User Manual for Corsair CX Series CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular ATX Power Supply Unit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Corsair CX Series CX750M 750W 80
- Product category: Power Supplies Corsair
- Brand: Corsair
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Corsair Power Supplies
User manual for the Corsair CX Series CX750M 750W 80 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Corsair product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Corsair user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Corsair product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Provided by third party: CX Series modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you're pushing your system hard. And, the matte finish, sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Key Features
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
- 0.99 active power factor corrections provides clean and reliable power universal AC input from 90-264 V
- A dedicated single +12 V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- ErP lot 6 compliant
- Corsair engineering and quality control
- Every Corsair power supply is designed by California engineering team and built to exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
- Modular cabling system
- Since the peripheral power cables aren't hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC's case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
- Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan
- Once you've installed a PSU, you shouldn't have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series modular quiet at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you're pushing your system hard.
UPC: 843591030755 More from Manufacturer fzudzyqvurudcs Table of Contents
- Black goes with everything
- You're building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Corsair CX Series CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular ATX Power Supply Unit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Corsair CP-9020061-NA Specs
| Device Type || Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal |
| Specification Compliance || ATX12V 2.3/ EPS12V 2.91 |
| PSU Form Factor || ATX |
| Color || Matte black |
| Localization || North America |
| Input Voltage || AC 100-240 V |
| Input voltage range || AC 90 - 264 V |
| Frequency Required || 47 - 63 Hz |
| Power Output Connectors Details || 1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section |
1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section
4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section
8 x 15 pin Serial ATA power
6 x 4 pin internal power
2 x 4 pin mini-power connector
| Output Voltage || +3.3, +5,
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 17 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...