User Manual for Cokin P Series Filter Holder and 77mm P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Cokin P Series Filter Holder and
- Product category: Filter Holders & Frames Others
- Brand: Others
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Others Filter Holders & Frames
User manual for the Cokin P Series Filter Holder and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Others product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Others user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Others product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Cokin P Series Filter Holder and 77mm P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring Kit from is designed to allow for the convenient use of 84mm-wide, 1.6mm-thick Cokin P Series Filters on a lens with 77mm front filter threads.
Use of the filter holder is easily accomplished by first screwing the included Cokin 77mm P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring onto a compatible lens. It features a lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction that has a corrosion-resistant, black anodized finish for durability. Separately-available adapter rings are available for lenses with 48mm, 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, or 82mm front filter threads; as well as Bay 50, Bay 60, Bay 70 or Rollei VI bayonet mounts. Lenses that measure 40mm to 82mm in diameter directly behind their front lens element may use a separately-available Cokin Universal P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring. After being directly fitted onto an adapter ring, the filter holder can be rotated 360°, permitting the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning.
The Cokin P Series Filter Holder is designed to accommodate multiple Cokin P Series Filters in order to help create the shot you envision. It can hold up to three rectangular filters, or two rectangular filters and one round filter such as a rotating circular polarizer, for the Cokin P Series Filter Holders.
In the Box
- Cokin P Series Filter Holder The Cokin P Series Filter Holder is designed to accommodate multiple Cokin P Series Filters in order to help create the shot you envision. It can hold up to three rectangular filters, or two rectangular filters and one round filter such as a rotating circular polarizer, for the Cokin P Series Filter Holders.
Rectangular Cokin P Series Filters are 84mm-wide and 1.6mm-thick. A Cokin P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring can be used to connect this filter holder to the front of a lens. UPC: 085831418347
- Cokin P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring (77mm) This 77mm P Series Filter Holder Adapter ring from Cokin screws onto the lens' front threads of the same diameter and enables the P Series Adapter Ring to attach to the P series Filter Holder. Once the adapter and holder are attached to the lens filters can be slid into the holder and be used accordingly.The adapter ring is made from aluminum, which has been anodized for durability. UPC: 085831271423
- P Series Filter Holder dxutdcebrbazbyua
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring (77mm)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Cokin P Series Filter Holder and 77mm P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Cokin P Series Filter Holder
| Filter Capacity || 3 x 2.6 x 2.6", 2.6 x 2.8", 67 x 67 mm, 67 x 72 mm, Cokin P (1.6 mm Thick) |
2 x 2.6 x 2.6", 2.6 x 2.8", 67 x 67 mm, 67 x 72 mm, Cokin P (1.6 mm Thick) and
1 x Round Cokin P
| Material || Plastic |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.402 x 5.118 x 0.866" |
- Cokin P Series Filter Holder Adapter Ring (77mm)
| Compatible Lens Filter Thread || 77 mm |
| Filter Holder System || Cokin P |
| Material || Aluminum |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 3.9 x 0.02" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 39 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: