User Manual for Chris Knight The Dramatic Portrait: The Art of Crafting Light and Shadow Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Chris Knight The Dramatic Portrait: The
- Product category: Photography Books & Tutorials Chris Knight
- Brand: Chris Knight
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Chris Knight Photography Books & Tutorials
User manual for the Chris Knight The Dramatic Portrait: The contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Chris Knight product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Chris Knight user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Chris Knight product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Recommended Reading for Photo Fans: 32+ Books from B&Hs Bestseller List Read More In The Dramatic Portrait: The Art of Crafting Light and Shadow from Rocky Nook author/photographer Chris Knight discusses portraiture with a novel approach to light and shadow, which allows you to elevate your photography to the next level. Knight begins with the history of portraiture in ancient Egypt and Greece and moves on to the awe-inspiring treatment of light and subject by artists such as Caravaggio, Rembrandt, and Vermeer. He then shares his hands-on exploration of light and shadow and offers numerous lessons to improve your portraiture.
Table of Contents
- The qualities of light: Hard, soft, and the spectrum in between
- The relationships between light, subject, and background and how to control them
- Lighting patterns such as Paramount, Rembrandt, loop, and split
- Lighting ratios and how they affect contrast in your image
- Equipment: From big and small modifiers to grids, snoots, barn doors, flags, and gels
- Multiple setups for portrait shoots, including those that utilize one, two, and three lights
- How color contributes to drama and mood, eliciting an emotional response from the viewer
- How to approach styling your portrait, from wardrobe to background
- The post-processing workflow, including developing the RAW file, maximizing contrast, color grading, retouching, and dodging/burning for heightened drama and effect
- How all of these elements culminate to help you define your personal style and create your own narrative
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Chris Knight The Dramatic Portrait: The Art of Crafting Light and Shadow in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Chris Knight 9781681982144 Specs
| Type of Media || Book |
| Author || Chris Knight |
| Publisher || Rocky Nook |
| Publication Date || July, 2017 |
| ISBN-13 || 9781681982144 |
| Number of Pages || 240 |
| Cover Type || Soft |
| Dimensions || 8.0 x 10.0" / 20.3 x 25.4 cm |
| Package Weight || 1.57 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 8.0 x 0.6" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...