User Manual for Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Full Tower Case Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Full Tower
- Product category: Desktop Computer Cases Cooler Master
- Brand: Cooler Master
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Cooler Master Desktop Computer Cases
User manual for the Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Full Tower contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Cooler Master product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Cooler Master user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Cooler Master product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Boasting a curved tempered-glass side panel, addressable RGB lighting, and four included cooling fans, the Cosmos C700M Full Tower Case from Cooler Master is built with a steel frame and supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards. The C700M packs in eight expansion slots, a 5.25" drive bay, and four 3.5"/2.5" drive bays. I/O options include a single USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port, four USB 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, a combo audio jack, and a dedicated microphone jack. The C700M also comes with four 140mm fans plus support for a liquid cooling system, as well as the option to mount your graphics card vertically or horizontally.
- Multiple Layout Options
- The C700M's frame design and multi-functional brackets support a conventional, chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout.
- Addressable RGB Lighting
- Two parallel strips of addressable RGB lighting run continuously from the top panel to the front panel, with ambient ARGB lighting on the bottom that reflects against the aluminum bars.
- Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel
- A tempered glass side panel with two curved edges offers a wide view of the system build.
- Graphics Card Mounting with Riser Cable
- The graphics card bracket can be mounted vertically or horizontally on either the PSU midplate or on the M. Port, a modular mounting system that expands mounting options for hardware and brackets. The bracket can be rotated from 0 to 90°. Also included is a 400mm riser cable for connecting a vertically mounted graphics card to the motherboard.
- USB and I/O Options
- The C700M's I/O panel comes with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, which supports data transfers up to 10 Gb/s, plus four USB 3.1 Gen 1/3.0 ports (USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous), which each offer a maximum throughput of 5 Gb/s. Also included is a four-pole combo audio jack, a dedicated mic jack, a PWM (pulse-width modulation) fan speed button, and an addressable RGB control button.
- Cable Cover System
- The three included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
- Aluminum Panels and Handles
- Brushed aluminum spans the top panel and front panel, with cast aluminum handles and feet that provide protection and support for carrying the case.
UPC: 884102047527 In the Box Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Full Tower Case (Gray/Silver/Black) 2 x 2-Bay ODD or Function Panel Bracket 17 x #6-32*6 mm Screw 8 x M3*5 mm Screw 20 x HDD Screw 12 x SSD Screw 3 x Stand-Off Stand-Off Socket 10 x Cable Tie 8 x 5*10 mm Screw Cleaning Cloth 20 x M3*4 mm Screw 2 x // 6-32*6 mm Screw HDD SSD Combo Bracket A-RGB Splitter and SATA Connector Riser Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Liquid Cooling Support
- A flat radiator bracket design lets you mount liquid cooling on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator, with the ability to mount fans and a radiator on either side of the bracket.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Full Tower Case in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Full Tower Case can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Specs
| Motherboard Support || ATX, E-ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX |
| External Drive Bays || 1 x 5.25" |
| Internal Drive Bays || 4 x 2.5/3.5" |
| Additional Drive Mounting || 1 x 2.5/3.5" (Motherboard Tray) |
| Expansion Slots || 8 x Full Height |
| Maximum GPU Length || 19.29" / 490 mm |
| CPU Cooler Height || 7.80" / 198 mm |
| Fan Mounting (Front) || 3 x 120 mm |
3 x 140 mm
| Fan Mounting (Rear) || 1 x 120 mm |
1 x 140 mm
| Fan Mounting (Side) || None |
| Fan Mounting (Top) || 3 x 120 mm |
3 x 140 mm
| Fan Mounting (Bottom) || 2 x 120 mm |
2 x 120 mm
| Fans Included (Front) || 3 x 140 mm (1200 rpm) |
| Fans Included (Rear) || 1 x 140 mm (1200 rpm) |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Front) || 1 x 420 mm |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Rear) || 1 x 140 mm |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Top) || 1 x 420 mm |
| Maximum Radiator Size (Bottom) || 1 x 240 mm |
| Fan Mounting (Internal) || None |
| Fans Included (Internal) || None |
| Connections || 4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.0) |
1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
| Audio Connections || 1 x 3.5 mm Input |
1 x 3.5 mm Output
| Display Connections || None |
| Windowed Panel || Yes |
| Material || Steel |
| Built-In Lighting || Yes |
| Security || None |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 12.0 x 25.6 x 25.6" / 304.8 x 650.2 x 650.2 mm |
| Package Weight || 62.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 29.75 x 29.25 x 16.25" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I do not find the User manual for the Cullmann Nanomax 460.
It's a nightmare to find this manual! I spent two days looking for him and finding only t...
APEX TX Series TX-606-U3...
iLUV portable speaker Model No. AUDMINIBU V2.0...
Polaroid iS048-TEAL 16MP Waterproof Instant Sharing Digital Camera...
Atico DPF720 Digital Picture Frame...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Plantronics Explorer 500
Name: Deborah Riley
Plantronics Explorer 500 Bluetooth Headset
The plastic that wraps around came off and we can’t find it. My husband loves this earpiece.
Can you order another one?...
voice over recording
CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
I am dubbing a video. I loaded the original video in Track 1. Then loaded the recorded voice (dub) on Track 2. How come these 2 are placed - stereo-wise - one track on the left and the other on the right when I did not do any panning?(... I don't want to) This is not the first ti...
Very low Sound quality
Name: Bhanu paliwal
Denon DP-29F Fully Automatic Turntable
Sound quality is very poor. ...
power in B output
Name: Timothy Duffy
Pyle Pro PTA1000 Professional Stereo Power
is there a fuse to change, I have power in A side yet no out put in B side, new machine with minimal hours on it, 3-4 yrs old yet again minimal hours maybe 10-15 hours at small intervals 1-1-1/ 2 at a time, just moved got a music room and I am very frustrated. Please help. Thanx ...
Name: RAY TOMLINSON
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
Whenever I attempt to send a FAX all the machine does is start trying to send a fax without asking for a number to send it to. In order to enter another FAX number I have to shut the machine off and turn it back on. What do I need to do to fix this...