User Manual for Canon TS-E 24mm f 3.5L II Tilt-Shift Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Canon TS-E 24mm f 3.5L II
- Product category: Uncategorized Canon
- Brand: Canon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Canon Uncategorized
User manual for the Canon TS-E 24mm f 3.5L II contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Canon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Canon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Canon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Balancing a versatile wide-angle field of view with advanced perspective and focus control, the TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II is a Canon L-series tilt-shift lens well-suited to architecture, interior, and landscape photography. Up to +/- 8.5° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition. The tilt-shift mechanism can be rotated +/- 90° for applying movements in any direction, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for greater stability.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features four of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations as well as one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and distortion. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 8.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism ensures the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Four Ultra-Low Dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberrations to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
In the Box Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt-Shift Lens E-82 II 82mm Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) EW-88B Lens Hood for Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Lens Lens Case LP1319 Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Canon TS-E 24mm f 3.5L II Tilt-Shift Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Focal Length || 24mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/3.5 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 84
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Odyssey Innovative Designs LTMTS1PRO Mobile Crank Truss System...
NcSTAR 3-9x42 ...
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 Shadow 6x22mm...
zpiz300 the 86x - 457x zoom digial micriscioe...
Braun Nurnberg Paximat Projector...