User Manual for CEntrance Inc. DACport HD - USB Digital Audio Converter Headphone Amp Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CEntrance Inc. DACport HD - USB
- Product category: Headphone Amplifiers CEntrance Inc.
- Brand: CEntrance Inc.
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CEntrance Inc. Headphone Amplifiers
User manual for the CEntrance Inc. DACport HD - USB contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CEntrance Inc. product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CEntrance Inc. user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CEntrance Inc. product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The DACport HD from CEntrance Inc builds on the legacy of the original DACport and features audiophile quality, stereo digital-to-analog (DAC) conversion, and a Class-A headphone amplifier with a digital volume control that ensures proper left and right balance at any listening volume. The unit is bus powered and works plug 'n play with Mac and Linux, while a Windows driver is provided for PC users.
The DACport HD is DSD compatible and works with high resolution files with sample rates up to 384 kHz at 32-bit. The headphone amp utilizes 18V rails, which can power the most advanced headphones available. The military-spec clock ensures precise performance with oscillators capable of 10 ppm precision and 1 ps of jitter. The lightweight and durable chassis is crafted from anodized aluminum. The DACport HD is designed and assembled in the USA.
UPC: 899862001245 In the Box CEntrance Inc. DACport HD - USB Digital Audio Converter (DAC) + Headphone Amp Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Audiophile-grade AK4490 D/A converter plays HD music with bit-perfect accuracy
- Amp designed for listening without fatigue, offers clarity, sound-stage and detail
- Ergonomic, side-mounted rotary volume control for single-handed adjustment
- Volume control with perfect tracking, so your L/R channels are always in balance
- Plug 'n play operation with Mac and Linux. Driver available for Windows
- No Power Adapter or Batteries: DACport uses USB power from your laptop
- Aircraft aluminum chassis, anodized for extra scratch protection and durability
- 1/8-inch headphone jack drives the most advanced headphones on the market
- Bit-4-Bit Digital Audio: DACport is a 24-bit device, ensuring that Windows sends it audio with no changes, "bit-for-bit", at all supported sample rates
- Precision Clock Oscillator: The art of digital-to-audio conversion is in the quality of the clock. CEntrance's clock management system uses military spec clock oscillators with 10ppm precision
- Class-A Headphone Amp: DACport's Class-A audio circuit is direct-coupled (capacitor-free), maintaining audiophile quality all the way to the line output or to the headphones
- 18V Internal Power: DACport's advanced, low-distortion Class-A amplifier circuit runs on super-clean 18V rails (±9V, bipolar supply). Higher voltage means more headroom and more output power to drive any headphones
- RoHS Compliant: DACport is RoHS, FCC and CE-compliant, which ensures safety and protects the environment
- Made in America: DACport HD are designed and assembled by CEntrance in USA from components sourced from around the world
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CEntrance Inc. DACport HD - USB Digital Audio Converter Headphone Amp in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the CEntrance Inc. DACport HD - USB Digital Audio Converter Headphone Amp can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
CEntrance Inc. DACPORT HD Specs
| Sample Rate || 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352, 384 kHz |
| Resolution || 32-bit (Also supports 16 and 24-bit) |
| Interface || USB 2.0, asynchronous |
| Clock || Military Spec Clock: 10 ppm precision, 1 ps jitter |
| Compatibility || Any computer running Mac, PC, Linux. Driver is available for Windows |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 40 kHz; ±0.2 dB |
| Dynamic Range || 112 dB, re +14.5 dBu, max gain |
| Total Harmonic Distortion/Noise || 0.002% (FS, 1 kHz) |
| Noise Floor || 7 µV RMS (A-weight), max gain |
| Audio Output || Stereo 3.5mm (1/8") jack, headphone or line output |
| Output Impedance || 1 ohm |
| Amplifier Type || Direct Class-A, no caps in the signal path |
| Maximum Level || 4.1 V rms / +14.5 dBu |
| Output Power || 775 mW (total), drives 600 ohms headphones |
| Input Power || USB bus (no external power supply needed) |
| Gain Control || 20 dB range |
| Internal Power Supply || ±9V, dual, super-clean analog rails |
| Dimension L x W x H || 3.0 x 1.1 x 0.4" / 7.6 x 2.8 x 1.0 cm |
| Weight || 2.5 oz / 70.9 g |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.8 x 2.8 x 1.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 19 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Esp ltd kh-602 electric guitar...
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...