User Manual for Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors
- Product category: Projector Mounts Chief
- Brand: Chief
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Chief Projector Mounts
User manual for the Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Chief product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Chief user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Chief product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The silver RPMB-005 Elite Ceiling Mount from Chief was designed as a first-class upgrade to the industry-leading RPA Series. The Elite Series is packed with easy-to-use features that save time and maximize projector security. RPA Elite includes the same great features as the RPA Series, such as independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security; packaged in a revolutionary design.In addition, unique features have been added to further improve ease of installation for the installer, and simplify service for the end-user. A select line of Speed-Connect accessories has been designed also to focus on speed of installation. RPMB series mounts are custom designed for a wide range of specific projector models. To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, please visit Chief's MountFinder Protuqvvwfttbuztf.
- Ideal for: offices, schools, boardrooms, houses of worship
- MicroZone adjustments for fast and precise projector registration, including flush-mount installations
- Q-Lock Integrated Security with Quick Release Lever - Provides easy lamp and filter access and maintains registration (included with keyed locking models - RPMA/RPMB/RPMC)
- Aluminum and solid steel construction for optimal strength in a lightweight design
- Exclusive Centris Technology - Self-adjusts to support different projector weights; enables effortless, fingertip positioning
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments
- Low-profile, aesthetic design
- Quick projector disconnect/reconnect without losing registration
- All-Points Security System - Exclusive locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple ceiling mounting options
- Integrated Cable Management - Allows cables to feed out of the top of the mount without additional accessories
UPC: 841872078090 In the Box Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors (RPMB-005, Silver) RPMB-005 Ceiling Mount Ten-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Compatible with many accessories for all your installation needs
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Chief RPMBUS Specs
| Depth From Mounting Source || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Max Equipment Size || 50 lb (22.7 kg) |
| Adjustments || Roll: +/- 20°Pitch: +/- 3°Yaw: 360° |
| Construction || Steel, Silver |
| Dimensions || 6.5 x 2.75 x 5.5" (16.51 x 6.98 x 13.97 cm) |
| Weight Capacity || 50 lb (22.7 kg) |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 6.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.25 x 10.25 x 5.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Sony home theatre 1000 w series ...
Benro Gibal head GH2
Hypergear V380 Bluetooth Headphones...
zoom demand digital controler...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
uv510A stuck in far zoom
Name: rhonda hagan
Minrray UV510A Series 2MP 20x Video
Good afternoon, we have a uv 510a and it is stuck in the max zoom position. We try to default reset it but it will not work. any help will be appreciated. Thank you...
Joy stick Controller, 3 Gen.
Name: St Brendans Church
PTZOptics 4D IP Joystick Controller
Tips to use when booting the joy stick Controller? User not very computer literate!...
Name: Albion Radio Comm
Dahua Technology PFM820 UTC Controller
I need to adjust 8 mp motorized lens security cameras UTC Viewtron 4K-B2Z, assuming the display can be view on the, will the PFM still move the lens?
FACEPLACE FP2000 Roll Media
What are the measurements of each of the 3 vends in the FACEPLACE FP2000....
Resolution adjustment - DPI
Name: Wayne Dames
Canon imageFORMULA DR-6030C Departmental Document Scanner
The quality of the scan is not great, doesn't pick up image from dot matrix printer.
Can we set the DPI to 600 Dpi and keep it from resetting back to default setting....