User Manual for Core SWX Nano Battery Starter Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Core SWX Nano Battery Starter Kit
- Product category: On Camera Batteries Core SWX
- Brand: Core SWX
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Core SWX On Camera Batteries
User manual for the Core SWX Nano Battery Starter Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Core SWX product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Core SWX user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Core SWX product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Power your professional video equipment with this Core SWX Nano Battery Starter Kit. Comprised of a V-mount Core SWX Nano battery and a 1.5A D-Tap charger, this kit is great for those just starting out with pro-grade equipment, or professionals that require a mobile high-capacity power solution. The Nano battery will support up to 8-amp continuous draws, and features D-Tap and USB connections for powering accessories. See below for more information on the items included in this kit.
In the Box
- Core SWX Nano V-Mount Battery Slimmer than its predecessor, the XPL90, the Core SWX Nano V-Mount Battery is lightweight, reliable, and powerful. While the form-factor may be small, the Nano-series batteries can support up to 8-amp draws at 14.8V. The slim enclosure is great for gimbal balancing, as the camera it's mounted to can use the extra space for fore/aft movement. In classic Core SWX fashion, the exterior of the battery has a rubberized feel for a sure grip. Accessories can be connected to both the USB and D-tap power outputs, allowing the Nano-series batteries to act as a power hub for your entire rig, not just your camera. With the 98Wh capacity, a 25-watt load can be sustained for approximately 3.5 hours. Real-time capacity can be checked using the 4-LED gauge on the side of the casing. This V-mount model communicates using the standard SMBUS protocol (found on most cameras that have a native V-mount, including RED DSMC2 cameras), sending battery metrics that can be monitored from the camera itself. UPC: 184323003600
- Core SWX PB70C15 D-Tap Wall Charger The Core SWX PB70C15 D-Tap Charger provides a quick charge current of 1.5A and can be used to charge any battery with a D-Tap charging port, such as the Core SWX Powerbase EDGE and Nano batteries. This portable charger features a D-Tap connector on one end and U.S. wall plug on the other, and it supports 90-240 VAC worldwide-compatible input voltage, so it can be used anywhere in the world with the right plug adapter, sold separately. The charger also has an LED indicator on the front that changes from red to green when your battery is fully charged. UPC: 184323004102
- Nano V-Mount Battery rtfuwewqtywaareyyrcsztdbcytuaeqys
- Limited 18-Month Warranty
Table of Contents
- PB70C15 D-Tap Wall Charger
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Core SWX Nano Battery Starter Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Core SWX Nano V-Mount Battery
| Mount / Series Type || V-Mount |
| Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Capacity (Wh) || 98 Wh |
| Amp-Hours || 6.6 Ah |
| Output Voltage || 14.8 VDC |
| Maximum Load || 8 A |
| Accessory Port || 1 x D-Tap |
| USB Output || 5 V, 3 A |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.8 x 5.9 x 1.5" / 9.7 x 15.0 x 3.8 cm |
| Weight || 1.4 lb / 0.6 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.05 x 6.95 x 2.85" |
- Core SWX PB70C15 D-Tap Wall Charger
| Charge Current || 1.5 A |
| Input Voltage || 90-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Dimensions || 3 x 1 x 0.75" / 7.6 x 2.5 x 1.9 cm |
| Weight || 0.4 lb / 181 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.7 x 3.4 x 2.2" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 09 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...