User Manual for Chief KITAF003W Projector Ceiling Mounting Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Chief KITAF003W Projector Ceiling Mounting Kit
- Product category: Projector Mounts Chief
- Brand: Chief
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Chief Projector Mounts
User manual for the Chief KITAF003W Projector Ceiling Mounting Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Chief product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Chief user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Chief product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The white Chief KITAF003W Projector Ceiling Mounting Kit simplifies ordering and installation of projector ceiling mount products. It comprises of a mini universal RPA ceiling mount, a 3" fixed extension column, and a designer ceiling plate.
In the Box Bundle Items RSMD000 Mini RPA Projector Mount (White) rtfuwewqtywaareyyrcsztdbcytuaeqys CMS-003W 3" Speed-Connect Fixed Extension Column (White) 5" Designer Ceiling Plate with 1-1/2" NPT Opening (White)
- RSMD000 Mini RPA Projector Mount (White) The Chief RSAUW Mini RPA Projector Mount builds on the foundation of the highly successful RPA mount, offering a compact design and smaller form factor which supports the trend towards sophisticated technology in a small package. This Mini Mount features a universal mount interface supporting most projectors and limited only by the 25 lb weight capacity. Although 33% smaller than the RPA, this mini mount retains much of the functionality of the larger mount, with independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments for quick and precise projector registration and a 25 lb capacity. Shipped fully assembled, the RSAUW is also quick to connect or disconnect for lamp or filter changes while maintaining precise enough remounting to ensure that registration and preset adjustments remain unaffected. The RSAUW offers flexible installation options including ceiling flush mounting, 6.35 mm threaded rods, or 1.5" NPT threaded extension columns.
- Smaller Form Factor
- Compact design is smaller than the RPA Elite by 1/3 and includes all the same features.
- Independent Adjustments
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw for quick and precise projector registration.
- Quick Release
- Quick connect/disconnect with convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors. Disconnecting maintains registration and doesn't affect preset adjustments.
- All-Points Security steel-into-steel locking hardware at all connection points protects against theft. (No key or lock)
- Multiple installation options including: flush mount to ceiling, use 0.25" threaded rods, or use a 1.5" NPT column.
- Fits Most Projectors
- Now includes new universal interface to further reduce installation time.
- CMS-003W 3" Speed-Connect Fixed Extension Column (White) Use the white Chief CMS-060 Speed-Connect Fixed Extension Column to lower your projector or flat panel display an additional 3" from the ceiling. Use in combination with any 1.5" NPT ceiling plate or other accessory. Consists of 1.5" NPT column threaded on both ends. Aluminum construction makes installation easy and saves on shipping costs. Weight capacity is 500 lb.
- Made of aluminum for easy installation and maximum strength
- Weight capacity is 500 lbs
- 5" Designer Ceiling Plate with 1-1/2" NPT Opening (White) Cost effective, attractive solution for simple installs, the white Chief Designer Ceiling Plate is designed for ease of installation with any height of drop ceiling. By using any length of standard NPT 1-1/2" pipe, threaded on both ends, you can extend the height capabilities to meet your needs.
- Can hold equipment using all four holes or two opposing holes
- 4" x 4" mounting pattern is designed to allow use of 3/8" mounting bolts
- Includes set screw to secure a 1-1/2" NPT to the ceiling plate
- Weight capacity is 500 lbs.
- 4" Flat Ceiling Plate CMA-101
- 5/16-18 x 3/8" Security Set Screw
- 5/16-18 x 3/8" Socket Set Screw
Also Includes Table of Contents
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Chief KITAF003W Projector Ceiling Mounting Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- RSMD000 Mini RPA Projector Mount (White)
| Compatibility || Universal mount interface supporting most projectors and limited only by the 25 lb weight capacity |
| Weight Capacity || 25 lb (11.3 kg) |
| Adjustments || Roll: +/-3° |
| Construction || Steel |
| Color || White |
| Dimensions || 1.4 x 4.4 x 4.4" (3.7 x 11 x 11 cm) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.315 x 10.236 x 4.016" |
- CMS-003W 3" Speed-Connect Fixed Extension Column (White)
| Construction || Aluminum |
| Finish || White |
| Length || 3" |
| Adjustments || Fixed column |
| Weight || Capacity: 500 lb (226.8 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.9 x 2.2 x 1.5" |
- 5" Designer Ceiling Plate with 1-1/2" NPT Opening (White)
| Certifications || OSHPD Approved |
| Weight Capacity || 500 lb / 226.8 kg |
| Dimensions || 0.7 x 5 x 5" / 18 x 127 x 127 mm |
| Weight || 0.9 lb / 0.4 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.4 x 5.2 x 1.4" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 95 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...