User Manual for CELESTRON LABS CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope Digiscoping Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CELESTRON LABS CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope
- Product category: Microscopes CELESTRON LABS
- Brand: CELESTRON LABS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CELESTRON LABS Microscopes
User manual for the CELESTRON LABS CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CELESTRON LABS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CELESTRON LABS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CELESTRON LABS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description B&H assembled this Celestron Labs CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope Digiscoping Kit to give you the capability to comfortably view and easily capture photos or video of your microscopy specimens. The kit includes Celestron's powerful microscope outfitted with a large mechanical stage and their basic smartphone digiscoping adapter that fits over one of the eyepieces.
In the Box
- CELESTRON LABS CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope with 5.5 x 5.5" Mechanical Stage Celestron Lab's CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope is ideally suited for the classroom and lab environments with a comfortable binocular head design and broad magnification range. Dual eyepieces preserve stereoscopic vision which renders images in three dimensions, as opposed to a flat field common in single-ocular microscopes. Its four-objective turret holds the 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x achromatic objectives and the instrument comes with two sets of eyepieces that produce magnifications from a practical 40x to a powerful 2000x. One of each size eyepiece features an integrated pointer. A port on the front of the head accepts the included trinocular attachment that will allow a third eyepiece to be used, or to mount imaging equipment.
The 5.5 x 5.5" stage is articulated on the X and Y axes and a limit-stop lock prevents the objectives from striking the specimen/slides as well as providing the optimal working distance. An adjustable-intensity halogen bulb under the stage provides the necessary illumination and the manually adjustable iris and Abbe condenser ensures the perfect amount of light and beam spread to illuminate the specimen without washing it out. Use the dual coarse/fine coaxial focus knobs with the right-eye dioptric adjustment to bring all specimens into sharp, clean focus.
- Optical System
- Two 20x wide field eyepieces
- Two 10x wide field eyepieces, one with pointer
- 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x achromatic objectives
- 100x objective requires immersion oil for maximum resolution
- Dual eyepieces preserve stereoscopic vision which renders images in three dimensions
- Four-position click-stop turret
- 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x magnification with 10x eyepieces
- 80x, 200x, 800x, and 2000x magnification with 20x eyepieces
- 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with three color filters
- Removable blue, yellow, green filters
- Lower halogen illumination, adjustable intensity
- Manual mechanical iris adjustment
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs
- Left and right focus knobs for left and right-handed use
- Sliding Interpupillary adjustment to accommodate a wide range of users
- Right-eye dioptric adjustment
- Limit-stop lock prevents the objectives from striking the specimen/slides
- 5.5 x 5.5" mechanical square stage
- Limit-stop lock prevents the objectives from striking the specimen/slides
- Adjustable-width locking slide/specimen holder
- Accepts 3 x 1" (76.2 x 25.4mm) specimen slides
- X-Y right-handed stage adjustments
- Integrated ruler on edge
- Celestron Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25") Capture still images and videos of celestial and terrestrial objects with virtually any smartphone through almost any 1.25" eyepiece with Celestron's Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter. Ideal for telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars, microscopes, and any other type of optic with an eyepieces, the design allows it to be used on most oculars with outside diameters between 29mm (1.14") and 45mm (1.77"). The rigid frame is made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum with non-slip padding on clamping points to secure it to your eyepiece and mount your smartphone without marking or marring its surfaces. A clamping system holds the adapter securely on the eyepiece and locks in place, while an adjustment system allows for precise phone camera alignment. UPC: 050234810357
- CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope with 5.5 x 5.5" Mechanical Stage vtvfdawrutztwwwevurvvtredtts
- 4 x Objective Lenses
- 2 x 10x Wide-Field Eyepieces
- 2 x 20x Wide-Field Eyepieces
- 10 x Prepared Slides
- 3 x Colored Filters
- Immersion Oil
- Power Cord
- Trinocular Eyepiece Tube
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- Celestron - Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25")
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CELESTRON LABS CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope Digiscoping Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- CELESTRON LABS CB2000C Compound Binocular Microscope with 5.5 x 5.5" Mechanical Stage
| Microscope Type || Compound |
| Head || 45
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 81 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...