User Manual for CHASING-INNOVATION Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CHASING-INNOVATION Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit
- Product category: Underwater ROVs CHASING-INNOVATION
- Brand: CHASING-INNOVATION
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CHASING-INNOVATION Underwater ROVs
User manual for the CHASING-INNOVATION Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CHASING-INNOVATION product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CHASING-INNOVATION user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CHASING-INNOVATION product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Explore, capture, and share 4K UHD video and 12Mp photos of the world beneath the surface with the Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit from Chasing Innovation. This bundle includes the Gladius Mini vehicle and base station, a wireless transmitter/controller, batteries and chargers, a 32GB memory card, and a 150' tether.
- 1 Marketing promotion video
- 2 Depth lock English version
- 3 Tilt lock English version
- Explore underwater environments and marine life as far as 328' below the surface
- Inspect undersides of boats, aquaculture facilities, or infrastructure such as dams and supports
- Grab underwater footage for content creation
- Video and Photo
- Records 4K UHD video
- Real-time sharing on social media
- Captures 12MP still photos
- 1/2.3" CMOS sensor, f/3 lens
- Two 1200-lumen dimmable LED lights
- Two horizontal thrusters produce top speed of 4 knots (2 meters/second)
- Three vertical thrusters allow 1 meter/second vertical descent/ascent
- Can move tilted up to 45° for up or down angled viewing
- One-touch depth lock mode
- AI intelligent control algorithm to ensure stable operation
- Powered by one 5000mAh, 5.5Wh battery with maximum two-hour runtime
Base Station and Transmitter
In the Box CHASING-INNOVATION Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit (164' Tether) Base Station Remote Control Tether & Spool 2 x Chargers for ROV & Base Station Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Not for use in water
- 164' tether for connection to ROV
- Video game-style transmitter/remote controller connects wirelessly to station to control ROV operation
- Smartphone can also connect to station to control ROV and camera, and receive live video feed
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Station contains battery with 2600mAh capacity for up to 8-hour runtime
- Records to 64GB memory card
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CHASING-INNOVATION Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the CHASING-INNOVATION Gladius Mini Underwater ROV Kit can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
CHASING-INNOVATION GM50 Specs
| Image Sensor || 1/2.3" CMOS |
| Resolution || Photo: |
12 MP: 4000 x 3000
FHD 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps
Full HD: 1920 x 1080 / 120 fps
1920 x 1080 / 60 fps
1920 x 1080 / 30 fps
| File Formats || Photo: JPEG, DNG |
| Aperture || f/3.0 |
| ISO Range || 100-3200 |
| Field of View || 95° |
| Bitrate || 60M |
| Memory || 64 GB card |
| Depth Rating || 328' / 100 m |
| Speed || Max. Cruising: 4 Knots / 2 Meters per Second |
Max. Ascending/Descending: 2 Meters per Second
| Sensor || IMU: 3-Axis Gyroscope/Accelerometer/Compass |
Depth Sensor: ± 0.5m
Temperature Sensor: ± 3.6°F / 2°C
| Lighting || 2 x Adjustable 1200-Lumen LEDs |
| Power || Rechargeable Battery: 5000 mAh, 55.5 Wh |
Charge Time: 2 h
Runtime: 2 h
| Operating Temperature || 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C |
| Dimensions || 15.2 x 8.9 x 5.4" / 38.5 x 22.6 x 13.8 cm |
| Weight || 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg |
| Connectivity || Tether: 164' / 50 m |
| Battery || Capacity: 2600 mAh, 28.8 Wh |
Runtime: 8 h
Charge Time: 1 h
| Weight || Approx. 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg |
| Connectivity || Wi-Fi connection to base station |
| Operating Frequency || 2.4 GHz |
| Wi-Fi Range || Up to 32.8' / 10 m |
| Operating Temperature || 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C |
| Package Weight || 13.135 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.1 x 16.4 x 8.95" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 17 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvania sltdvd1023 10.1 quad core tablet/pdvd combo ...
RMi Series™ RM850i — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold...
Eero Pro 5 manual needed, thank you. ...
Pom Smart Pods+
Headphones with USB connection...