User Manual for Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors
- Product category: Projector Mounts Chief
- Brand: Chief
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Chief Projector Mounts
User manual for the Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Chief product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Chief user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Chief product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The silver RPMB-005 Elite Ceiling Mount from Chief was designed as a first-class upgrade to the industry-leading RPA Series. The Elite Series is packed with easy-to-use features that save time and maximize projector security. RPA Elite includes the same great features as the RPA Series, such as independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security; packaged in a revolutionary design.In addition, unique features have been added to further improve ease of installation for the installer, and simplify service for the end-user. A select line of Speed-Connect accessories has been designed also to focus on speed of installation. RPMB series mounts are custom designed for a wide range of specific projector models. To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, please visit Chief's MountFinder Protuqvvwfttbuztf.
- Ideal for: offices, schools, boardrooms, houses of worship
- MicroZone adjustments for fast and precise projector registration, including flush-mount installations
- Q-Lock Integrated Security with Quick Release Lever - Provides easy lamp and filter access and maintains registration (included with keyed locking models - RPMA/RPMB/RPMC)
- Aluminum and solid steel construction for optimal strength in a lightweight design
- Exclusive Centris Technology - Self-adjusts to support different projector weights; enables effortless, fingertip positioning
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments
- Low-profile, aesthetic design
- Quick projector disconnect/reconnect without losing registration
- All-Points Security System - Exclusive locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple ceiling mounting options
- Integrated Cable Management - Allows cables to feed out of the top of the mount without additional accessories
UPC: 841872078090 In the Box Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors (RPMB-005, Silver) RPMB-005 Ceiling Mount Ten-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Compatible with many accessories for all your installation needs
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Chief Elite Ceiling Mount for Projectors in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Chief RPMBUS Specs
| Depth From Mounting Source || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Max Equipment Size || 50 lb (22.7 kg) |
| Adjustments || Roll: +/- 20°Pitch: +/- 3°Yaw: 360° |
| Construction || Steel, Silver |
| Dimensions || 6.5 x 2.75 x 5.5" (16.51 x 6.98 x 13.97 cm) |
| Weight Capacity || 50 lb (22.7 kg) |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 6.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.25 x 10.25 x 5.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
3.6mm Wireless Mirror Bulb Security Camera DVR WIFI LED Light IP Camera Motion Detection user manual...
iLuv Smart WiFi Plug - 4 Pack...
HP 250 G7...
Need manual for Gamekeeper 20 mega pixel scounting camera by Covert,
sn #W119050008728, Mossy Oak...