User Manual for Chief RPAU Inverted LCD DLP Projector Ceiling Mount Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Chief RPAU Inverted LCD DLP Projector
- Product category: Projector Mounts Chief
- Brand: Chief
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Chief Projector Mounts
User manual for the Chief RPAU Inverted LCD DLP Projector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Chief product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Chief user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Chief product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description An inverted ceiling mount with the exclusive All-Points security system, the Chief RPAU is the top-selling projector mount in the industry. Ideal for use offices, schools and homes, it is supplied with everything needed for quick installation, a low-profile look and easy projector maintenance. It features a solid steel design, integrated cable management, and independent roll, pitch and yaw. It offers easy projector maintenance, quick projector connect/disconnect, and adjustable mounting legs and feet. The patented All-Points is an integrated security system that uses security hardware at all key connection points to protect projectors from theft. Steel-into-steel construction makes All-Points more effective than other integrated security systems. The RPAU includes a universal interface bracket, making it compatible with 95% of inverted projectors on the market. This makes it perfect for installers who are uncertain of a customer's projector type. However, if you want to confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.zuvqadzfwvsuea
- Independent Roll (+/-4°), Pitch (+/-25°) and Yaw (360°) adjustments make it easy to quickly and precisely register the projector.
- Three ceiling mounting methods: Flush mount, optional 1/4" threaded rod, or with an optional 1.5" NPT Threaded Extension Column.
- Compatible with a large assortment of accessories to easily overcome a variety of installation challenges.
- Allows lateral shift when using the optional LSB-100 Lateral Shift Accessory. The LSB-100 allows the projector to be shifted 3" right or left of the installation spot (5.75" on projectors under 15 lb). The LSB-100 is also used to accommodate different lens placement when projectors are replaced in existing installations. Maintains quick disconnect feature and includes All-Points Security System hardware.
Security and Reliability
- Heavy gauge solid steel design for secure mounting.
- UL-listed for proven strength, supports projector systems up to 50 lbs.
- Includes the All-Points Security System - exclusive locking hardware to protect against theft. Optional to use, the system locks the projector and mount with security hardware at all key connection points: Roll, Pitch and Yaw adjustments; bracket-to-projector; and mount-to-bracket.
- Compatible with Chief's PG-1A and PG-2A Projector Guard security cages.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.
- Low-profile design allows the RPAU to be flush mounted without additional accessories.
- Ships fully assembled with everything you need for installation in one box.
- Custom designed brackets allow quick projector disconnect without loss of registration, doesn't affect pre-set adjustments.
- Quick projector reconnect with convenient lamp and filter access.
- Integrated cable management allows cables to be routed through the top of the mount without additional accessories.
UPC: 841872039619 In the Box Chief RPAU Inverted LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount (Black) Ceiling Bracket Joint Bracket Plate, Adjustment Self-Tapping, Pan Head, 10-24 x 1/2" Screws with Washer (12) 5/16" Screw Set 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Easy to maintain, it allows easy replacement of filter or bulb; offers proper ventilation; and lets you adjust the contour of the mount for the lowest profile possible.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Chief RPAU Inverted LCD DLP Projector Ceiling Mount in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Chief RPAU Specs
| Depth From Mounting Source || Not Specified by Manufacturer; The RPAU adds approximately 2.5" (64mm) to the installation |
| Max Equipment Size || 50 lbs (22.7kg) |
| Adjustments || Roll Adjustment: +/- 4° adjustment up or down Loosen screw, adjust mount and tighten screw to hold adjustmentPitch Adjustment: +/- 25° adjustment on each side of the mount. Loosen screw, adjust mount and tighten screw to hold adjustment. Full range of pitch in a flush mount installation. Yaw Adjustment: 360° by turning the mount on the threaded column and securing in place with set screw. 12° yaw possible on flush mount using slots in top of RPAU. |
| Construction || Steel, Black |
| Dimensions || 6.25 x 1.75 x 5.5" (159 x 44 x 140mm) Height does not include interface bracket |
| Weight Capacity || 50 lbs (22.7kg) Each mount is designed to support the weight of the projector model(s) specified; However, your ceiling must hold at least five times the weight of your installation |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 5.62 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.4 x 10.35 x 4.55" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...