User Manual for COAST HP7R Long Distance Focusing Rechargeable LED Flashlight Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the COAST HP7R Long Distance Focusing Rechargeable
- Product category: Handheld Flashlights COAST
- Brand: COAST
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for COAST Handheld Flashlights
User manual for the COAST HP7R Long Distance Focusing Rechargeable contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any COAST product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official COAST user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a COAST product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description With the needs of law enforcement, professionals, and outdoor enthusiasts in mind, COAST made the HP7R Long Distance Focusing Rechargeable LED Flashlight to be a versatile light that turns on every time you click the switch. It has a durable design, high and low outputs, a focusable beam angle, a disorienting strobe, and dual power source capability. This handy light is made to be your go-to illumination tool in the garage, on patrol, at the workshop, or anywhere your job or adventure takes you.The Pure Beam Focusing system is accessed by sliding the head forward and back with convenient one-handed operation, and it allows you to change the beam from a wide flood that lights large areas close to you into a focused spotlight that is optimized for a long throw. When you get the beam set where you need it, just twist the head, lock the beam angle, and get to work.The HP7R is capable of running on multiple battery chemistries, and COAST provides both to get you started. First, you have a lithium-polymer rechargeable battery pack that provides 30- and 300-lumen outputs and can be charged in or out of the light using the included USB cable and either the 110 VAC wall outlet adapter or 12 VDC car/vehicle plug adapter. If you run out of power and still need a light, you can use four readily available AAA alkaline batteries—the high output will be lower and your runtimes a little shorter, but the good news is you still have light.An array of accessories is also included: a sheath and clip to give you carrying options; a wrist lanyard so you won't lose the light if it slips out of your hand; and a convenient wall mount so you always know where it is. Easy to use. Easy to power. Easy to keep it close at hand. The HP7R is designed and built for everyday carry and everyday use.
- Light Performance
Output, lithium-ion battery pack:
- Selectable low and high outputs
- Strobe mode can be used to signal to a partner or disorient potential threats
- Internal reflector lens helps to direct and focus beam
- Head slides forward and back to focus beam; twist head to lock beam
- Slide Focus system allows the beam to be adjusted from a wide flood to a tight spotlight
- In Broad View Flood mode, the beam is optimized to cover a wide area with consistent intensity from edge to edge without a center hotspot of brighter light
- X-Range Spot Beam uses the interior reflector lens to focus the beam into a tight circle of light without a hotspot or spill and is maximized for a long throw
Output, alkaline batteries:
- Low: 30 lumens, 33-hour runtime
- High: 300 lumens, 7-hour runtime
- Low: 30 lumens, 12-hour runtime
- High: 265 lumens, 1.75-hour runtime
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Constant-on activation
- Fully exposed button allows for access and use
- Construction Details
- Durable aluminum-alloy housing
- Scratch-resistant black anodized finish
- IPX4-rated to be water resistant to splashing water and rain
- Dual-Power Flex Charge electronics, includes rechargeable and disposable batteries
- Integrated and covered USB charging port allows lithium-ion battery pack to be charged in the light while preserving the water-resistance rating when not charging
- 7.2-ounce weight
UPC: 015286192219 In the Box COAST HP7R Long Distance Focusing Rechargeable LED Flashlight (Black) 2 x Li-Ion Battery Packs 4 x AAA Batteries Battery Cartridge USB Charging Cable 110 VAC USB Wall Power Adapter 12 VDC USB Car/Vehicle Plug Power Adapter Wall Mount Clip Sheath Lanyard Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Included Accessories
- Two lithium-ion rechargeable battery packs. Charge in or outside the light
- Four AAA alkaline batteries
- USB charging cable
- 110 VAC and 12 VDC power adapters for charging at home/office or on the road
- Wall mount to keep light accessible and easy to find in the dark
- Sheath and speed clip provide carrying options
- Lanyard prevents light from falling
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the COAST HP7R Long Distance Focusing Rechargeable LED Flashlight in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
COAST HP7R Specs
| Lumen Output || Proprietary Lithium-Ion: |
Low: 30 Lumens
High: 300 Lumens
Low: 30 Lumens
High: 265 Lumens
| Illumination Source || 1 x White LED |
| Estimated Runtime || Proprietary Lithium-Ion |
Low: 33 Hours
High: 7 Hours
Low: 12 Hours
High: 1.75 Hours
| Battery Type || 1 x Rechargeable Pack Lithium-Ion or |
4 x AAA Alkaline
| Material of Construction || Aluminum |
| Water Resistance || Water Resistant, IPX4 |
| Impact Resistance || No |
| Dimensions || L: 6.1" / L: 15.6 cm |
| Weight || 7.20 oz / 204.0 g |
| Package Weight || 1.85 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.5 x 10.0 x 9.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Canon Pixma TS6020 all-in-one printer unit...
I just purchased a SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 2TB drive. Why is the manual printed in such tiny type? Why isn't there a simp[le link to download a P...
manfrotto 241 Suctıon Grip with 5...
I NEED TO GET THE USER GUIDE
Tasco 120x60mm 9V-R ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Solid orange light on RE6350 is on
Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The orange solid light is on however my wifi is working. It was green when I set up last night but now orange. What does this mean?...
Name: berben cor
Swarovski 10x42 SLC Binocular
how to adjust focus
Battery installation for the Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED
Name: Didrik Stena
Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED Flashlight
I am having difficulty getting the flashlight to work after the installation of new batteries.
Battery pack is hard to slide in.
What am I doing wrong?...
dahle 558 trimmer
Name: carlos eastman
Dahle 558 Professional Rolling Trimmer
guide and roller blade assembly instructions.
need to re-assemble as guide and cutter head displaced
Motion sensor question
Name: David Russell
Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this...