User Manual for Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate
- Product category: Photo Software Corel
- Brand: Corel
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Corel Photo Software
User manual for the Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Corel product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Corel user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Corel product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Women of Influence: Katrin Eismann Read More Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, along with a bonus pack of three other programs—Painter Essentials 5, Perfectly Clear 3 SE, and AfterShot 3—for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2018 version of this application sees updates to how you can customize the user interface to suit your personal editing needs, as well as performance boosts for faster processing and easier access to tools and features. Individual tools have been optimized for greater control, including the addition of composition guides for the Crop tool, a show overlay function with the Clone tool, and an updated Text tool for more creative text placement. Additionally, materials and brush galleries have been expanded for a richer range of adjustments and effects you can apply to your photos.
- PaintShop Pro 2018
- Simplified User Interface:
- Essentials Workspace offers less clutter and larger icons, along with easy access to the core tools for faster and easier navigation.
- Complete Workspace maintains access of the classic interface and feature-set, including the Welcome, Manage, and Edit tabs for full photo management and editing control.
- Quick customization and control allows you to fine-tune the look of the interface to suit your needs, including the ability to change minute aspects such as the size of the scroll bar, node size, line width, icon size, and even customize which tools you can see on your toolbar.
- The Welcome tab gives you direct access from the program launch to choose a workspace, start a new project, or access recent files, as well as explore tutorial videos, keyboard shortcuts, manage plug-ins, applications, scripts, brushes, and more.
Improved Tools and Speed:
- Launch time has been decreased by 50% compared to previous versions for faster startups and more fluent performance.
- The Crop tool has been updated with Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral composition guides, along with other crop tool enhancements to make it a more functional tool for various applications.
- The Text tool has been enhanced and now allows working with Superscript, Subscript, and Text Justification settings, as well as a creative Paste to Fit option to fit text within shapes.
- A Show Overlay option has been added to the Clone tool, allowing you to see a preview of the source pixels over the area you're about to apply to, letting you get the correct results the first time.
- The Gradient Fill tool has been updated with 30 new gradients for enhancing your creative designs with fluent color transitions.
- Within the Materials palette, Color Palettes can be used for applying inspiring color combinations that complement each other.
- The Brushes tool has been updated with 30 new brushes, including Lightning, Fireball, Sparkler, Sunburst, and Fur to give you a greater range of creative tools.
- A range of 75 new gradients, patterns, and textures have been added to the Materials palette for greater versatility when compositing and creating imagery.
- Ultimate Bonus Pack
- Included with PaintShop Pro 2018 is a bonus trio of additional applications to further round out your post-production capabilities.
- Painter Essentials 5 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- Perfectly Clear 3 SE helps to restore detail, color, and other details in a quick and efficient manner. Using a sophisticated set of presets, you can develop a custom look for your photos, comprised of multiple adjustments, and apply this look to groups of images in a single click.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Photo Editing
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Scripts allow you to automate repetitive tasks for a faster, more efficient workflow.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Crop photos using the range of new compositional guides and also re-orient crooked photos or straighten perspectives.
- Instant, Preset Effect can be quickly applied and have been organized into style categories, such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White, and Landscape, for easy access.
- Retro Lab helps to achieve desirable vintage-looking photos by applying color and contrast effects to mimic a lo-fi retro look.
- A Graduated Filter tool lets you quickly and easily add unique color gradient effects.
- The Depth of Field tool lets you apply bokeh effects to mimic the subject isolating look of a shallow depth of field image.
Retouch and Restore:
- Several Selection Tools are available to quickly and easily select various subjects for adjusting, retouching, or copying elements of an image.
- Content-aware editing tools, like Magic Move and Magic Fill, automatically fill-in empty areas of the image once an object has been moved or removed. Object Remover and Clone Brush can also be used to get rid of undesirable imperfections.
- The Fade Correction tool helps to restore the color and contrast from faded photos while a Scratch Remover tool can be used to repair cracks or marks from scans of old prints or negatives.
- A Red Eye tool lets you quickly remove unsightly red-eye effects and replace it with a natural-looking dark gray color.
- Graphic Design
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the 30 new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- Start and Learn
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.
Table of Contents
- Share Your Photos
- Integrated social media sharing allows you to post your photos and designs directly to Facebook, SmugMug, Flickr, and Google+ accounts from within PaintShop Pro.
- Facial recognition technology helps to identify and tag individuals in your photos for easier photo management.
- Using location tags, you can map your photos to places on a map and share them online.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 Specs
| Supported OS Versions || Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-Bit) |
| Storage Requirements || 1 GB |
| Processor Requirement || 1.5 GHz Intel |
1.5 GHz AMD
| RAM Requirement || 2 GB (Minimum) |
4 GB (Recommended)
| Minimum Display Resolution || 1280 x 768 |
| Internet Connection Required || Yes |
| Supported Languages || Dutch |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 48 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: