User Manual for Cooler Master ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter with Added Capacitors Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Cooler Master ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter
- Product category: Motherboard & Memory Accessories Cooler Master
- Brand: Cooler Master
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Cooler Master Motherboard & Memory Accessories
User manual for the Cooler Master ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Cooler Master product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Cooler Master user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Cooler Master product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Connect a PSU cable to your ATX motherboard at a 90° angle with the ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter with Added Capacitors from Cooler Master. Boasting durable ABS construction, this plug-and-play adapter is ideal for PC builders looking to expand their cable management possibilities. Compatible with most 24-pin ATX motherboards, the adapter boasts built-in capacitors designed to reduce the ripple traveling from a PC's power supply to the motherboard.
- 90° 24-Pin Connection
- Connecting your main power cable at a 90° angle expands your main power cable management options, allowing for a cleaner, more convenient cabling strategy. With this alternate socket angle, you can take a different approach to the path from your PSU to your motherboard, depending on your case. You don't even have to use the same routing holes that you normally would.
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- There are no complicated wires or additional pieces needed to install the ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter. Simply plug the adapter into the 24-pin main power socket on your motherboard and then attach your main power cable directly into the other side of the adapter from your power supply unit.
- Universal Compatibility
- The ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter is compatible with most ATX motherboards and power supply units that support a standard 24-pin main power connection.
- Durable and Reliable
- Built with black ABS 94-V0 plastic, the ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter is built to last. With normal use, this accessory is designed to last as long, if not longer, than components attached to it. Because it's universal, you can continue to use the adapter even after you upgrade your parts.
UPC: 884102047237 In the Box Cooler Master ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter with Added Capacitors Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Built-in Capacitors
- Limiting ripple plays an important role in overall system stability. Ripple can have negative effects on your system's performance and even damage your motherboard. The risk is even higher when overclocking. This special version of the ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter comes with built-in capacitors that can help reduce the ripple traveling from your PSU to your motherboard.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Cooler Master ATX 24-Pin 90° Adapter with Added Capacitors in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Cooler Master CMA-CEMB01XXBK1-GL Specs
| Compatibility || 24-Pin ATX Motherboard Power Socket |
| Material || ABS 94-V0 Plastic |
| Dimensions || 1.9 x 2.2 x 1.1" / 42 x 57 x 27 mm |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 90 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Hi. I need the user manuel for the : SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1To
"High-speed NVMe Storage" up to 1050 MB/s READ, and 1000 MBs WRITE
Russel Hobbs coffee/cuppachino maachine 3323...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....