User Manual for Carlsbro CSD500 8-Piece Mesh Head Electronic Drum Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Carlsbro CSD500 8-Piece Mesh Head Electronic
- Product category: Electronic Drums Carlsbro
- Brand: Carlsbro
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Carlsbro Electronic Drums
User manual for the Carlsbro CSD500 8-Piece Mesh Head Electronic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Carlsbro product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Carlsbro user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Carlsbro product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Carlsbro CSD500 is an eight-piece, mesh head electronic drum kit featuring the Commander 500 sound module with 358 high-quality percussion voices and 29 preset kits. It includes an 8" mesh bass drum pad with a kick drum pedal, a 10" mesh dual-zone snare pad with rim shot, three 8" mesh dual-zone tom pads, a 10" single-zone hi-hat cymbal pad with a hi-hat controller pedal, and two 12" dual-zone cymbal pads with choke for ride and crash, ideal for live performance or studio recording sessions.The Commander 500 sound module lets you create your own kits. The large LCD display makes it simple to select your favorite sounds, set the levels, adjust the EQ, add reverb, and dial in the right pad sensitivity and crosstalk. For practice or fun, you can play along with twenty demo songs, or plug your music player into the aux input to jam with your favorite tracks. A built-in recorder allows you to capture and playback your performance and check your progress. The line output enables you to connect the kit to an amplifier or PA system and a headphone output is provided for practicing quietly.The mesh heads emulate the feel and response of acoustic drum heads and can be adjusted with a drum key (available separately) to suit the player's preferred acoustic head tension. The pads offer a generous playing area, dual-zone operation, and a choke feature on the crash and ride cymbals for authentic articulation and versatility.The CSD500 connects to any computer-based recording system via the USB port or MIDI I/O connectors. The four-post drum rack holds everything securely and neatly, with ample pad placement and set-up flexibility to accommodate any performer's playing style.
- Key Features
- 8-piece mesh head electronic drum kit with Commander 500 sound module
- Mesh heads emulate the feel and response of acoustic drum heads
- Pads feature a generous playing area and dual-zone operation for authentic articulation and versatility
- All mesh pads can be adjusted with a drum key (available separately) to suit the player's preferred acoustic head tension
- Offers ample pad placement and set-up flexibility to accommodate any performer
- Invisible wiring integration for neat, dressed look
- Commander 500 Module
- 128 x 64 LCD screen
- 358 high-quality percussion voices
- 29 preset kits and 12 user-defined kits
- 3-band EQ
- 2 reverb settings
- 20 play-along demo songs
- Record and playback your performance
- Aux input jack for jamming to CDs, MP3s, and more
- Line output to connect to PA or amplifier
- Headphone output
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI I/O
- Adjustable sensitivity and crosstalk
- Hi-hat control supports splash
- Supports double bass pedal
In the Box Carlsbro CSD500 8-Piece Mesh Head Electronic Drum Kit Commander 500 Sound Module 8" Mesh Bass Drum Pad with Kick Drum Pedal 10" Mesh Snare Pad 3 x 8" Mesh Tom Pads 10" Hi-Hat Pad Hi-Hat Controller Pedal 12" Crash Cymbal 12" Ride Cymbal Drum Rack All Mounting Hardware Pair of Drumsticks with Drumstick Clip Holder Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Pads, Pedals, Hardware
- 1 x 8" mesh bass drum pad with kick drum pedal
- 1 x 10" mesh dual-zone snare pad with rim shot
- 3 x 8″ mesh dual-zone tom pads
- 1 x 10″ single-zone hi-hat cymbal pad
- 1 x hi-hat controller pedal
- 1 x 12" dual-zone crash cymbal pad with choke
- 1 x 12" dual-zone ride cymbal pad with choke
- 1 x sturdy four-legged drum rack
- Mounting hardware and invisible cabling
- Drumsticks and drumstick clip holder included
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Carlsbro CSD500 8-Piece Mesh Head Electronic Drum Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Carlsbro CSD500 8-Piece Mesh Head Electronic Drum Kit can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Carlsbro CSD500 Specs
| Voices || 358 percussion voices |
| Drum Kits || Preset Drum Kits: 29 |
User Defined Drum Kits: 12
| Demo Songs || 20 demo songs |
| Pad Control || Adjustable pad sensitivity |
| Effects || 2 x reverb settings |
1 x 3-band EQ
| MIDI || 1 x 5-pin DIN MIDI Input |
1 x 5-pin DIN MIDI Output
USB MIDI interface
| Package Weight || 28.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 27.7 x 13.0 x 6.8" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 62 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvanua 7” swivel Blu-ray Disc portable player...
Hello, I am wondering if you can make a dummy battery coupler for Sony npf batteries...
Planet Waves Eclipse Tuner...
Bresser bird feeder camera....