User Manual for Cavision 4 x 4" Enhanced Range ND 0.3 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Cavision 4 x 4" Enhanced Range
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Cavision
- Brand: Cavision
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Cavision Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Cavision 4 x 4" Enhanced Range contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Cavision product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Cavision user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Cavision product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More The Cavision 4 x 4" Enhanced Range ND 0.3 Filter is a neutral density filter with a filter factor of 2x that provides a 1-stop exposure reduction and is compatible with filter holders that can accommodate 2mm thick rectangular filters. Its 0.3 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.This filter is uncoated and is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. Its enhanced range design is intended to maintain image sharpness when used with lenses that feature a focal length of up to 300mm.
- Compatible with filter holders that can accommodate 2mm thick rectangular filters
- 0.3 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 1-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity
- Enhanced range design to maintain image sharpness when used with lenses that feature a focal length of up to 300mm
In the Box Cavision 4 x 4" Enhanced Range ND 0.3 Filter (1-Stop, 2mm Thick) Filter Wrap Filter Pouch Limited 3-Month Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 zafdusdzzq How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- Microfiber wrap included for filter maintenance as well as soft pouch for storage and transport
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Cavision 4 x 4" Enhanced Range ND 0.3 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Cavision FTG4X4ND0.3-D2 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND |
| Density || 0.3 (1-Stop) |
| Rectangular Size || 4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6 mm |
| Filter Thickness || 0.08" / 2 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.4 x 6.3 x 2.8" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 90 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924