User Manual for Chief KITQD0203 Projector Ceiling Mount Kit with 2 to 3' Extension Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Chief KITQD0203 Projector Ceiling Mount Kit
- Product category: Projector Mounts Chief
- Brand: Chief
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Chief Projector Mounts
User manual for the Chief KITQD0203 Projector Ceiling Mount Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Chief product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Chief user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Chief product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The KITQD0203 Projector Ceiling Mount Kit from Chief includes an RPMA-U Elite projector mount (type A lock), a 2-3' adjustable extension column, and a speed-connect ceiling plate. The RPMA-U universal mount enables you to quickly mount a projector weighing up to 50 pounds. This kit features Centris technology for fingertip tilt and rotation adjustments, and automatic adjusting for different projector weights. Independent roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments allow for quick and precise projector registration. The ceiling plate includes a top cable-exit port for tidy cable management. Length adjustments can be made in 1" increments on the 2-3' extension column. Both the plate and the extension pole are 1.5" NPT-threaded. All kit components are designed with sturdy aluminum, or aluminum and steel construction.
In the Box Bundle Items RPMA-U Elite Universal Ceiling Mount for Projectors (Black) crbdbxrxcvvu CMS-0203 2-3' Speed-Connect Adjustable Extension Column (Black) CMS-115 Speed-Connect Ceiling Plate (Black) crbdbxrxcvvu Table of Contents
- RPMA-U Elite Universal Ceiling Mount for Projectors (Black) The black Chief RPMA-U RPMA-U Elite Universal Ceiling Mount for Projectors was designed as a first-class upgrade to the industry-leading RPA Series. The Elite Series is packed with easy-to-use features that save time and maximize projector security. RPMA Elite includes the same great features as the RPA Series, such as independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security; packaged in a new, revolutionary design. In addition, unique features have been added to further improve ease of installation for the installer, and simplify service for the end-user. A select line of Speed-Connect accessories has been designed also to focus on speed of installation. RPMA series mounts are custom designed for a wide range of specific projector models. To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, please visit Chief's MountFinder Procrbdbxrxcvvu.
- Ideal for: offices, schools, boardrooms, houses of worship
- MicroZone adjustments for fast and precise projector registration, including flush-mount installations
- Q-Lock Integrated Security with Quick Release Lever - Provides easy lamp and filter access and maintains registration (included with keyed locking models - RPMA/RPMB/RPMC)
- Aluminum and solid steel construction for optimal strength in a lightweight design
- Exclusive Centris Technology - Self-adjusts to support different projector weights; Enables effortless, fingertip positioning
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments
- Low-profile, aesthetic design
- Quick projector disconnect/reconnect without losing registration
- All-Points Security System - Exclusive locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple ceiling mounting options
- Integrated Cable Management - Allows cables to feed out of the top of the mount without additional accessories
- Compatible with many accessories for all your installation needs
- Custom-Designed SLB Bracket is available for specific projector types and Universal models
- CMS-0203 2-3' Speed-Connect Adjustable Extension Column (Black) Threaded on both ends, the black Chief CMS-0203 is a 2 - 3' (60.9 - 91.4cm) adjustable extension column that can be used with any 1.5" NPT accessory to lower a projector or flat panel display to a desired height. Includes a continuously adjustable notch for length changes (1" increments) without disassembly, aluminum construction for fast and easy installation, and flow-through cable management with an integrated port for routing cables. Supports up to 500 pounds.
- Revolutionary notched design allows for lightning-fast height adjustments without disassembly
- Aluminum construction for easier installation - also saves on shipping costs
- Flow-through cable management with an integrated port on one end for routing cables
- CMS-115 Speed-Connect Ceiling Plate (Black) The Chief CMS-115 Speed-Connect Adjustable Extension Column (Black) focuses on speed of installation. The Speed-Connect Series was designed as an upgrade to the popular CMA Series of ceiling mount accessories. The Speed-Connect Series integrates easy-to-use features that focus on saving time and maximizing security. The Speed-Connect adjustable extension columns include a host of features to make your installations faster and more secure. Design innovations include a continuously adjustable notch for length changes (1" increments) without disassembly, aluminum construction for easier installation and flow-through cable management with an integrated port (12" columns or longer) for routing cables. Includes 1.5" NPT threads on both ends (in 6"-12' lengths) and can be used with many of Chief's popular accessories.
- Low-profile, aesthetic design
- Integrated cable management - Allows cables to exit the top of the plate through the cable exit port
- All-Points Security System - Exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft
- Aluminum construction for optimal strength in a lightweight design
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Chief KITQD0203 Projector Ceiling Mount Kit with 2 to 3' Extension in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- RPMA-U Elite Universal Ceiling Mount for Projectors (Black)
| Depth From Mounting Source || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Max Equipment Size || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Adjustments || |
- Roll: +/- 20°
- Pitch: +/- 3°
- Yaw: 360°
| Construction || Steel, Black |
| Dimensions || 6.5 x 2.75 x 5.5" (16.51 x 6.98 x 13.97cm) |
| Weight Capacity || 50 lbs (22.7kg) |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.45 x 10.35 x 5.1" |
- CMS-0203 2-3' Speed-Connect Adjustable Extension Column (Black)
| Construction || Aluminum |
| Finish || Black |
| Length || 2-3' |
| Adjustments || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || Capacity: 500 lbs (226.8kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 29.0 x 3.0 x 3.0" |
- CMS-115 Speed-Connect Ceiling Plate (Black)
| Construction || Aluminum, Black |
| Dimensions || 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.8" (16.51 x 16.51 x 4.57 cm) |
| Weight || Not specified; Weight Capacity: 500 lb (186.62 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.7 x 6.7 x 2.7" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking for a coleman generator PM05420000 manual please...
Pom gear 10400mAh...
I am needing a user manual for the Polaroid iE826 digital camera. I did not receive tit with the camera when I bought it....
User Manual for Camplex 8-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel with ST Connectors...
ibuypower BB931 ...