computer it works fine. It just will not print copies. |
|Subject: trouble with my Canon G4210 printer|
|Date: 28.09.2021 15:02:31||Name: Wendy Pree|
|We've been gone a couple of weeks and now that we're back the printer won't print. There is a hint of print on the paper, but that's it. There is plenty of ink in the machine.|
Post a new topic / query / comment: